Author Topic: Oscar is going to kill Kai  (Read 14804 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Oscar is going to kill Kai
« on: September 28, 2009, 12:10:50 AM »
I have a very good friend of mine who trains at Bev Franci's gym in New York, who wokred with Oscar Kai's trainer a few years back.He told me what Oscar advised him to take and I didnt beleive it, until I actually saw the email.The guy I am talking about was probably 300 lbs off season 235lbs on stage. Oscar advised him to take 2000mg of test, 36 iu;s of GH, Winstrol 4 times per day, ( yes 4 times per day) and cytodren 4 times per day.There was alot of other crap, but I am not going to go into it.
I have heard ,and even known some pro bodybuilders to use 12-18iu;s of GH per day, but 36????????????? WTF???????.Plus 2000 mg of test.Plus he wanted him to take primobolan everyday.
What do you think happened to Desmond Miller? He almost killed him, thats why he had to retire.I have heard some stoires, but I saw the actual email, I almost fell off of my chair.If I can find the mail I willl post it.If you saw everything he told him to do, you would think it was a prank, or the guy is nuts.......I hope gto god he doesnt put Kai Green in a coffin

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Oscar is going to kill Kai
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 12:15:56 AM »
That explains why Kai looked like he was about to fall asleep and cut his posing routine short.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 12:28:52 AM »
2000mg of test a day?  :-X

or per week?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 12:48:48 AM »
2000mg of test a day?  :-X

or per week?

2000 a week is nothing.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 12:56:43 AM »
I have a very good friend of mine who trains at Bev Franci's gym in New York, who wokred with Oscar Kai's trainer a few years back.He told me what Oscar advised him to take and I didnt beleive it, until I actually saw the email.The guy I am talking about was probably 300 lbs off season 235lbs on stage. Oscar advised him to take 2000mg of test, 36 iu;s of GH, Winstrol 4 times per day, ( yes 4 times per day) and cytodren 4 times per day.There was alot of other crap, but I am not going to go into it.
I have heard ,and even known some pro bodybuilders to use 12-18iu;s of GH per day, but 36????????????? WTF???????.Plus 2000 mg of test.Plus he wanted him to take primobolan everyday.
What do you think happened to Desmond Miller? He almost killed him, thats why he had to retire.I have heard some stoires, but I saw the actual email, I almost fell off of my chair.If I can find the mail I willl post it.If you saw everything he told him to do, you would think it was a prank, or the guy is nuts.......I hope gto god he doesnt put Kai Green in a coffin

Bodybuilding Pro.com

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 12:59:16 AM »
Yes, Kai's physique isn't coping with all the stuff he's taking

Never seen him look this small before :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 01:07:36 AM »
Yes, Kai's physique isn't coping with all the stuff he's taking

Never seen him look this small before :-\

That's not Kai...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 01:09:05 AM »
That's not Kai...

Second from the right is clearly him.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 01:09:39 AM »
That's not Kai...

No need to disrespect him because he didn't place in the top 3. Not cool ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 01:20:08 AM »
Why so much gh?  No reason for that much or even half that per day...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 07:00:30 AM »
That explains why Kai looked like he was about to fall asleep and cut his posing routine short.

The amount of posing time allowed is 1:30 in a bodybuilding show.  Kai could have requested for more time but at the Olympia, its better to keep your routine short because longer routine has a greater chance of exposing your flaws. 

A

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 07:15:10 AM »

The amount of posing time allowed is 1:30 in a bodybuilding show.  Kai could have requested for more time but at the Olympia, its better to keep your routine short because longer routine has a greater chance of exposing your flaws. 

::)

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 07:15:48 AM »
only thing kai exposed was his anus once again,

But I guess its "innovative"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 07:22:29 AM »

John, you gotta be careful man.  Oscar could sue you for slander for writing things like this.  It's not a normal critique of his athlete.  This looks like an accusation.  You gotta be careful man.  You're probably hurting oscar's business writing things like this.  don't leave yourself exposed to lawsuits.

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 07:23:48 AM »
John, you gotta be careful man.  Oscar could sue you for slander for writing things like this.  It's not a normal critique of his athlete.  This looks like an accusation.  You gotta be careful man.  You're probably hurting oscar's business writing things like this.  don't leave yourself exposed to lawsuits.

notice how he Heard from a friend, He didnt say it himself nor did he claim it was the truth  ;)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 07:26:01 AM »

Stop it with the drama.

Oscar who?

Could be Oscar Robertson or Oscar De La Hoya for all we know.
As empty as paradise

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 07:27:06 AM »

John didn't write a thing.  An online personal named GetitONny did.  Who is this getbig persona that will get sued?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 07:28:01 AM »
doesn't matter if he "heard it from a friend".  can still be defamation--publication of false statements...

in any event, does anyone really care?  Kai is a grown ass man doing shit of his own free will.  knock yourself out kai.  next time consider upping the doage!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 07:29:05 AM »
Good thing you quoted it, so he can't delete it.  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 07:29:33 AM »

AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!  Only thing missing is a cyanide tablet.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 07:39:07 AM »
Funny thing about stuff like this is that none of these "prep gurus" are actual MD's.

None.

Not one of them.

I think Palumbo did one or one and half year of pre-med?

But the rest of them?

Isn't Teh Chad a former police officer?

What's Aceto? Hany Rambod?

Regardless, they're in no position to prescribe any medicines.

Yet here they are.
Like fcuking Captain Kirk and Spock on the final frontier... going where no man has gone before  ::)

Priceless.
As empty as paradise

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 07:39:57 AM »
re-read the original post.  the only thing really out of line dosage wise was the growth.  just saying that he was told to take some drug 4 times a day is meaningless unless you know the dosages.

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2009, 09:29:17 AM »
It's wild how the public never sees or knows the inside of Bodybuilding and what it takes to get to such an extreme level of conditioning.
I myself haven't been to a Bodybuilding show in almost 2 years until now. I left to the Olympia on Friday and got there just around 4:30 pm only to hear that Phil Heath was almost sent to the Hospital, Kai's trainer (Oscar) is almost on the verge of killing Kai because of extreme dehydration, why Desmond Miller can no longer compete because almost all his organs nearly got shut down. I can on and on but I won't but what I'm trying to say is, is this all necessary to win?  :(

-H
You gotta have HeartofSteel

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 09:33:15 AM »
It's wild how the public never sees or knows the inside of Bodybuilding and what it takes to get to such an extreme level of conditioning.
I myself haven't been to a Bodybuilding show in almost 2 years until now. I left to the Olympia on Friday and got there just around 4:30 pm only to hear that Phil Heath was almost sent to the Hospital, Kai's trainer (Oscar) is almost on the verge of killing Kai because of extreme dehydration, why Desmond Miller can no longer compete because almost all his organs nearly got shut down. I can on and on but I won't but what I'm trying to say is, is this all necessary to win?  :(

-H

they are livin the dream tho...and winning a plastic trophy as well

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2009, 09:34:20 AM »