Author Topic: Oscar is going to kill Kai  (Read 14851 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Oscar is going to kill Kai
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2009, 08:35:43 PM »
Milos. Can you talk to Wolf? He was doing a lot better with you.

8)

I'll see him Thursday...he will win Olympia on Friday...

(year from now MAYBE - after prejudging is over...and if he manages to beat other guys I would be helping... ;)

8)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2009, 08:36:24 PM »
I am very much looking foreword having Oscar and Kai in my Koloseum Gym...ASAP...so we can exchange some ideas and try to bring the best Kai at the next Arnold ...and Olympia...

I am certainly willing to share my knowledge with numerous pros...as I did for many years...People are just not aware of how many I really have helped in last decade and a half...

Take a look at Nasser before 1993 (when at FIBO I gave his wife 2 hour free seminar what Nasser should do for his next shows) with those instructions look for improvements he made by 1994 NOC (only year I missed NOC) and Olympia.

But, REAL IMPROVEMENTS happened when he moved to San Diego and I gave him my journals to study and take what he finds interesting...He came back few days later with suggestion: "he is not stupid, he knows that I made those journals just to trick him and no way in hell that i would be stupid enough to share such important knowledge to his competitor...

So, i asked him:"Are you suggesting that I made these journals (since 1987 'til 1994 - until the time I gave him to take home and study...And I continued to 1999 - when I stopped) with 10 to 12 meals written every day, and precise measurement of every food in every meal - including breakdown of macro nutrients PROTEIN/CARBS/FAT/Calories...in each meal, totaled by the end of the day - 365 days per year times 10-12 meals...= 3650-4000 meals per year and than multiply that with 8 year yournals I gave him at the time...32000 meals I would write in my notebook, all nice and neath and color separated...with additional TRAINING, SUPPLEMENTATION AND Rx medication I was taking...+ numerous photos about every 7-10 days...where I would "inspect what I expect" and check if I am happy with progress or IF I should consider changing anything....JUST TO TRICK YOU?"

As he thought for a second (or 10 minutes) he realized how ridiculous that would be - but than he asked - well, you say you take insulin...but you are never fat...I took insulin and made me fat?
YEAP, it could make you obese if you don't know what you are doing...It can also KILL YOU...something that you'll hardly notice (being dead) but people around you will...believe me (well, if I knew than what I know now - I would not be so sure...)

Anyway.
With all his probable denial - I have so much material that I can prove what I am saying - I welcome his response....

I mentioned him as he was the very first pro I have helped - and typical example where I would take average guy and in just few months put him on stage so superior - he would instantly become ELITE OLYMPIA CONTENDER...

So, look at pics of Nasser up to 1994 Olympia...and than since he started working with me on January of 1995 - take a look of his two shows in may: Houston and Night of Champions - which he won convincingly - looking unbelievable...And than look 1995 Mr. Olympia (where he placed 3RD...)....

Making average pro top contender over night...started with Nasser...and continued with numerous others - Vince Taylor for Mr. O'95 and Euro Tour 1995 - where he dominated competition beating guys that manage to beat him at the O...
Dennis James (look his pro debut 1999 NOC) and than 2000 Arnold Classic to understand difference

Gustavo...maybe best example - I started working with him at mid November 2003 and check what he looked at the 2003 Ironman (placing 3rd behind dexter and lee) and than having incredible 2 years with me - placing top 3 at both 2004 and 2005 Mr. Olympia...

Kris Dim - not making progress in NPC until he hired me in 2002 and in couple of months he won 2002 USA light-heavy class, 2nd at Nationals, than in 2003 as I was already preparing Richard Jones for 2003 USA and Kris called me 6 weeks out telling me he wants to compete as well - there was nothing that I could tell Kris but...better wait for Nationals...as Richard is going to be beyond dangerous (I knew he'll be untouchable, and i did contact Peter Mc Gough prior to the show letting him know that he must take a look at ONE GUY IN PARTICULAR...as I knew he would instantly want him for FLEX...Well, Kris decided to do it anyway, not fearing Richard...and we all know results...Richard won the Overall and Kris got second...)

