Author Topic: Bilderbergers Want Global Currency Now  (Read 2682 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Bilderbergers Want Global Currency Now
« on: September 27, 2009, 09:31:38 PM »
BILDERBERGERS WANT GLOBAL CURRENCY NOW

But nationalists and populists around the world ready to fight to retain financial sovereignty

rss202
By James P. Tucker, Jr.

Bilderberg has had front-men call anew for creating a global currency and establishing major European Union-style regions for the administrative convenience of a planned world government. Both steps were taken in September, one by the new Bilderberg-crowned prime minister of Japan and one separately by the UN.

The Geneva-based UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) called for a global currency in a report made public on September 7. UN countries should agree on a global reserve bank to issue the currency and to monitor the national exchange rates of its members, UNCTAD said. The dollar’s role in international trade should be reduced to protect emerging markets from the “confidence game” of financial speculation, it said.

Heiner Flassbeck, a former German deputy finance minister, is co-author of the report calling for a global currency. He worked with then U.S. Deputy Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers in 1997-98 to contain the Asian financial crisis. Summers is a longtime Bilderberg luminary and has been photographed by AFP at annual secret Bilderberg confabs.

Eliminating national currencies has long been a goal of Bilderberg as a crucial step in its plan to establish a world government. A nation’s currency is a symbol of sovereignty, so Bilderberg wants to divide the world into three giant regions, each with its regional currency, for the administrative convenience of its world government bureaucrats.

banner_newsletter

Bilderberg used its immense power to get Yukio Hatoyama’s Democratic Party of Japan elected over the Liberal Democratic Party, which had led the nation for 64 years. Hatoyama obediently called for an Asian economic bloc, similar to the EU, complete with a regional currency.

Bilderberg’s goal is an “Asian-Pacific Union” and an “American Union,” both modeled after the EU. The EU has its common currency, the euro, and a European Parliament that can impose laws on the once sovereign nations of Europe and a European Court superior to the highest courts of member states. The EU is effectively a single super-state.

The “American Union” is to evolve from the North American Free Trade Agreement, or NAFTA, as it extends throughout the Western Hemisphere. The common currency is to be the “amero.” Fortunately, Bilderberg’s efforts in the Western Hemisphere have been stalled but the campaign continues using “free trade” propaganda.

Ultimately, the UN is to function as a world government with the General Assembly serving as a world parliament. Bilderberg, a secret organization of international financiers and political leaders, will serve as a world shadow government that dictates to the UN.

AFP correspondent James P. Tucker Jr. is a veteran journalist who spent many years as a member of the “elite” media in Washington.
C

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: Bilderbergers Want Global Currency Now
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 10:01:02 PM »
Not a bad idea if it is a commodity-linked (preferably gold-redeemable) honest, sound currency.

Counterfeiting of fiat wealth is the source of the current financial collapse... and will always be the mechanism of collapse in such a fiat system.

Another fiat currency will simply mean an exponentially shorter half-life for each succssive financial system.

Gold lasted ten thousand years as a stable workabe currency.

What did the petro-dollar last? Thirty five years?

Extrapolating for some new-fangled IMF Special Drawing Right, what could we hope for before the new-found millisecond giga-efficiencies of the counerfeiting institutiions reduced us to penury once more?

Ten years? Five years?

The Luke

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 10:06:50 PM »
Back to the conspiracy theories and lack of sources, eh?  ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 02:48:54 AM »
Back to the conspiracy theories and lack of sources, eh?  ::)

Where are your "sources" kid?   ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 09:44:06 AM »
Where are your "sources" kid?   ::)

He thinks his emotional rantings and disbeliefs qualifies as "sources"...

Just becasue you don't believe it Berzerk does not mean it is not going to happen
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 10:01:08 AM »
Where are your "sources" kid?   ::)

Oh geez, the other Samson around these parts. Fuck off out of here if you're not going to source articles. There is a reason you and the rest of your dipshit cronies don't source anything. Methinks it has to do with the fact that everyone would laugh in your face when they saw the sources and websites that you clowns drudge these articles up from. Now kindly get off my nuts as I notice you've been following me around lately.

