Author Topic: Branch Warren Sequence: Special Olympia Edition! NOW PART III  (Read 8483 times)

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Branch Warren Sequence: Special Olympia Edition! NOW PART III
« on: September 28, 2009, 07:51:55 AM »
It's 3am and your exhausted.  You slouch in a chair in the back of the dark, empty club surveying the wreckage left in the wake of The Joe Weider's Mr. Olympia After-Party: floor littered with cigarette butts, tables and chairs pushed and shoved into incongruous patterns, empty glasses and beer bottles everywhere, semi-deflated balloons hovering  ingloriously mid-air, like Skid Row has-beens.  The smell of stale smoke and booze fill your nostrils, and you're pondering what life really is about...All of a sudden, you hear footsteps...You lazily look to the left and see a vague human form stirring about in the darkness...The janitor?  The Bartender?  Who?  But wait...this shadow in the dark begins to take inhuman dimensions at it draws closer...human,yes, but so much more...my God!..it's Branch Warren, the Mr. Olympia Runner-up! "You work here?", he begins.  No, you respond as your senses come alive, you're just kind of still there, after an unbelievable night of partying, getting ready to leave..."Whatever", the mass monster cuts your feeble explanation off, your the sense of own insignificance heightened as this hunk of human perfection now stands only inches away, possessing a musculature that could only have been forged by the very hand of Hephaestus himself..."I left my keys somewhere in this place, and I have to find them."  The sound opportunity knocking reverberates, of course you could help...You ask Branch where he might have left them?  "Maybe on one of the tables over there, or maybe on the bar over there, or perhaps the dance floor...", he surveys the place, thinking..."Wait a minute," he is overcome by a new thought, "I was also next door, at the Mirage, by the Ice Machine...Why don't me and you walk over there and take a peek".

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Branch Warren Sequence: Special Olympia Edition!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 07:57:15 AM »
hahahahahahahaahahaahahh ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 07:59:44 AM »
HAHAHA   I can't wait to hear how this ends up    ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 08:07:56 AM »
Hahahahahahahaaa!!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 08:18:47 AM »
Bearfect  ;D ;D ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 08:36:07 AM »
haha keep em cumming

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 10:24:20 AM »
BayGBM just came

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 11:42:37 AM »
I have tears in my eyes  :D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 12:06:31 PM »
excellent , excellent!! got any bob chick sequences there jehwit? maybe you can tell us wht went down in the mirage hotel, forgot the room number, but its next to the ice-machine!

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 12:19:04 AM »
And to think Bleechman is desperate to publish this stuff.
 :-X

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 12:31:59 AM »
It's 3am and your exhausted.  You slouch in a chair in the back of the dark, empty club surveying the wreckage left in the wake of The Joe Weider's Mr. Olympia After-Party: floor littered with cigarette butts, tables and chairs pushed and shoved into incongruous patterns, empty glasses and beer bottles everywhere, semi-deflated balloons hovering  ingloriously mid-air, like Skid Row has-beens.  The smell of stale smoke and booze fill your nostrils, and you're pondering what life really is about...All of a sudden, you hear footsteps...You lazily look to the left and see a vague human form stirring about in the darkness...The janitor?  The Bartender?  Who?  But wait...this shadow in the dark begins to take inhuman dimensions at it draws closer...human,yes, but so much more...my God!..it's Branch Warren, the Mr. Olympia Runner-up! "You work here?", he begins.  No, you respond as your senses come alive, you're just kind of still there, after an unbelievable night of partying, getting ready to leave..."Whatever", the mass monster cuts your feeble explanation off, your the sense of own insignificance heightened as this hunk of human perfection now stands only inches away, possessing a musculature that could only have been forged by the very hand of Hephaestus himself..."I left my keys somewhere in this place, and I have to find them."  The sound opportunity knocking reverberates, of course you could help...You ask Branch where he might have left them?  "Maybe on one of the tables over there, or maybe on the bar over there, or perhaps the dance floor...", he surveys the place, thinking..."Wait a minute," he is overcome by a new thought, "I was also next door, at the Mirage, by the Ice Machine...Why don't me and you walk over there and take a peek".

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 01:39:16 AM »
jehwit is at jean francois level plus humor

he is fucking delirious ( like edy murphy )

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2009, 01:57:51 AM »
Greatest post in Getbig history  ;D ;D ;D ;D
P

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2009, 07:26:58 AM »
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Hey fucker, it's been a day....Where is the next part?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2009, 02:13:45 PM »

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

This one made me swallow (no homo) my Skoal!

- Block!
?

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2009, 02:26:28 PM »
hahah, quality literature

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 02:36:51 PM »
I can't believe I read that rubbish!
V

hugestatus

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 02:16:19 AM »
lol, be good to see db2431 make photoshops of these Branch Chapters.lol

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 10:30:13 AM »
Branch leads the way out of the club.  The two of you an odd pairing: the testosterone driven megastud and a mediocre nobody making  your way through the dark parking lot littered with dormant cars.  Neon lights throbbingly proclaim "The Mirage".  You are drawn to the hotel like a moth to the flame.  The Olympia Runner Up is walking point, you take up the rear, comfortable in the safety of Branch's hypermasculinity.  As you enter the lobby a skinny Asian dude barely nods from behind the Front Desk.  You are just two more examples of human debris floating in this electric wasteland of sin and excess.  No more and no less.  Branch walks straight into the elevator, you take your place at his side.  The doors close and the ascent into the unknown begins.  Your ears subtly congest as the elevator car reaches  for the sixth floor for the hundred thousandth time.  The rig comes to a jarring stop and the doors once again open, beckoning you into the hallway.  Branch hooks a knowing left, and you follow.  There is a sound...a muffled groan...it's coming from up ahead on the right.  You see a man now.  He's a larger man.  Oddly old looking with a contrived youth about him.  He bulges with muscle beneath strange looking blue designer shirt.  The tan face vaguely good looking, but weather beaten.  His hair...something off about it...dark, wavy, almost perfect...yet...is it a wig?  A weave?  Like a good defense attorney, a hairpiece doesn't quite convince anyone, but it raises reasonable doubt...There is someone else there, too...you look...things are getting strange:  it is Ronald McDonald, the famous hamburger clown.  The bright red hair and the clown face...his eyes glazed over, he slumps against the ice machine.  His yellow outfit is disheveled and half unfastened...you look down, and his clown prick is exposed: it's white with a red tip...you look away...Branch is talking in the corner with the big guy with the wig...Branch looks at you and says his keys are in the hotel room over to the left with the open door, would you please go in and fetch them?...sure Branch, you say...you look over to the ice machine, the Celebrity Clown is now laughing demonically, silently, yet shaking to the point of near convulsion...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Branch Warren Sequence: Special Olympia Edition! NOW PART II
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 12:11:43 PM »
Not a single boring day at the Mirage Hotel.  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 12:15:56 PM »
 :D

someone HAS to acompany this masterpiece with some good photoshops

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 02:17:50 PM »

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

- Block!
?

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 02:58:32 PM »
:D

someone HAS to acompany this masterpiece with some good photoshops

I prefer my work not be tarnished with anything of the sort.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 03:07:06 PM »
i just came in my eye
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 05:16:17 PM »
LOL!!!!  This fucking shit is awesome...