As Kris promised his wife that IF HE DOESN'T turn pro by the age of 30 - he'll quit...pressure was on 2003 Nationals...So, I made sure I was with him in Miami - and job was done...he turned pro (should have been Overall but nevertheless...) and in his pro debut he immediately qualified for Olympia - in Sacramento 2004, behind Dexter and Lee, but beating numerous others - including Gustavo, Chris Cormier...etc....

Hidetada Yamagishi...?!
Check this board alone and see what people were saying back in 2006...when I started working with him - no way in million years he'll be Olympia competitor...Check also my response: give me one year and I'll bet anyone...
While we almost managed to qualify in 2006 (missing by one spot)...Hide easily qualified for 2007 Olympia...

One contest in particular - where I had something to say to Bob and others - was Ironman 2007...

All of my three guys were arguably in their best shape of their life...yet Silvio placed 4th, Hidetada 7th and Joel 10th...IMHO - all 3 could have take 1st-2nd-3rd...with Tonny Freemen ONLY being competitive - and NO ONE ELSE - PERIOD!
Of course - if judges would have judge physiques and not names...

James FLEX Lewis... ;D...he was a baby, boy...when he came to visit me and year later I was getting phone calls from over the Seas asking who is this man...pro bodybuilder you sent back to us?
Lee Powel was funniest of all - as he was in complete disbelief...

But, point I am trying to make is: I have been helping guys for numerous years...and I always try - succeed getting THE MOST OUT OF EVERYONE...

Dennis Wolf...is just one of the guys you can see what happens when someone else takes over...

Silvio Samuel... ::)...Bob and others claim he is so much better since he left me... ;D ;D ;D
Take a look his Ironman-Sacramento-Arnold 2007 with me...and take anything before that or after that...and compare...
And even "my Achilles tendon" - Dennis James...IF I had to say the truth from very beginning (instead of covering for him) - I would have said many things differently...but as a friend it was easier for me to take the blame than expose his flows and/or mistakes...

What many don't understand - I don't do this because I have to...but I am doing something that I absolutely LOVE doing...and have been doing 24 hours a day for 30 years pretty much...

So, I am not going anywhere...I am coming back to ifbb - one way or another...but also, I would be very much willing to help deserving bodybuilders achieving their full potential...

I already called Wolfy...and we will have a talk by the end of this week...

I would love to see Ronnie coming here as well - as I would be 100% certain he will exceed his personal best...

Darrem Charles...as well...as it hurts me to see what is happening with him...and besides - for someone who looked pretty much the same for many years - people would be able to see what kind of difference I can make even for "unchangeable" physiques...

Even Jay...as much as he impressed me and I personally congratulated him (calling his mobile phone and leaving a message as comparisons during prejudging just started...it was clear to me that he'll win...).
I am still not happy with his back detail, hardness, tie-inns, lower back separation/striations...delts detail/striations and chest striations...Also intercoastals/serratus could be better and even arms - both size wise (as big as his arms are proportionately could be bigger...and certainly better in seperation/vascularity/triceps striation/biceps-brachialis tie-in......and Jesus - his haircut... ::) - he might as well use some wigs from Bobs huge collection...but having a nest on the stage could attract some birds...and I know exactly what Dexter was thinking looking at that mess...You heard it here first...dexter will plant some birdies backstage and if Jay brings that "Coockoo's nest" on the stage - we'll have a scene only Hitchcock could create...(the only good thing is - some birds will go after Bob...so THAT PART I would enjoy seeing...so Dex...just go ahead...proceed with your plan...

OK...to get back to Kai...

I absolutely love the guy.
He is true artist in every sense of that word.
Everything he does is ART (and I know some of you jerk-offs will mention grapefruit...but lets face it...WORLD is ruled by SEX and SEXUALITY and all of you "purist" will still do so many nasty things behind the close doors...and rightfully so: THAT should be done behind the close doors...but some guys unfortunately had to do certain things in life as "necessity is mother of all inventions and intentions"...and I don't blame Kai for doing whatever he did at the time - to survive...

That is long behind him...What he brings on stage is absolutely ORIGINAL, PHENOMENAL, EXCITING, BORDER LINE UNREAL...SPECTACULAR IN EVERY SENSE OF THAT WORD...

I told him yesterday - Kai, you have set your standard so high that now when you are still best conditioned guy on the stage in comparison to others - judges will compare you to your previous best...and actually say: you are OFF!?!?

