Author Topic: Obama is at war with his Generals  (Read 7028 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama is at war with his Generals
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2009, 12:09:53 PM »
Mons - how about you post a pic of your graduating class from boot camp? 

Hey Mons, i think I found a pic of you.  No wonder you dont want to post it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2009, 12:19:11 PM »
Hey Mons, i think I found a pic of you.  No wonder you dont want to post it. 

Now we know why Mons hates the military.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2009, 12:23:41 PM »
Mons...well.
L

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2009, 12:33:19 PM »
Its hard for me to even talk to people i know who voted for obama anymore knowing full well the disgrace, disaster, dishonor, and debt they helped usher in.

Have you found that many of those same people are now regretting their decision to elect our "young, African, Kenyan president?"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2009, 12:36:35 PM »
Have you found that many of those same people are now regretting their decision to elect our "young, African, Kenyan president?"

None who will admit it. 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2009, 01:00:02 PM »
None who will admit it. 

I’ve encountered quite a few starting some time between the auto bailout and the introduction of the initial “unfinished" healthcare proposal.

I voted McCain – girlfriend voted “young, African, Kenyan president.”
She & her mum (both lifelong, diehard libs) expressed much regret over the last two months until…

…O’s televised healthcare address several weeks ago. Apparently, the smooth talkin' has again made everything right in the world for now.
Although her mum is still very skeptical and is now watching FOX News & Rush almost daily. ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2009, 01:08:14 PM »
I’ve encountered quite a few starting some time between the auto bailout and the introduction of the initial “unfinished" healthcare proposal.

I voted McCain – girlfriend voted “young, African, Kenyan president.”
She & her mum (both lifelong, diehard libs) expressed much regret over the last two months until…

…O’s televised healthcare address several weeks ago. Apparently, the smooth talkin' has again made everything right in the world for now.
Although her mum is still very skeptical and is now watching FOX News & Rush almost daily. ;D

After the press conference disaster where Obama ccused doctors of lopping off feet for $$, notice how he went to the well of the Senate where he could give a speech via teleprompter and not face any questions?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2009, 01:11:18 PM »
There you go spinning CT yarns again...

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2009, 01:17:58 PM »
There you go spinning CT yarns again...

;D

I notice these things, while the unsuspecting sheep just eat up all the phoney staged garbage.  The speech that your GF's mother ate up like cake was tailor made just for that audience.  There was zero chance of a mistake by Dear Leader since the whole charade was stages.  Notice how Wilsons' "You Lie" got so much coverage?  The only reason that happened is because it upset the staged farce Obama put on and exposed the truth of the matter and foced attention on the policy itself, not the stupid speech.     

You watch - Obama will never give a press conference again on health care after the last fiasco.  We will get stages town halls, teleprompter speeches, etc. 

Without the teleprompter, he is incoherent, illogical, and prone to making huge factual errors which most people easily see through. 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2009, 01:38:27 PM »
Hey, I’m sorry for derailing your thread, but my girlfriend works in healthcare.
She graduated with her Master’s the same year Clinton passed his reform that put a cap on the amount of $$ companies could recover for PT & OT treatment.
That had a significantly negative impact on salaries in those fields, she had $75,000+ in student loans, and things for her were really rough for about 2 years before they straightened out.

Now she’s filling her pants at the prospect of “young, African, Kenyan president’s” healthcare plan, as are a lot of doctors, therapists, etc.
I told her, “Hey, the last time somebody tried fukking with your livelihood it was a dem. Historically it’s always the dems. who push for universal hc. So why’d you vote for him, and why are you surprised it’s happening? Didn’t you pay attention to any of his platform?”

Now, she’s supporting it again after his televised reassurance that all of the plan’s criticisms are unfounded and/or just rumors.
Well, I know I feel better now. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2009, 01:42:36 PM »
Hey, I’m sorry for derailing your thread, but my girlfriend works in healthcare.
She graduated with her Master’s the same year Clinton passed his reform that put a cap on the amount of $$ companies could recover for PT & OT treatment.
That had a significantly negative impact on salaries in those fields, she had $75,000+ in student loans, and things for her were really rough for about 2 years before they straightened out.

Now she’s filling her pants at the prospect of “young, African, Kenyan president’s” healthcare plan, as are a lot of doctors, therapists, etc.
I told her, “Hey, the last time somebody tried fukking with your livelihood it was a dem. Historically it’s always the dems. who push for universal hc. So why’d you vote for him, and why are you surprised it’s happening? Didn’t you pay attention to any of his platform?”

Now, she’s supporting it again after his televised reassurance that all of the plan’s criticisms are unfounded and/or just rumors.
Well, I know I feel better now. ::)

That is utterly depressing. 