He thinks his emotional rantings and disbeliefs qualifies as "sources"...

Just becasue you don't believe it Berzerk does not mean it is not going to happen

Start sourcing your articles or STFU. You were already asked to do this before. You refusing to source them would be grounds for banning on any legitimate website and would render you a laughingstock.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 10:02:02 AM »
SAMSON--

How do the Bilderbergers factor in with the Rothschilds?

( not looking to abuse you, just curious as to what your response is)

I watched the Rothschilds videos you posted. I admit, it is fairly interesting. If what you say is true, then there has to be some sort of connection.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 10:15:38 AM »
SAMSON--

I watched the Rothschilds videos you posted. I admit, it is fairly interesting. If what you say is true, then there has to be some sort of connection.

GW - I have read a lot about GW & Mayer Rothschild and a lot of stuff is true, sadly. 

I wish we could know the present whereabouts of these criminals and, well, lets not go there.   ;D  ;D  ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 12:52:12 PM »
SAMSON--

GW... Just the information on the Bilderbergs would fill many sets of encyclopedias and so the same for the Rothschilds. These are just two of a number of EXTREMELY WEALTHY FAMILIES who are the string pullers of the world. The Rothschilds, Bilderbergs, Wallengers(sic), Rockefellers, the CFR, Trilateral Commission, Committee of 300 etc etc are well known yet secretive families that control everything from world commerce, shipping, war making, government, banking, etc etc etc.

Here is a link that covers just some of the information on the Bilderbergs adn their meetings as well as who are members and what their ultimate goals are and what they have been doing for the past few decades.  http://www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm#What

Here is some great information on the ROTHSCHILDS http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_rothschild.htm

It would be impossible to find a single source or shortened/condensed source on these two families and their role in world affairs. I nor anyone can explain briefly what these two families are all about as there is SO MUCH TO TELL  it would literally take massive amounts of books, internet sites, practically libraries of space to put everything that is known about them and what they do adn are all about.

You will not learn about these families quickly or from a few sources which is why I gave you these extensive links. It has been years of me reading about and watching vids, documentaries, reading books etc to learn what I know about them and even then what I have learned is little compared to what they are about.

I hope everyone interested clicks adn reads the information on these links, becasue it will clear up a LOT of misunderstanding, confusion an dmis-education about the ROths and Bils and hopefully will snap many if not all out of their delusion about who really runs the world...that includes america.

C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 01:06:06 PM »
Oh geez, the other Samson around these parts. Fuck off out of here if you're not going to source articles. There is a reason you and the rest of your dipshit cronies don't source anything. Methinks it has to do with the fact that everyone would laugh in your face when they saw the sources and websites that you clowns drudge these articles up from. Now kindly get off my nuts as I notice you've been following me around lately.

Start sourcing your articles or STFU. You were already asked to do this before. You refusing to source them would be grounds for banning on any legitimate website and would render you a laughingstock.

More never ending EMOTIONAL RANTING... calm down Berniece..
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 01:26:10 PM »
More never ending EMOTIONAL RANTING... calm down Berniece..

It's pretty simple. Source your articles. This is a common request for anyone interested in fact-checking. Why is that you're the only douche that won't source anything he posts? Though I can understand why. Just look up James Tucker. He's a far-right lunatic and a flunkie of Alex Jones (who I could have sworn you hated). Not one article of his that I read had any actual facts or sources. Just a bunch of rambling and unfounded bullshit. So I can't say I'm surprised that you won't source the shit you're pulling off these moronic CT websites. You're a terrible gimmick.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 01:32:42 PM »
It's pretty simple. Source your articles. This is a common request for anyone interested in fact-checking. Why is that you're the only douche that won't source anything he posts? Though I can understand why. Just look up James Tucker. He's a far-right lunatic and a flunkie of Alex Jones (who I could have sworn you hated). Not one article of his that I read had any actual facts or sources. Just a bunch of rambling and unfounded bullshit. So I can't say I'm surprised that you won't source the shit you're pulling off these moronic CT websites. You're a terrible gimmick.