So check how OFF  ::) Kai really was:

Yeah, Milos is an exceptional trainer and nutritionist who truly love the sport of bodybuilding.

He helped me a lot even if I was (and I am) a noname pro yet...in 2006 and 2007 he came to pick me up at the LAX and brought me back when I went back to Europe, he brought me to his home to live there, his mother cooked me food, then he managed a free hotel room for me with kitchen, he brought me to the grocery store many times, he gave me free Koloseum clothes, free protein shakes, free advices, free tranings, managed me a plane ticket from LA to Montreal in 2007 and came with me too, took hundreds of pictures about me...and just because he wanted to help me because I was from Europe with very little money...just with my dreams in my brain. I really can't tell you guys how much he helped me!

He is a wonderful human being, a great husband/father, good businessman, great champion...and the true legend of the sport of bodybuilding!

Thank you for everything Milos and I hope that I can make you proud in the future years as a competitor!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2009, 08:40:22 PM »
SOOD!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2009, 08:54:53 PM »
John, you gotta be careful man.  Oscar could sue you for slander for writing things like this.  It's not a normal critique of his athlete.  This looks like an accusation.  You gotta be careful man.  You're probably hurting oscar's business writing things like this.  don't leave yourself exposed to lawsuits.

Having a "Gossip and Opinions" section is a beautiful thing isn't it...Someone infused in a drug infested community trying to sue for slander is pretty funny...I wonder how the celebrity gossip sites of the net stay afloat when they actually go after people worth a half billion dollars :-\ If Perez Hilton isn't afraid of some of the most powerful people on the planet, how in the world could you have been fooled by a drug addict like King Kamali?

Stavios

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2009, 09:34:48 PM »
great thread  8)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2009, 10:04:35 PM »
I have a very good friend of mine who trains at Bev Franci's gym in New York, who wokred with Oscar Kai's trainer a few years back.He told me what Oscar advised him to take and I didnt beleive it, until I actually saw the email.The guy I am talking about was probably 300 lbs off season 235lbs on stage. Oscar advised him to take 2000mg of test, 36 iu;s of GH, Winstrol 4 times per day, ( yes 4 times per day) and cytodren 4 times per day.There was alot of other crap, but I am not going to go into it.
I have heard ,and even known some pro bodybuilders to use 12-18iu;s of GH per day, but 36????????????? WTF???????.Plus 2000 mg of test.Plus he wanted him to take primobolan everyday.
What do you think happened to Desmond Miller? He almost killed him, thats why he had to retire.I have heard some stoires, but I saw the actual email, I almost fell off of my chair.If I can find the mail I willl post it.If you saw everything he told him to do, you would think it was a prank, or the guy is nuts.......I hope gto god he doesnt put Kai Green in a coffin

2grams of test of week really isn't pushing it escpcially for a pro.

36 iu gh a day not sure how he affords that damn. 

other stuff really is not big deal a little winstrol and primo, big fuckin deal, that cycle is not crazy except the damn GH fuck it better be cheap ass UG shit or he is spending loads of fuckin money
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2009, 10:07:50 PM »
You dont need 2000mg of test per week.My friend was only taking 600mg, and oscar told him to go to 2000mg.Even at my biggest, 290lbs, the highest I ever went was 1000mg.When my friend took 2000mg of test per week, he was sick all thne time, he had headaches, and his heart was pounding out of his chest.His bllod pressure went from 120 over 75 to 160 over 100.Plus oscar had him dounf 54 sets for legs, I saw the routine.
Plus Winstrol 4 times per day?????????? I took winstrol once a day, and the other time I took it every other day.He had him taking in one day, what I toook in 4 days.This was a national competitor, who was big, but not a pro.You cant tell somebody to go from 600mg of test to 2000mg a week.Then tell them to go from 4iu;s of gh to day to 36.You have to gradulay bring up your dosages,of any anabolic.If you dont its very bad on the body, and things can start shutting down.240 thanks for looking out, but I just want to warn people.Oscar tries to help alot of people, which is good.But the advice he gave my friend literally put him in the hospitol.So he stopped working with oscar after 3 weeks.

dude seriously 2000 mg again isn't huge amount, why would you get sick on that, if you do then maybe the person isn't cut out for bodybuilding.  36 iu gh a day is crazy though.
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2009, 10:10:04 PM »
I am very much looking foreword having Oscar and Kai in my Koloseum Gym...ASAP...so we can exchange some ideas and try to bring the best Kai at the next Arnold ...and Olympia...

