Author Topic: Alex Lesukov - new photos!  (Read 80862 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Alex Lesukov - new photos!
« Reply #250 on: November 16, 2009, 06:42:54 AM »
$1.2mil..........it's my house jackass. Unless I can give them a check pay it off, I'm in debt.
must be a small house or a doublewide trailer for $1.2

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: November 16, 2009, 07:07:56 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #252 on: November 16, 2009, 07:33:56 AM »
lol...kyomu is 65
these asians always look young

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #253 on: November 16, 2009, 10:25:01 AM »
You plan on working till you are 80? Do you think someone will want to hire a 80 year old personal trainer?

It was NEVER in my plan to retire unless I'm was forced too. Why should I?

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #254 on: November 16, 2009, 11:02:10 AM »
It was NEVER in my plan to retire unless I'm was forced too. Why should I?

SHUT UP, this thread is not about you.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #255 on: January 12, 2010, 05:07:05 AM »
 :P

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #256 on: January 12, 2010, 05:08:51 AM »
dude looks like hes a couple steps away from a heart attack

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: January 12, 2010, 05:09:41 AM »
Wildy off-season. Check that gut, the boy is barely 20 and he makes Kovacs look like a Victoria Secret model.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #258 on: January 12, 2010, 05:27:14 AM »
posing with female strangers on pics doesnt mean you "get pussy"... Also i doubt spanish women or girls for that matter are that much into 30 y/o short frustrated angry lemon faces last time i checked.
Thanx. I am 40yrs old. In this month.
You cant be me no matter how you hate me.
Its not my fault that your life is so miserable.
Its not my fault that you are tiny tits and ugly.

If not, please own me with posting your pic (Ok, I give you a handy. Put your cloth on. Cus i know your physique is SHITTY as hell)

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: January 12, 2010, 05:39:53 AM »

If not, please own me with posting your pic (Ok, I give you a handy. Put your cloth on. Cus i know your physique is SHITTY as hell)

Post your pictures in another thread. This thread is about the massive short young muscleman with the drooping pecs and the growing gut.  :P

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #260 on: January 12, 2010, 05:43:51 AM »
Post your pictures in another thread. This thread is about the massive short young muscleman with the drooping pecs and the growing gut.  :P
Hey, seriously. This kid has way more future than Dan Hill or Trey..etc.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #261 on: January 12, 2010, 06:36:31 AM »
this kid will burn out real early...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: January 12, 2010, 06:49:24 AM »
daaaaaaamn

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: January 12, 2010, 06:52:44 AM »
this kid will burn out real early...

People said the same about Lee Priest when he was his age.  :P

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: January 12, 2010, 06:54:10 AM »
This guy will have you scratching your head for a while. First, he looks like any other juiced midget out there. Then few months after, he looks absolutely massive, still kind of soft and with a not so great looking gut but vastly improved overall. Come contest pics, he looks insane, hard as nails, great waistline, and a lock to get a pro card. Now this (absolute garbage)! Go figure.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: January 12, 2010, 06:58:32 AM »
This guy will have you scratching your head for a while. First, he looks like any other juiced midget out there. Then few months after, he looks absolutely massive, still kind of soft and with a not so great looking gut but vastly improved overall. Come contest pics, he looks insane, hard as nails, great waistline, and a lock to get a pro card. Now this (absolute garbage)! Go figure.
looks garbage?

::)

he already looks like a pro now.

as for his "gut", we all have a "gut" when relaxed.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: January 12, 2010, 07:02:33 AM »
looks garbage?

::)

he already looks like a pro now.

as for his "gut", we all have a "gut" when relaxed.

Let's see what comes next. And you might have a gut when relaxed, but not everybody does.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #267 on: January 12, 2010, 07:43:36 AM »
Milos thinks the kid could win the 202 Olympia THIS year. With his help of course.

Quote from: Milos
Soon to be untouchable... Wink

Alexei...I am back in IFBB - so it is safe to contact me and come to visit...

We've never met - but as our Slavic blood would bring us close together in no time - I am sure we'll be a family within weeks of knowing each other...Now, I am already here, in Southern California and in IFBB PRO bodybuilding for quite some time...Entered 72 IFBB pro shows, qualifying for Mr. Olympia for 10 consecutive years...So to say: been there , done that - 10 times over...I certainly would LOVE to help you, as I have followed your career and I know much about you already...and I sincerely hope - you possibly have heard about me.

