Author Topic: HOW THE FUCK DID BRANCH GET 2nd!!!! BULLFUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7138 times)

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
Re: HOW THE FUCK DID BRANCH GET 2nd!!!! BULLFUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2009, 03:43:10 AM »
Branch's tiny arms make him look like a thalidomide baby. No way in hell he should have been top 5.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2009, 03:48:08 AM »
Jay was the clear winner. but imo dexter's 2nd place was just as clear.

Arnold holds grudges...Sometimes its not so apparent... :-\ I've heard rumors that Dexter will never win another show again because of his disrespect to Arnold...They wanted to give him a taste of the good life (in his Olympia win) and then pull it all away from him 4 ever...

I would bet the house that he gets busted for some sort of drug conviction over the next 12 months...

DON'T FUCK WITH ARNOLD :-\

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2009, 03:51:02 AM »
Branch "t-rex" Warren second?

lmao

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2009, 04:05:37 AM »
So ur one of Jay's nuthuggers who overlook his numerous flaws? There is a lot of that going around. Just poor taste on ur part I guess. U probably date a busted ass chick and think she's really hot.

Jay had the best combo of condition, size, and stage presence. Clear winner

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2009, 05:55:13 AM »
Branch should be nicknamed the "Rhino".  I don't know why, but he reminds me of the Rhino off the original spider man cartoon.  I could picture him charging into shit.  Rhino, yeah that's the ticket.

I've got those old Spider Man issues...good old days

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2009, 05:56:09 AM »
So ur one of Jay's nuthuggers who overlook his numerous flaws? There is a lot of that going around. Just poor taste on ur part I guess. U probably date a busted ass chick and think she's really hot.

if that is you in the avatar then you=suck

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2009, 06:00:32 AM »
Arnold holds grudges...Sometimes its not so apparent... :-\ I've heard rumors that Dexter will never win another show again because of his disrespect to Arnold...They wanted to give him a taste of the good life (in his Olympia win) and then pull it all away from him 4 ever...

I would bet the house that he gets busted for some sort of drug conviction over the next 12 months...

Truest post in a long time here.

I reiterate: Don't fuck with Arnold.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2009, 06:02:23 AM »

When Arnold was asked why he came back in 1980 to win the O, I paraphrase: "To show Zane, Coe and Mentzer that they can't knock my training and think they will get away with it...bb is too small for that (even though Coe never said anything bad about A)"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2009, 06:19:25 AM »
Branch's tiny arms make him look like a thalidomide baby. No way in hell he should have been top 5.
What part of the mans arms are tiny! Are you looking at the same pics as everyone else!
V

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2009, 06:21:53 AM »

when did he disrespect arnold?  never heard the story.
Oh...Monica!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2009, 06:36:57 AM »
Branch looked amazing.  Olympia has typically rewarded more mass, as long as the BBer was conditioned.
Branch was at his best with amazing mass and conditioning. 

I still would have placed Branch behind Dexter. 

Did Phil look better last night, seemed so...

Looked like Kai wasn't as impressive in the Finals.  He wasn't razor sharp and looked to be a little less full too.  He definitely did not deserve to be in the top 3 last night.

Congrats to Jay.  The poster who said Jay looks like shit is smokin crack!  Perhaps you like Dexter's structure better, and I can understand that, but Jay was massive and sliced last night but a controlled abdomen.  Anytime he stood next to the other guys on a closeup, you could see the difference in overall muscle size.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2009, 11:48:31 AM »
Fuck Jay. He looked like shit. And never mind Branch, between he and dorian the still only have two complete arms. JOKE!!!!!!!!

you;re right your arms look so much better ::)
i see you are competitor..i guarantee that you have never ever gotten close to conditioning that branch showed last night
irongearco.com

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2009, 12:43:43 PM »
candi, did branch ever do anything to you?? hahaha

I think the repeated references to "rednecks" and "pigs" are Freudian slips that allude to a fantasy or dream sequence of Branch forcing him to reenact the "Deliverance" love scene and "Squeal like a pig, Boy!"
A

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2009, 01:26:31 PM »
The results aren't that surprising when one stops to think about it.  The judges awarded the most size with the best conditioning....this is nothing new.  The refreshing part is that neither Jay nor Branch had distented midsections -- impressive as hell given their size.
Dexter's problem was that he was clearly outsized by Jay and outconditioned by Branch. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2009, 01:36:48 PM »
I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Racist post reported.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2009, 01:38:39 PM »

Spot on.  Dexter is a chump, an ungrateful chump who got a gift last year and never respected the giver.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2009, 01:41:57 PM »
Spot on.  Dexter is a chump, an ungrateful chump who got a gift last year and never respected the giver.

Dexter was one of the most unimpressive Mr Olympias of them all. Zero personality, not very imposing physically and too small and short to be Mr Olympia. Glad Jay handed him his ass this year.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2009, 01:42:58 PM »
Dexter was one of the most unimpressive Mr Olympias of them all. Zero personality, not very imposing physically and too small and short to be Mr Olympia. Glad Jay handed him his ass this year.
X2.43