Author Topic: Benjamin Netanyahu - the Next Winston Churchill  (Read 3776 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Benjamin Netanyahu - the Next Winston Churchill
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 11:12:32 AM »
This thread sucks.

Much like your posts.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 11:15:00 AM »
This thread sucks.

Cry me a river.   :-[   :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2009, 11:15:45 AM »
Cry me a river.   :-[   :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[  :-[

A thread flaunting the success of Venezuela and their glorious dictator President would be better.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2009, 11:19:17 AM »
Its far more a reflection on you than me HUGO CHAVEZ. 
If I'm a reflection of Hugo Chavez, I'll gladly take that any day over your daily imitation of Rush Limbaugh.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2009, 11:22:27 AM »
If I'm a reflection of Hugo Chavez, I'll gladly take that any day over your daily imitation of Rush Limbaugh.

Suit yourself.  Rush has wealth, a 20 million person audience, homes, boats, cars, babes, etc.

Hugo Chavez has the glorious distinction of eroding civil rights, being a communist, creating a slum and ghetto out of most of Venezuela, and keeping company with radical third world dictators.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2009, 11:38:26 AM »
He has the nice red shirts and nobody can tell him no...Hugo just likes his shirts.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 01:39:13 PM »
Suit yourself.  Rush has wealth, a 20 million person audience, homes, boats, cars, babes, etc.

Hugo Chavez has the glorious distinction of eroding civil rights, being a communist, creating a slum and ghetto out of most of Venezuela, and keeping company with radical third world dictators.

hahaha, I knew you were a huge Rush fan ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2009, 01:40:06 PM »
He has the nice red shirts and nobody can tell him no...Hugo just likes his shirts.
I want one >:( ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2009, 01:45:02 PM »
hahaha, I knew you were a huge Rush fan ;D

Rush is a mile wide and an inch deep on many topics. 

I prefer Becks' radio show by far.       

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2009, 06:55:55 AM »
Dont ever compare Netanyahu to Winston Churchill, the guy's a dipshit, put a tonne of people out of work in Israel and is the slimiest sleezbag you'll ever come across. Just because you agree with some half arsed rhetoric means nothing. Bare in mind his first premiership was a total disaster. No one and I MEAN no one in Israel trusts a word that man says, and nor should you dumbo's across the atlantic.

You have the Nazi fascist Hitler of Iran making Anti-simetic statements, threatening to wipe Israel off the map, and developing nuclear weapons. Netanyahu seems to be the only one in the world who has the balls to stand up to him right now. Who else should I compare him to? He was elected to be prime minister again, so he couldnt have been that bad.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2009, 07:02:29 AM »
You have the Nazi fascist Hitler of Iran making Anti-simetic statements, threatening to wipe Israel off the map, and developing nuclear weapons. Netanyahu seems to be the only one in the world who has the balls to stand up to him right now. Who else should I compare him to? He was elected to be prime minister again, so he couldnt have been that bad.

He threatened to "wipe Israel off the map"?  ???
S

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2009, 07:08:57 AM »
The Hitler of Iran

The Churchill of Isreal

The Chamberlain of the United States

Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2009, 12:11:15 AM »

Netanyahu was a member of an elite military squad in the IDF, his brother fallen was even a tougher soldier and he fell during http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Entebbe  .

The world need leaders with balls, people who have seen the enemy eye to eye and know what they're dealing with and how to deal with it, some people missed that about McCain but there are many characteristics that being a real man have that no fancy TelePrompter will ever compensate for.