Author Topic: Anyone notice some injection swellings on a very prominent competitor at the O?  (Read 3626 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I am not going to name names, but I have suspicions that someone very well known (lets say in the top 10) had quite noticable swellings in various parts of his upper body, espically arms and his delts.

I'm not an expert, but I think it may not have been synthol, nor roid injections, but rather some kind of last minute stuff that swells up body parts over a 24-28 short term period.

Anyone else notice this and care to guess who it was?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I am not going to name names, but I have suspicions that someone very well known (lets say in the top 10) had quite noticable swellings in various parts of his upper body, espically arms and his delts.

I'm not an expert, but I think it may not have been synthol, nor roid injections, but rather some kind of last minute stuff that swells up body parts over a 24-28 short term period.

just say who it is you tool--geezus  ::) ::)

spinnis

you're not gonna tell us who?

omg omg omg lets search for him

::) ::) ::)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
just say who it is you tool--geezus  ::) ::)

I am tempted to, but I also don't want to be the one to tarnish the guy with this accusation, especially if I am wrong. Let me closer analyze the pix and I might post up something later on, depending on other responses.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Bob Chic.  I could see it thru his sport coat.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HAHAHHAHA

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
I am tempted to, but I also don't want to be the one to tarnish the guy with this accusation, especially if I am wrong. Let me closer analyze the pix and I might post up something later on, depending on other responses.
Oh brother, just post the pic and let us decide, I'm pretty sure no ones gonna give a fuck about what "gib" from Getbig says about their physique.::)

spinnis

For fuck sake "gib" no one know who the fuck you are just post the damn photos already

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V

brent2741

• Getbig IV
FYI i think most of the competitors take.......um......stero ids. ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V

::)

as if hes going after you.

mrusa85

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Anyone notice some injection swellings on a very prominent competitor at the
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 10:12:10 PM »
Yes, I sawwi that... big bump on the right shoulder making it look pointy.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

Name names please.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
phil heaths inner right calf comes to mind........seriously, check it out!!!

bench

Method101

• Getbig V
Oilbag Ruhl.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Obviously Ruhl yes, but anyone notice anything on one of the higher placed competitiors?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Obviously Ruhl yes, but anyone notice anything on one of the higher placed competitiors?

Are there things, "gib"?
P

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
who gives a shit of you offend them

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
post pics or this thread is useless

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
we want pics!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
this gib is toolbox idiot

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
LOL! this guys scared like hell!!
Biggest douche if you never reveal the name of this guy. Absolutely pointless thread.
We have 10 names to guess by...tell us already!

How much worse could it be than gh15 admitting he is the biggest steroid drug dealer in the world!

Word it differently if you're so scared. Like a firend of yours thinks that he has 'odd looking bodyparts' but you dont know what he is talking about and you posted the pic to see if your 'friend' is correct...FFS! ::)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Are you like, related to Andy Gibb?

m8

• Getbig V
oh brother

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
oh brother

x2.

The guy will probably search out 'gib' all over the world for naming him on the internet.  ::) ::)