I am certainly willing to share my knowledge with numerous pros...as I did for many years...People are just not aware of how many I really have helped in last decade and a half...

Take a look at Nasser before 1993 (when at FIBO I gave his wife 2 hour free seminar what Nasser should do for his next shows) with those instructions look for improvements he made by 1994 NOC (only year I missed NOC) and Olympia.

But, REAL IMPROVEMENTS happened when he moved to San Diego and I gave him my journals to study and take what he finds interesting...He came back few days later with suggestion: "he is not stupid, he knows that I made those journals just to trick him and no way in hell that i would be stupid enough to share such important knowledge to his competitor...

So, i asked him:"Are you suggesting that I made these journals (since 1987 'til 1994 - until the time I gave him to take home and study...And I continued to 1999 - when I stopped) with 10 to 12 meals written every day, and precise measurement of every food in every meal - including breakdown of macro nutrients PROTEIN/CARBS/FAT/Calories...in each meal, totaled by the end of the day - 365 days per year times 10-12 meals...= 3650-4000 meals per year and than multiply that with 8 year yournals I gave him at the time...32000 meals I would write in my notebook, all nice and neath and color separated...with additional TRAINING, SUPPLEMENTATION AND Rx medication I was taking...+ numerous photos about every 7-10 days...where I would "inspect what I expect" and check if I am happy with progress or IF I should consider changing anything....JUST TO TRICK YOU?"

As he thought for a second (or 10 minutes) he realized how ridiculous that would be - but than he asked - well, you say you take insulin...but you are never fat...I took insulin and made me fat?
YEAP, it could make you obese if you don't know what you are doing...It can also KILL YOU...something that you'll hardly notice (being dead) but people around you will...believe me (well, if I knew than what I know now - I would not be so sure...)

Anyway.
With all his probable denial - I have so much material that I can prove what I am saying - I welcome his response....

I mentioned him as he was the very first pro I have helped - and typical example where I would take average guy and in just few months put him on stage so superior - he would instantly become ELITE OLYMPIA CONTENDER...

So, look at pics of Nasser up to 1994 Olympia...and than since he started working with me on January of 1995 - take a look of his two shows in may: Houston and Night of Champions - which he won convincingly - looking unbelievable...And than look 1995 Mr. Olympia (where he placed 3RD...)....

Making average pro top contender over night...started with Nasser...and continued with numerous others - Vince Taylor for Mr. O'95 and Euro Tour 1995 - where he dominated competition beating guys that manage to beat him at the O...
Dennis James (look his pro debut 1999 NOC) and than 2000 Arnold Classic to understand difference

Gustavo...maybe best example - I started working with him at mid November 2003 and check what he looked at the 2003 Ironman (placing 3rd behind dexter and lee) and than having incredible 2 years with me - placing top 3 at both 2004 and 2005 Mr. Olympia...

Kris Dim - not making progress in NPC until he hired me in 2002 and in couple of months he won 2002 USA light-heavy class, 2nd at Nationals, than in 2003 as I was already preparing Richard Jones for 2003 USA and Kris called me 6 weeks out telling me he wants to compete as well - there was nothing that I could tell Kris but...better wait for Nationals...as Richard is going to be beyond dangerous (I knew he'll be untouchable, and i did contact Peter Mc Gough prior to the show letting him know that he must take a look at ONE GUY IN PARTICULAR...as I knew he would instantly want him for FLEX...Well, Kris decided to do it anyway, not fearing Richard...and we all know results...Richard won the Overall and Kris got second...)

As Kris promised his wife that IF HE DOESN'T turn pro by the age of 30 - he'll quit...pressure was on 2003 Nationals...So, I made sure I was with him in Miami - and job was done...he turned pro (should have been Overall but nevertheless...) and in his pro debut he immediately qualified for Olympia - in Sacramento 2004, behind Dexter and Lee, but beating numerous others - including Gustavo, Chris Cormier...etc....

