Author Topic: What's up with all the racist hate?????????????????????????????  (Read 10521 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: What's up with all the racist hate?????????????????????????????
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2009, 04:01:44 AM »
is it racist because a white man won ?

i dont get it

That and the fact that every other thread disparages Negroes.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2009, 05:13:53 AM »
some whites can't handle it yet, that our President is a black man and probably one of the best presidents to ever grace the office.  Whites feel very inferior now and there defense mechanism is to react verbally loud and very rude.

jt

Barrack "judge me by those I surround myself with" Obama....

This douche-bag is a fraud....a Henry Kissinger, Fasict puppet to the elite.....an ACORN tragic.......a man without the moral common sense to show us his birth certificate......fighitn g for his life to keep that shit sealed......sounds like he the man has something to hide

He's also a closet homo (Larry Sinclair anyone).....you're a homo too.....

say no more

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2009, 05:31:33 AM »
some whites can't handle it yet, that our President is a black man and probably one of the best presidents to ever grace the office.  Whites feel very inferior now and there defense mechanism is to react verbally loud and very rude.

jt

Obama is not black. He is half white and grew up with his white mother while his black father did the typical black thing: ran away to another woman. Thus, culturally Obama is white, and genetically he is half white.

NN

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2009, 05:35:54 AM »
Obama is not black. He is half white and grew up with his white mother while his black father did the typical black thing: ran away to another woman. Thus, culturally Obama is white, and genetically he is half white.

NN

obama was black when he was in chicago.  stop the BS.  when he was in chicago and walked down the street...he was black.  stop the madness.  obama's wife and kids are blk when they step out the white house.  if it wasnt for the white house...obama would still be black.  realist check!

u jacks in the states came up with the one drop rule.  now...fu#kin stick too it.

Oh...Monica!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2009, 05:36:27 AM »
While we're on this...what's up with the term, all American guy or girl...aint nothin' all American about it....typical white man bullshit...fuck you guys.. ;D

no
fuck you
you ugly whining bitch

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2009, 06:38:28 AM »
Barrack "judge me by those I surround myself with" Obama....

This douche-bag is a fraud....a Henry Kissinger, Fasict puppet to the elite.....an ACORN tragic.......a man without the moral common sense to show us his birth certificate......fighitn g for his life to keep that shit sealed......sounds like he the man has something to hide

He's also a closet homo (Larry Sinclair anyone).....you're a homo too.....

say no more

this is so pathetic, made up stuff to hate the President just because he is black, racism is still deep in the republican party, I guess they never evolved :)

jt
TEAM Nasser

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2009, 06:52:48 AM »
jt, I see a resergence in racial arguements too these days.  Don't like it.  The more we highlight our differences, the more we stop moving forward.  But I see it from both sides on the boards here (and in politics).  In fairness, I think there are a lot of young people on the board who just like to stir shit up.

You got a % of people opposing Obama because they are bigots, but be very careful not to label most people who disagree with him as racist.  The vast majority of conservatives are driven by policy and ideology.  The republicans have a black leader right now too...head of the party is Michael Steele (100% black...not some halfy..haha).  
You have the fringe bleeding heart liberal appologist whites (who cry racism indiscriminantly and refuse to acknowledge that we aren't still in the 1950s) and black liberation theologists making things worse on the other side, as they are getting more of the spotlight right now.  Obama should have silenced these people.  I think its more the people around him than Obama himself who are making race claims, but some don't buy the separation because of his past associations.

