Author Topic: buy all designer steroids now before they are gone...get 25% off  (Read 4046 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
buy all designer steroids now before they are gone...get 25% off
« on: September 27, 2009, 12:06:32 PM »

i got an email from this website=

It is with my deepest lamentations that I write this to all of you. It pains me greatly that As of Oct 2nd 1 week from today needtobuildmuscle.com will no longer carry the following products in our store.

19 Tren TFO
Beastdrol
Dieselbolan
Epi - Strong
Katanadrol

Products that all of you have come to know,love,trust to be the best in the industry. Backed by the industries leader in customer service.

My friends I love each and everyone of you and I would love nothing more then to keep providing you these great products. I am truly sorry but for the first time in a very long time I have to do something I never in my in my heart ever wanted to do, and that is put the company before the customer.

My deepest Apology to every single member of elite fitness,my friends,and my customers. I know all of you can understand why I must make this choice and will stand behind Me and my company as you always have. Thank you so much my friends for everything you have done,are doing now, and will do for me. Not a day or even an second goes by that you great men and woman are not on my minds.

So with great sadness I leave you with these last words concerning my DESIGNER SUPPLEMENT line of products. And a battle cry to all my fellow friends,members and loved ones here on elite. Get what ever you can afford to get of these products with in the next week. They will be gone. MSG to follow

EMERGENCY MSG TO ALL

The time has come to close shop on all hormonal products. Today the FDA raided the offices of a major Supplement store and seized all of their designer supplements. The FDA seized all of the products containing the same ingredients found in Beastdrol. All of these ingredients have been deemed to be as effective as Anabolic Steroids. This is why we can not sell them any more. We will take them off our store and destroy what is left on Friday October 2nd. If you do not place your order by Friday October 2nd, you will not be able to buy Beastdrol, Dieselbolan, 19-tren TFO or Katanadrol ever again. Any stock I have left over after Frinday of next week I will be forced to destroy.

Products

Use this code to get %25 off all bottles and stacks of designer supplements: "ALLMUSTGO"

Products

This is a very serious matter and I will stick to my word of getting rid of every hormonal product in my store by Friday of next week. If you do not place your order by then, you will not be able to order these products ever again... It is just not safe for a small startup such as mines to temp the Government. The message is clear and I am listening... No more hormones after Friday October 2nd.
Use code "ALLMUSTGO" to get %25 off all bottles and stacks of designer supplements.

Products

We are also offering bulk discounts on the individual designer Supplements when bought in 5 to 10 unit orders. On top of the bulk discounts you can add the ALLMUSTGO 25% off discount code Pricing as follows

1 - 4 units $59.99+25% ALLMUSTGO discount= 44.00 + free shipping
5 - 9 units $51.99 ALLMUSTGO discount= 39.00 +free shipping
10-100 units $44.99 ALLMUSTGO discount= 33.75+free shipping.

buy that stuff now if your going to..... that kjatandrol is pretty cool looking...35mg of trenXtreme and 10mg halodrol per cap...90 caps per.. which means for under 50 dollars your looking at a month and a half of 100mgs of roids per day...not a bad deal ...

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: buy all designer steroids now before they are gone...get 25% off
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 12:10:58 PM »
fuckin f..aggot FDA.  bodybuilders need to take a stand and start capping all those f..aggots who make these decisions

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 12:25:23 PM »
Yes great idea, there is still time to legally ruin your endocrine system!!!  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 12:48:31 PM »
It is with my deepest lamentations that I write this to all of you. It pains me greatly that As of Oct 2nd 1 week from today needtobuildmuscle.com will no longer carry the following products in our store.

19 Tren TFO
Beastdrol
Dieselbolan
Epi - Strong
Katanadrol

Products that all of you have come to know,love,trust to be the best in the industry. Backed by the industries leader in customer service.

My friends I love each and everyone of you and I would love nothing more then to keep providing you these great products. I am truly sorry but for the first time in a very long time I have to do something I never in my in my heart ever wanted to do, and that is put the company before the customer.

My deepest Apology to every single member of elite fitness,my friends,and my customers. I know all of you can understand why I must make this choice and will stand behind Me and my company as you always have. Thank you so much my friends for everything you have done,are doing now, and will do for me. Not a day or even an second goes by that you great men and woman are not on my minds.

So with great sadness I leave you with these last words concerning my DESIGNER SUPPLEMENT line of products. And a battle cry to all my fellow friends,members and loved ones here on elite. Get what ever you can afford to get of these products with in the next week. They will be gone. MSG to follow

EMERGENCY MSG TO ALL

The time has come to close shop on all hormonal products. Today the FDA raided the offices of a major Supplement store and seized all of their designer supplements. The FDA seized all of the products containing the same ingredients found in Beastdrol. All of these ingredients have been deemed to be as effective as Anabolic Steroids. This is why we can not sell them any more. We will take them off our store and destroy what is left on Friday October 2nd. If you do not place your order by Friday October 2nd, you will not be able to buy Beastdrol, Dieselbolan, 19-tren TFO or Katanadrol ever again. Any stock I have left over after Frinday of next week I will be forced to destroy.

Products

Use this code to get %25 off all bottles and stacks of designer supplements: "ALLMUSTGO"

Products

This is a very serious matter and I will stick to my word of getting rid of every hormonal product in my store by Friday of next week. If you do not place your order by then, you will not be able to order these products ever again... It is just not safe for a small startup such as mines to temp the Government. The message is clear and I am listening... No more hormones after Friday October 2nd.
Use code "ALLMUSTGO" to get %25 off all bottles and stacks of designer supplements.

Products

We are also offering bulk discounts on the individual designer Supplements when bought in 5 to 10 unit orders. On top of the bulk discounts you can add the ALLMUSTGO 25% off discount code Pricing as follows

1 - 4 units $59.99+25% ALLMUSTGO discount= 44.00 + free shipping
5 - 9 units $51.99 ALLMUSTGO discount= 39.00 +free shipping
10-100 units $44.99 ALLMUSTGO discount= 33.75+free shipping.

buy that stuff now if your going to..... that kjatandrol is pretty cool looking...35mg of trenXtreme and 10mg halodrol per cap...90 caps per.. which means for under 50 dollars your looking at a month and a half of 100mgs of roids per day...not a bad deal ...

That's not a good idea.  If you are selling products with the same ingredients as the products seized by the FDA, that's pretty much publicly acknowledging that you are selling steroids.

You should go out and buy Legal Muscle by Rick Collins because you don't realize what you've just done
A

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 01:49:21 PM »
I was thinking about getting some of the things bb.com just stopped selling due to the raid.

But now the FDA raid has made decide to just go get some Dianabol instead.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 05:27:59 PM »
I was thinking about getting some of the things bb.com just stopped selling due to the raid.

But now the FDA raid has made decide to just go get some Dianabol instead.
yes good point

i would use these if i couldnt get other types of steroids for cheaper.