Hidetada Yamagishi...?!
Check this board alone and see what people were saying back in 2006...when I started working with him - no way in million years he'll be Olympia competitor...Check also my response: give me one year and I'll bet anyone...
While we almost managed to qualify in 2006 (missing by one spot)...Hide easily qualified for 2007 Olympia...

One contest in particular - where I had something to say to Bob and others - was Ironman 2007...

All of my three guys were arguably in their best shape of their life...yet Silvio placed 4th, Hidetada 7th and Joel 10th...IMHO - all 3 could have take 1st-2nd-3rd...with Tonny Freemen ONLY being competitive - and NO ONE ELSE - PERIOD!

James FLEX Lewis... ;D...he was a baby, boy...when he came to visit me and year later I was getting phone calls from over the Seas asking who is this man...pro bodybuilder you sent back to us?

But, point I am trying to make is: I have been helping guys for numerous years...and I always try - succeed getting THE MOST OUT OF EVERYONE...

Dennis Wolf...is just one of the guys you can see what happens when someone else takes over...

Silvio Samuel... ::)...Bob and others claim he is so much better since he left me... ;D ;D ;D
Take a look his Ironman-Sacramento-Arnold 2007 with me...and take anything before that or after that...and compare...
And even "my Achilles tendon" - Dennis James...IF I had to say the truth from very beginning (instead of covering for him) - I would have said many things differently...but as a friend it was easier for me to take the blame than expose his flows and/or mistakes...

What many don't understand - I don't do this because I have to...but I am doing something that I absolutely LOVE doing...and have been doing 24 hours a day for 30 years pretty much...

So, I am not going anywhere...I am coming back to ifbb - one way or another...but also, I would be very much willing to help deserving bodybuilders achieving their full potential...

I would love to see Ronnie coming here as well - as I would be 100% certain he will exceed his personal best...

Darrem Charles...as well...as it hurts me to see what is happening with him...and besides - for someone who looked pretty much the same for many years - people would be able to see what kind of difference I can make even for "unchangeable" physiques...

Even Jay...as much as he impressed me and I personally congratulated him (calling his mobile phone and leaving a message as comparisons during prejudging just started...it was clear to me that he'll win...).
I am still not happy with his back detail, hardness, tie-inns, lower back separation/striations...delts detail/striations and chest striations...Also intercoastals/serratus could be better and even arms - both size wise (as big as his arms are proportionately could be bigger...and certainly better in seperation/vascularity/triceps striation/biceps-brachialis tie-in......and Jesus - his haircut... ::) - he might as well use some wigs from Bobs huge collection...but having a nest on the stage could attract some birds...and I know exactly what Dexter was thinking looking at that mess...You heard it here first...dexter will plant some birdies backstage and if Jay brings that "Coockoo's nest" on the stage - we'll have a scene only Hitchcock could create...(the only good thing is - some birds will go after Bob...so THAT PART I would enjoy seeing...so Dex...just go ahead...proceed with your plan...

Everything he does is ART (and I know some of you jerk-offs will mention grapefruit...but lets face it...WORLD is ruled by SEX and SEXUALITY and all of you "purist" will still do so many nasty things behind the close doors...and rightfully so: THAT should be done behind the close doors...but some guys unfortunately had to do certain things in life as "necessity is mother of all inventions and intentions"...and I don't blame Kai for doing whatever he did at the time - to survive...

That is long behind him...What he brings on stage is absolutely ORIGINAL, PHENOMENAL, EXCITING, BORDER LINE UNREAL...SPECTACULAR IN EVERY SENSE OF THAT WORD...

I told him yesterday - Kai, you have set your standard so high that now when you are still best conditioned guy on the stage in comparison to others - judges will compare you to your previous best...and actually say: you are OFF!?!?

are you trying to seduce kai ??
TEAM Nasser

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2009, 08:14:45 PM »
I'm intrigued to see what Kai and Oscar can learn from Milos?
You gotta have HeartofSteel

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2009, 06:16:06 AM »

The amount of posing time allowed is 1:30 in a bodybuilding show.  Kai could have requested for more time but at the Olympia, its better to keep your routine short because longer routine has a greater chance of exposing your flaws. 

