Author Topic: What was Dorian Yate's predictions  (Read 600 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
What was Dorian Yate's predictions
« on: September 26, 2009, 11:43:29 PM »
Of the Olympia? Did this Loser pick the same people that most of MD picked? It's time to bring these asshats to the slaughter...

Dorian you fucking MMA wannabe, did you pic a much smaller man in Dexter or Phil as Mr. Olympia over Jay Cutler like your friends at MD Shawn and total loser Flex Wheeler???????

You ugly freak will not get away with trying to put a smaller man at the Olympia thrown then yourself...You are a passive aggressive loser that needs to be exposed...You like the rest of the homos want so badly to have a smaller man Mr. oLymia so your photo's can be compared to the newest Mr. Olympia....

That is fucking garbage UK mma fighter...You are a loser for not going with what you know is the best...Shawn and Flex and narrow losers and now you are to in the minds of the forums...

What a fucking piece of shit you are Dorian...Even though I agreed with you about King Kamali years ago, I sat back and realized what a fucking piece of shit you were to say such a thing over the airwaves...You picked on the obvious POS on air and for that, I would like do beat your ass with a stick...

I hate Kamali for no particular reason but i have to ask, why in the world do you? If there is a mic in front of my face tomorrow the first thing I will say is that Dorian is a piece of fucking shit that belongs to MD for life...

3 fucking gross human beings are DORIAN YATES, FLEX WHEELER, AND SHAWN RAY...

DORIAN IS A LOSER TO THE 33RD DEGREE FOR SAYING THAT DEXTER JACKSON SHOULD BEAT JAY CUTLER...DORIAN YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHAT BEYOUND RECONISTION FOR STATING SUCH A THING...DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE ANYONE BELIEVE'S YOUR JEALOUS TALK...

RONNIE COLEMAN MADE DORIAN "DOUCHEBAG' YATES LOOK LIKE AT TINY LITTLE GIRL AND NOW DORIAN THE DOUCHE WANTS US ALL TO BELIEVE THAT HE THINKS LIGHT WEIGHT BODYBUILDER DEXTER JACKSON BEATS JAY CUTLER...

YATES YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER FOR MAKING SUCH A COMMENT...WHILE DEXTER WAS PLAYING PS2 FOR MOST OF HIS PRE-OLYMPIA, JAY CUTLER WAS TRAINING 3TIMES HARDER THEN THE FAGGET DORAIN YATES COULD EVER IMAGINE...

YATES ITS TIME YOU TALK THE TRUTH YOU ASSHAT...YOU FUCKING JUMPED THE SHARK WHEN YOU MOVED OVER TO MD....HOW IN THE WORLD DOES THAT HAPPEN? WHAT A FCUKING KAK GOBLIN DORIAN YATES IS!!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: What was Dorian Yate's predictions
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 11:48:30 PM »
Yates-Cutler-Coleman were the freaks of the future but MD Yates believes that Dexter is the best of all these bodybuilders...

You can't have it both ways douchbag Yates...If Dexter beats Cutler this year, then he smokes you every fucking year you ever stepped on staged you asshat...