Now, I have been helping numerous athletes throughout the years reach their full potential or at least significantly accelerate their improvements - making them serious Mr. Olympia treats in less than a year of working with me...Well, I would like to do the same with one of my own "Slavic-blood" brother of iron...(or should I say brother in iron?)

My invitation is open - come to California, ANYTIME...stay month-2-3...(as long as you want) and lets promote you here in US - where you need to be at the moment...

Once you become household name here, in elite bodybuilding circles in US, in IFBB Federation - as the best physique in the world...or better yet - the best PROFESSIONAL physique...I would be glad to go back to mother Russia and Eastern European Countries in quest of making more "Slavic" bodybuilding champions...

I will go as far as stating that I would bet just about anything that I have: that IF you stay here in California, training under my supervision (with or without your regular training partners and/or trainers - if you have one?) - you could be youngest Mr. Olympia winner in history.

While 2011 or 2012 Mr. Olympia is more realistic - give me 9 months and already very next: 2010 Mr. Olympia would have "surprise of the show"...And when I say surprise - mean surprising potential winner...like many athletes I turned around in virtually "no time" - from one season to the next...And I don't need to say too much as "talking about walking" is not the talk I like to be involved in...but, as you might not be familiar - I would point out just few examples: Nasser from 1994 to 1995, Gustavo from 2003 to 2004, Dennis Wolf from 2006 to 2007....

While none of them won actual Mr. Olympia titles on years I mentioned - look back and see if they were good enough to win it...And these guys at that time were NOT even considered top 6 materials...some were actually labeled "lucky to make top 10"...yet they almost stole the whole show...on particular years...Nasser could have won 3 consecutive years (95-96-97), Gustavo (2004, 2005) and Dennis in 2007.

I know that nobody else on Earth believes that you could be "title contender" as early as this year...(maybe even you, yourself can't see that...but I do...I am certain actually).

I am projecting in my head improvements I expect you to make - and with that phenomenal development that you already have + astonishing improvements in size, shape, quality, conditioning and presentation...it will be impossible to ignore you (same thing i told my athletes going into the show: do not expect first, second or even third call-out...It is political game and show will start as always like a scripted play...or a movie...

Judges call first few callouts weeks before prejudging actually starts...and certainly not by what they see on the stage. Expected elite bodybuilders that get most amount of hype before the show will get those callouts even if they step on that stage fully dressed...The image and reputation of athletes is more important for those initial callouts - and I am saying that - to make sure everyone understands me...

I don't approve that...far from it...but i've seen it so many times - I've learned to expect (not accept) it...But, after "names" are called and stage actually starts counting for something - "my athletes" will eventually GET THEIR CHANCE...and once they get it - it is all over...

They would not be ignored...they cannot possibly be ignored from that point on...and that is always what I am waiting for...So, Alexei...do you want to chase top 5 Mr. Olympia competitors at that Top 6 posedown later this year, at 2010 Mr. Olympia? IF your answer is "yes" - take the first flight here...I am waiting...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: January 12, 2010, 07:44:28 AM »
Let's see what comes next. And you might have a gut when relaxed, but not everybody does.

dude, thats normal for  a human.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #269 on: January 12, 2010, 07:49:12 AM »

Dude, do you ever stand straight?  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #270 on: January 12, 2010, 08:19:02 AM »
THE kid has a tremendous build.traps,chest .delts all pro level,,great legs,if milos gets a hold of him,he will be very tough to beat  at 202.give credit where credit is due.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: January 12, 2010, 08:31:28 AM »
Well, lets see what he can do in a proshow with some real resistance before we get to excited! What is his next plan, is he a pro yet?

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #272 on: January 12, 2010, 08:38:37 AM »
Dude still has a 12 year-old face, his body just doesn't look right on him.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: January 12, 2010, 08:46:04 AM »
did he turn pro in his last show?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: January 12, 2010, 08:53:18 AM »
THE kid has a tremendous build.traps,chest .delts all pro level,,great legs,if milos gets a hold of him,he will be very tough to beat  at 202.give credit where credit is due.

There's no denying that he's got a very good structure and that his front upper body is incredibly developped with legs to match. We haven't seen enough back shots but his hams seem great also. Just sayin' that he need to keep that gut in check really carefully.