Obama is clearly a bigger gov/more gov solutions, spread the wealth democrat.  Many in this country are absolutely against that idea for this country and we are hearing the backlash, that includes the fringe.  Some are his ideas, some the liberal fringe of congress.  Most people like moderates, which they are not.  Obama is also increasing our debt more than any other president.  The stimulus may have helped some (at least to halt the recession and help the markets some) but certainly not enough to justify spending 800 billion dollars (oh wait thats trillion...whos counting) that we don't have and further borrowing from the Chinese...and we are still in a recession and still loosing jobs.  There are legitimate complaints against Obama and the people he is surrounded by.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2009, 06:55:47 AM »
jt, if you look back in history, the republicans were the party to end slavery.
Don't fall into the group mentality that has bit American in its past.  Most people disagree on ideology and many actually fall in the middle...but the media focuses on the fringe elements which creates hate.  The media stirs up the racial tensions because it evokes emotional responces and ratings.  Don't fall for it.  There are some that are racist f-cks but its not the majority of true conservatives.  As more and more minorities make good $, more will agree with conservative principles of limited taxation and limited gov spending because they don't want 40+% of their hard earned money going to the government.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2009, 06:58:52 AM »
You haven't seen my avatar with that handsome chocolate negro?  Well....that's me. :D
I thought that was Reverent Jessy Jackson
Youre a black???
But you can spell,and form sentences...somethings not right here

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2009, 07:02:35 AM »
Wiggs, you are a handsome man.  I'm sure the gays on the board, like Bay are just waiting for you to post more pics.   ;D

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2009, 07:03:45 AM »
and why...?  Getting us out of the recession, helping to put regulations in to stop a financial disaster from happening again.  Please explain why you are so mad.
Well you fucktard if you knew anything about economics you would realize that all he is doing is printing more and more useless money and continuing the devaluation of the dollar.................. ....and he's black ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2009, 07:11:30 AM »
Many people don't trust big gov, no matter who runs it.  True conservatives (not like Bush jr) limit the power and scope of government to things that are needed and try not to overtax the population.  In a capitalist society, gov should be protecting the people from injustice but not taking over industry or bailing out auto companies and wall street.

The fringe left doesn't really want America to be an economic superpower.  They are more concerned with the world and want us to be more like Europe.  They want to create a large gov where they can dictate what they think is best and more fair...and a large gov where most people rely on it.  F-ck that.  Thats not how this country was founded.  We should have necessary government but not overwhelming gov like we see the far left pushing for...and Bush is to blame as well as he didn't limit the size or spending either.  Obama's administration is pushing even farther.

Any of you see the liberals in California pushing a new tax on soda?  Just like the cigarette tax they hiked.  I think alcohol tax went up too.  Whats next?  They will squeeze any tax in they can to support the excessive spending.  All the excise taxes aren't being publicized (gov taxes on the production of goods that is passed on unknowingly to the consumer)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2009, 07:13:29 AM »
And how the world would be turned upside down and the blacks in America wouldn't claim Obama if he favored the white side of his genetics more physically. Your only lying to yourself if you say "bullshit".
You Can't Do It!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2009, 07:17:55 AM »
Most people on this board gravitate towards taboo humor (white power).    They do not actually give a shit about race* (bar not trusting coloured folk on account of most of them being muggers/white power).  What they do enjoy is posts like these, where you complain about the comments (white power) 

*Unless of course they're concerned about the availablility of fried chicken in their local KFC (white power)

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2009, 07:24:59 AM »
Everyone is forgetting all these bail out plans were in place before Obama took office. He just signed them when he sworn in. Right now he's taking the credit because it's percieved that it is working. If and when it fails, I'm sure everyone will remember who really came up with them, and he'll try to pass blame. Also pulling the troops out of Irag in 2010 was in place when Bush started his second term, look how everyone tried to claim that it was thier new plan during the election. It was already there. Whether it really happens or not, time will tell. If it happens Obama will take credit. Point being, Obama hasn't done a damn thing yet but come up with the Health Care Plan that so far isn't going to go anywhere. He was voted in because he is a good talker and everyone fell for it. At the end of his term, everyone will see actions will speak louder than words and actually Obama hasn't actually "said" anything. Not a Bush (war monger) supporter either, just calling typical politcal BS for what it is. The only good thing about Bush is he said what he was going to do whether we liked it or not and did it.
TEAM LESNAR

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2009, 07:30:35 AM »
Agree with most of that GOAT.  The bank bailouts started with Bush (but the auto bailouts were mostly Obama).  They pretty much listen to their economic advisors.
Obama is allowing the left wing of the democratic party dictate policy right now.  Trying to push through far left liberal agendas like cap & trade, which will really hurt us economically, and socialized medicine.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2009, 03:24:55 PM »
Many people don't trust big gov, no matter who runs it.  True conservatives (not like Bush jr) limit the power and scope of government to things that are needed and try not to overtax the population.  In a capitalist society, gov should be protecting the people from injustice but not taking over industry or bailing out auto companies and wall street.