You ignorant moron.  So now you give advice to pros who compete in the Olympia.  How pathetic are you.  You do realize your flaws are seen the milli-second you step on stage.  The second you get off the bus that drops you off at the show, your flaws are seen.  The only dipshit that doesn't see your flaws is the skinny pale white in-breed twink sticking it in your ass all the time.  And I'm pretty sure he ignores your flaws cause we have all seen the guy and he ain't getting nothing else but you.  So he has to play along with "Pretend Vince Looks Good" game or he gets no ass or free blowjobs everyday.  You know what routine would be good for you.  The old Mike Dayton routine where he would hang himself.  Now that would bring the house down.  Do that one.
No Worries 4 me

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2009, 06:26:54 AM »
This guy is Lionel Beyeke, french Bodybuilder who is a combination of Dexter & Phil.

Their love-child?

I didnt even know they were a couple.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2009, 06:46:45 AM »
I have a very good friend of mine who trains at Bev Franci's gym in New York, who wokred with Oscar Kai's trainer a few years back.He told me what Oscar advised him to take and I didnt beleive it, until I actually saw the email.The guy I am talking about was probably 300 lbs off season 235lbs on stage. Oscar advised him to take 2000mg of test, 36 iu;s of GH, Winstrol 4 times per day, ( yes 4 times per day) and cytodren 4 times per day.There was alot of other crap, but I am not going to go into it.
I have heard ,and even known some pro bodybuilders to use 12-18iu;s of GH per day, but 36????????????? WTF???????.Plus 2000 mg of test.Plus he wanted him to take primobolan everyday.
What do you think happened to Desmond Miller? He almost killed him, thats why he had to retire.I have heard some stoires, but I saw the actual email, I almost fell off of my chair.If I can find the mail I willl post it.If you saw everything he told him to do, you would think it was a prank, or the guy is nuts.......I hope gto god he doesnt put Kai Green in a coffin

Sure.. and I heard he had 4000mg per hour.

Your post is useless gossip without proof.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2009, 07:08:32 AM »

LOL..yeah, with your help...maybe he can WIN the Arnold!!

Anyway.

Are you saying you stoped working with him after the 2005 Mr. Olympia?

Hidetada Yamagishi...?!

Of course, whenever YOUR guys dont win (or place top 3)...politics are involved....when they do place top 3, they should have won, when they win...it's all because of YOU, but politics werent in play I guess...

Yet, somehow BOTH men were able to win numerous titles since they LEFT YOU...what a coincidence! Must be the politics, again...

That will be interesting

Oh Yeah...only won 8 Olympia's without your help, underachiever...!

AGE....is what's "happening" to him...we all dont have access to the fountain of youth as you do...another guy who "only" managed to win 9 times on the circuit without your help, I'm sure with it, he could have won 10

But other than that....he won the show and is once again Mr. Olympia

LAST thing I would advise Kai...is to work with you...for WHAT? He's won shows, won the ASC, and placed 4th in his first Olympia....doesnt exactly look like he needs you

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2009, 07:16:59 AM »

Milos sure seem to like himself doesn't he? Okay, he seemed to have done a good job with federov, sorry, Wolf, but it puts you off someone when he uses every post to plug his achivements and generate buisness for himself.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2009, 07:48:22 AM »
Milos has a large personality

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2009, 08:38:37 AM »
Bob, since Kai is not an AMI puppet (athlete), is he not allowed to utilize the services of
Milos?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2009, 08:51:52 AM »
Bob, since Kai is not an AMI puppet (athlete), is he not allowed to utilize the services of
Milos?

No...but he's not allowed to place in the top 6, as said by numerous people "in the know", here on Getbig

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2009, 11:09:29 AM »

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2009, 06:42:28 PM »

That is long behind him...

I don't know that much about you and people might say things about you, but you hit it on the head. :)
Almost always, yes.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2009, 06:51:04 PM »

hey Bob o why so mean to Milos, he is so nice why you gotta tear his post apart?

jt
TEAM Nasser

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2011, 02:40:31 AM »
This links to the Desmond miller thread.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2011, 05:47:46 AM »
John, you gotta be careful man.  Oscar could sue you for slander for writing things like this.  It's not a normal critique of his athlete.  This looks like an accusation.  You gotta be careful man.  You're probably hurting oscar's business writing things like this.  don't leave yourself exposed to lawsuits.

Can't be sued if he can prove his claims are true. He said he has emails to prove it.