YAWN

Everything I post is cited...and should something get past me, cleary the newspaper, media source, vid link, book etc is clearly stated in the article itself with the author as well. Ever tried looking things up based on the headline(s) of an article?

And try not to continue withthese EMOTIONAL RANTS...the energy you waste ranting you could have used researching.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 01:42:35 PM »
YAWN

Everything I post is cited...and should something get past me, cleary the newspaper, media source, vid link, book etc is clearly stated in the article itself with the author as well. Ever tried looking things up based on the headline(s) of an article?

And try not to continue withthese EMOTIONAL RANTS...the energy you waste ranting you could have used researching.

Not one article you've posted is sourced. Plain and simple. You avoid it because they're written by right wing morons and shills. From what I've read about James Tucker it's safe to assume that this guy is as stupid and loopy as they come. You won't source the articles and they won't cite their sources in their articles. Pure, unadulterated CT trash.

There is no energy being wasted here. Either source your articles or STFU. It's not hard.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 02:04:51 PM »
Not one article you've posted is sourced. Plain and simple. You avoid it because they're written by right wing morons and shills. From what I've read about James Tucker it's safe to assume that this guy is as stupid and loopy as they come. You won't source the articles and they won't cite their sources in their articles. Pure, unadulterated CT trash.

There is no energy being wasted here. Either source your articles or STFU. It's not hard.

Here is a song fitting to your personality

C

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 02:07:00 PM »
Berzerk,

Are you contending that the Bilderberger group does not exist?

The Luke

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 02:12:35 PM »
Berzerk,

The Luke

I'm asking for some facts. The way this guy goes to avoid sourcing his articles leads me to believe that they're nothing more than fabricated bullshit. Why is it so hard to produce numbers, statistics, actual evidence? I mean, this Tucker guy supposedly has access to everything that goes on in these meetings. Yet there is not one single iota of evidence besides rambling, unfounded articles on obscure websites. Usually alongside talk of Nibiru and other moronic topics.

Why go to such lengths to avoid sourcing an article? Is it that hard to put a link in? Just do a little research on this James Tucker guy. He's a far-right lunatic who spent years working for a newspaper that was forced into bankruptcy after getting their asses sued off for slander and libel.

Samson had one of his articles exposed before. It ended up coming from some lunatic website where it was buried alongside articles about Reptilians taking over the planet. Reptilians. Everyone but him has no problem sourcing their articles on here. He refuses to. And it has to do with the fact that they're complete trash.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 02:47:34 PM »
Berzerk,

The Luke

Don't waste your time Luke. Berzerk is playing stupid...I HOPE. I find it peculiar that he supposedly looked up the author in the article I posted, but said nothing of the post. He keeps asking about the Bilderbergs and claiming I don't cite anything, but right above is a post of mine with the bilderberg and Rothschilds cited which opens up to many many links of information about the two families and their dealings.

Berzerk has the right name...
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 02:50:41 PM »
Don't waste your time Luke. Berzerk is playing stupid...I HOPE. I find it peculiar that he supposedly looked up the author in the article I posted, but said nothing of the post. He keeps asking about the Bilderbergs and claiming I don't cite anything, but right above is a post of mine with the bilderberg and Rothschilds cited which opens up to many many links of information about the two families and their dealings.

Berzerk has the right name...

I didn't read your article because I wasted 20 minutes of my life reading five other articles he wrote. And they were all garbage, devoid any of citations or actual facts. Nothing more than rambling garbage from a far-right lunatic.

Feel free to call me crazy for not believing in Reptilians.  ::)