Author Topic: Wiggstradamas....  (Read 636 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wiggstradamas....
« on: September 26, 2009, 10:37:12 PM »
Jay is a dark horse.  I don't expect him to look like 2001 or 2003 and this line up is too strong for him to come in looking ok to win.  If he does somehow show up in shape, he will win.

Dex is just a fill in...sorry.  He won cause Jay was off not cause he was better.  That's the life of a short bodybuilder.  A good taller bodybuilder is always better than a good short one.  I see Dex in 3rd or 4th.

Kai can place 1-3.  His conditioning is consistent and he improves with every show.  Problem is with all the weight he put on is waistline expanded.  He still looks good but he's no Phil in the symmetry department.

Phil has improved alot and his width doesn't seem to be the issue it used to be.  He really has no weaknesses.  Problem is Kai and Dex will make him look soft because of muscle maturity, density and conditioning.  Otherwise Phil would be Mr. O.

Victor is another guy with all the potential but has yet to cash in.  He should have beaten Jay in 07.  If Vic could come in Kai conditioning, he'd be Mr. O a long time.  I don't think his legs at the Arnold were a problem, it was his conditioning.  He can't seem to hold it.  Vic could place 1-4.  We don't know how the death of his sister has affected his preparation.  I don't see him winning this year because of that and because others who have perfected coming in shape.

Tony Freeman is not a factor.  It will be difficult for him to break into 6.  I see him in 7th place unless someone comes in off.  At his height he has a habit of coming in "stringy" although he didn't last year, he showed up his best and still got 5th I believe.  He would need about 20lbs more of muscle and the same conditioning to be a factor and at 43, I don't see that happening.

So with that, I have it....

1,2,3.  Kai, Phil or Jay
4,5 6.  Vic, Dex or Dennis
7. Tony

Who will round out the top ten?  Well, with three spots left, Branch, Silvio and Melvin seem likely but one of those will come in off and fall out.  My bet is on Melvin.  There will be a dark horse to break in and take his place.

In addition one of my top seven will not do well and will fall into the top 10.  It always happens.

I'll change this as we get closer to the show.  

BOOM!  Am I right or am I right?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Wiggstradamas....
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 10:43:08 PM »
No.

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Wiggstradamas....
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 10:46:35 PM »