The fringe left doesn't really want America to be an economic superpower.  They are more concerned with the world and want us to be more like Europe.  They want to create a large gov where they can dictate what they think is best and more fair...and a large gov where most people rely on it.  F-ck that.  Thats not how this country was founded.  We should have necessary government but not overwhelming gov like we see the far left pushing for...and Bush is to blame as well as he didn't limit the size or spending either.  Obama's administration is pushing even farther.

Any of you see the liberals in California pushing a new tax on soda?  Just like the cigarette tax they hiked.  I think alcohol tax went up too.  Whats next?  They will squeeze any tax in they can to support the excessive spending.  All the excise taxes aren't being publicized (gov taxes on the production of goods that is passed on unknowingly to the consumer)

Yeah, but the problem is capitialism, it is a system that eventually fails, you cannot have a system that always needs expansion, as we have seen within the past two years it has come to it's maximum and now is having to be regulated and controlled which is not true capitalism which is good, because true capitalism is not a perfect system.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2009, 04:00:46 PM »
Yeah, but the problem is capitialism, it is a system that eventually fails, you cannot have a system that always needs expansion, as we have seen within the past two years it has come to it's maximum and now is having to be regulated and controlled which is not true capitalism which is good, because true capitalism is not a perfect system.

jt

No system is perfect. Please go back to school before trying to act like you know what you're talking about, shitty NaturalGinger83 gimmick.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2009, 04:35:57 PM »

jt

Stick to talking about men's asses and dicks - things you know about. Leave capitalism out of your posts cause you obviously haven't got the faintest clue about it.

TIA.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2009, 05:13:38 PM »
Stick to talking about men's asses and dicks - things you know about. Leave capitalism out of your posts cause you obviously haven't got the faintest clue about it.

TIA.

thx for the suggestion, but no, I will not let you just act like Capitalism is all fine and dandy, cause it isn't...One of the most individualistic driven systems which breed disgusting people and personalities.  We need to get back to helping others out not just ourselves.

jt
TEAM Nasser

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2009, 05:33:27 PM »
thx for the suggestion, but no, I will not let you just act like Capitalism is all fine and dandy, cause it isn't...One of the most individualistic driven systems which breed disgusting people and personalities.  We need to get back to helping others out not just ourselves.

jt

To help others, you need to be someone first. And no other system lets you get there quicker than Capitalism. The fact that it's individualistic is what makes it great over any other form of collectivism.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »
No system is perfect. Please go back to school before trying to act like you know what you're talking about, shitty NaturalGinger83 gimmick.
hey hershey the horse face shut your oversized trap
w

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2009, 08:06:41 PM »

x2 thx for the backup
TEAM Nasser

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2009, 08:37:47 PM »

STFU you impoverished ginger dork. It must really suck living in Greenwich where everyone but you makes over six figures. I'll bet the townsfolk laugh their asses off when you roll down the street in your '91 Neon with 750,000 miles on it.  :D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2009, 08:46:05 PM »
STFU you impoverished ginger dork. It must really suck living in Greenwich where everyone but you makes over six figures. I'll bet the townsfolk laugh their asses off when you roll down the street in your '91 Neon with 750,000 miles on it.  :D

yeah isn't that great, capitalism at it's finest.  Not letting the poor move up and keeping the rich sitting sweet.  Wow what a great humanitarian system.  Get your mind out of money obsession and start thinking more globally than just yourself.

jt
TEAM Nasser