Author Topic: Dexter Jackson and the 202 pound Olympia  (Read 1087 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Dexter Jackson and the 202 pound Olympia
« on: September 27, 2009, 10:55:19 PM »
I've heard on many forums that Dexter will never be Mr. Olympia again...With that said, does anyone believe that he should just go ahead and drop 5 pounds and compete in the 202 class? I for one think he should...

Discuss

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
Re: Dexter Jackson and the 202 pound Olympia
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 11:14:52 PM »
I've heard on many forums that Dexter will never be Mr. Olympia again...With that said, does anyone believe that he should just go ahead and drop 5 pounds and compete in the 202 class? I for one think he should...

Discuss

Dex Mex should head down south to the border and compete in the IFBB Mr Mexicano where he can live the life with his 5 foot midget homberos?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 11:26:08 PM »
Mexico yes...Where his 60+ inch flat screen can double as a drive-in movie theatre...He could make $10 a car load on the weekends...

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 01:07:16 AM »
he can still place high in the open class and get some good money....why go win the 202lbs and get only 10k???

powerbar

• Getbig IV
  • I am a good man.
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 03:22:58 AM »
Probably 13 of the guys that competed at the O will never win and Olympia.  Should they all try to drop down and compete in the 202?
Come get me.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 03:59:49 AM »

Discuss

Dexter looks the way he does because he's in the 240s. For him to come down to the 202 class would give him a TOTALLY different. One that even at that weight, don't think he would win that class.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 05:39:53 AM »

Discuss

Many forums once claimed that Dexter would never become Mr. Olympia, in the firs place. Yet, he did.

For one year (at least) he was the best in the world and no one can take that from him.

Besides, if Jay can regain the title, after losing it, why can't Dexter?