Author Topic: hahahaha i swear some people are just out of this world...  (Read 1556 times)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
hahahaha i swear some people are just out of this world...
« on: September 26, 2009, 06:13:27 PM »
http://melvingoodrum.caliberfitness.com/index.html

Services

Personal Training:  $30.00 dollars per session (Jackson County Residents Only).  Please call to schedule an appointment as available times are limited.  All sessions will be conducted at the Jackson County Recreation Center. 

Online Personal Training:  $15.00 a month. Includes customized training routine, nutritional meal plan, and journal software. 
Business Seminars:  Are you having trouble marketing a nutritional supplement for your network marketing business.  If so then pick up the phone and give me a call.  My group seminars will give you and the members of your organization all the information and instruction to sucessfully market your nutritional supplements and ultimately build your downline. 

Fee:  $3000.00 USD

Note:  A 1000.00 non-refundable retainer is required to reserve your date.  If your location is more than 50 miles away from Sylva, NC then additional travel expenses are required, either .20 per business mile or round trip business class airfare from Atlanta GA.  Hotel and food expenses are also required if an overnight stay is nessesary.  I am also available for travel to Dubai and other international countries. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: hahahaha i swear some people are just out of this world...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 06:18:28 PM »
Online Personal Training:  $15.00 a month. Includes customized training routine, nutritional meal plan, and journal software.  
Business Seminars:  Are you having trouble marketing a nutritional supplement for your network marketing business.  If so then pick up the phone and give me a call.  My group seminars will give you and the members of your organization all the information and instruction to sucessfully market your nutritional supplements and ultimately build your downline.  

Fee:  $3000.00 USD

Note:  A 1000.00 non-refundable retainer is required to reserve your date.  If your location is more than 50 miles away from Sylva, NC then additional travel expenses are required, either .20 per business mile or round trip business class airfare from Atlanta GA.  Hotel and food expenses are also required if an overnight stay is nessesary.  I am also available for travel to Dubai and other international countries.  

So one negro thinks Dubai is in India, and this one thinks it's a "country".  (an "international country" at that!  ;))
Ron: "I am lazy."

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 06:19:04 PM »
At least cheap. Milos charges 500 $ per session. lol

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 06:20:14 PM »
Dictionary:  am·a·teur·ish   (ăm'ə-tūr'ĭsh, -chʊr'-, -tyʊr'-) pronunciation
adj.

Characteristic of an amateur; not professional.
amateurishly am'a·teur'ish·ly adv.
amateurishness am'a·teur'ish·ness n.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 06:20:27 PM »
I really think that queer is incapable of putting on any mass.  His diet is better though.  Probably the HIV.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 06:24:54 PM »
At least cheap. Milos charges 500 $ per session. lol

that's because he lowered his prices; nobody contacted him since he put his crapy " websites" online, and nobody bought anything off his "store" either. The turd is a lying std ridden loser living in fantasyland. Absolutely everything is bullshit about him.

Some people think that because they can make an internet website they re automatically "businessmen " or "business owners".  

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 06:25:17 PM »
First, let's admit that Melvin is making progress.

Second, and this is from a web developer's perspective, those pictures are "unprofessional" for a business web site.  Melvin, I bet you'd look pretty decent in a well-fitted shirt and slacks.  Spend the $$$ for some professional and confidence-inspiring photos.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 06:28:07 PM »
no photographer is going to to make him look good sorry. Maybe a photoshop profesional...

As for his website with random pictures making absolutely non sense at all , it's just a badly  inspired noobish piece of shit.

Everything is fake and amateurish. He's still waiting years after he started all that crap for someone to contact him, you know, a..."customer"  ::)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2009, 07:42:39 PM »
hahahahahahaha motivational speaker.  Hell he motivates people just standing there.  Once he opens his mouth he really motivates people.  I mean it would motivate anyone to not be like him.
No Worries 4 me

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2009, 07:45:10 PM »
hahahahahahaha motivational speaker.  Hell he motivates people just standing there.  Once he opens his mouth he really motivates people.  I mean it would motivate anyone to not be like him.

Not at the Olympia this year, Keith?
Ron: "I am lazy."

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2009, 07:46:45 PM »
OH MY!! He does have balls to charge what he does.  Or are these the prices he is willing to pay someone/

Services

Personal Training:  $30.00 dollars per session (Jackson County Residents Only).  Please call to schedule an appointment as available times are limited.  All sessions will be conducted at the Jackson County Recreation Center. 

Online Personal Training:  $15.00 a month. Includes customized training routine, nutritional meal plan, and journal software. 

Business Seminars:  Are you having trouble marketing a nutritional supplement for your network marketing business.  If so then pick up the phone and give me a call.  My group seminars will give you and the members of your organization all the information and instruction to sucessfully market your nutritional supplements and ultimately build your downline. 

Note:  A 1000.00 non-refundable retainer is required to reserve your date.  If your location is more than 50 miles away from Sylva, NC then additional travel expenses are required, either .20 per business mile or round trip business class airfare from Atlanta GA.  Hotel and food expenses are also required if an overnight stay is nessesary.  I am also available for travel to Dubai and other international countries.

No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2009, 07:48:41 PM »
Not at the Olympia this year, Keith?

Nope got bone spur in my ankle.

And how come Goodrum doesn't have Getbig link on his page.
No Worries 4 me

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2009, 08:01:09 PM »
http://melvingoodrum.caliberfitness.com/index.html

Services

looks like beetlejuice guy

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2009, 01:53:50 PM »