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2009, 01:54:30 PM »
O’s rebuttal reminds me of Joe Pesci’s opening statement in My Cousin Vinny.
Go to about 2:20

That's about the extent of the depth of O's health care rebuttal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2009, 02:26:49 PM »
Bump for Mons putting up or STFU up forever.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2009, 02:27:44 PM »
Unreal dude, unreal.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2009, 02:54:58 PM »
Unreal dude, unreal.

HH6 - the reason I asked my questions the way I did was so he cant make up some phoney nonsense.  If i am putting it on the line, it had better be for something complelty verifiable by you for both Panama and GW1.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2009, 04:17:23 PM »
I'm with ya....if he give us his name its pretty easy...those guy who dropped into Panama with the 3rd Rangers are few and far between. It may take u guys a little longer to verify but u'd figure it out as well. If u have a combat drop u get a mustard stain on ur jump wings. I'm not explaining that any further until idiot verifies his ID.
L

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2009, 05:02:28 PM »
I'm with ya....if he give us his name its pretty easy...those guy who dropped into Panama with the 3rd Rangers are few and far between. It may take u guys a little longer to verify but u'd figure it out as well. If u have a combat drop u get a mustard stain on ur jump wings. I'm not explaining that any further until idiot verifies his ID.

He's full of shit, no one who is a Ranger would have any problem verifying their service.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2009, 05:49:20 PM »
I'm not saying he is or isn't full of shit until we have proof one way or the other, although the longer this goes on, the more telling the outcome becomes.

It’s one thing to be anti-president…
It’s one thing to be anti-war…
It’s terrible to be anti-troops…

But it’s really fukking low and pitiful to falsely impersonate a soldier in an attempt to validate your beliefs & arguments on a message board – or anywhere.

Guys like HH6 legitimately fight for US to have (among other things) the right to freely express our opinions.
To falsely claim you are “one of his” simply to legitimize your criticism of him, our military, our government, our citizens, our country, etc…
That’s an admission that you know your arguments are weak, and that you yourself lack conviction of your own beliefs.

Why else would you try to add credibility to yourself by “tricking” people into thinking you’re someone you’re not.

Wait a minute…
I just described most of Hollywood.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2009, 06:26:53 PM »
I'm not saying he is or isn't full of shit until we have proof one way or the other, although the longer this goes on, the more telling the outcome becomes.

It’s one thing to be anti-president…
It’s one thing to be anti-war…
It’s terrible to be anti-troops…

But it’s really fukking low and pitiful to falsely impersonate a soldier in an attempt to validate your beliefs & arguments on a message board – or anywhere.

Guys like HH6 legitimately fight for US to have (among other things) the right to freely express our opinions.
To falsely claim you are “one of his” simply to legitimize your criticism of him, our military, our government, our citizens, our country, etc…
That’s an admission that you know your arguments are weak, and that you yourself lack conviction of your own beliefs.

Why else would you try to add credibility to yourself by “tricking” people into thinking you’re someone you’re not.

Wait a minute…
I just described most of Hollywood.

With all due respect Montague - this crap has been going on a looonnnnggg time.   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2009, 06:40:19 PM »
What?
Hollywood or imposters.

Oh, damn it...
Kinda the same thing, isn't it?
 :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2009, 06:47:32 PM »
What?
Hollywood or imposters.

Oh, damn it...
Kinda the same thing, isn't it?
 :)

Mons wished our soldiers dead and since then, even though Hugo does not like it, i have been calling him out at every chance.  He is a POS and defames the soldiers who have given their lives for this country.  There is no other poster on Getbig i wish to see harm to other than this dirtbag drunk. 

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2009, 06:48:47 PM »
With all due respect Montague - this crap has been going on a looonnnnggg time.   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

So what's the deal?  Are you going to join the military? 
Or do you prefer acting tough while other men do the ass kicking?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2009, 06:51:09 PM »

Mons aint kicking anything other than his dog. 

BTW - you are against starving people in africa right?  Why dont you quit your job and join the peace corps?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2009, 06:51:26 PM »

Nice logic  ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2009, 06:54:24 PM »
Mons wished our soldiers dead and since then, even though Hugo does not like it, i have been calling him out at every chance.  He is a POS and defames the soldiers who have given their lives for this country.  There is no other poster on Getbig i wish to see harm to other than this dirtbag drunk. 

There’s nothing wrong with calling someone on the truth because there’s nothing wrong with the truth – unless you’re an asshole.

That’s when deceit becomes appealing.

Asking someone for simple verification of who they are is not a problem unless they’re not who they claim to be.

I don't know MV, but I hope he's not falsely posing as a soldier simply to lend credibility & legitimacy to his attacks. Doing so is a slap in the face to every honest American soldier.