Author Topic: Shawn Ray, ran Viotech into the ground  (Read 11780 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Shawn Ray, ran Viotech into the ground
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2009, 08:28:50 AM »

Sorry but I disagree with you on that.  Cyclist are now using Waxy-maize because its less bloating to the stomach than maltodextrin allowing them to perform better.  I was giving clients gloucose polymers (Super Carbo Charge)  for years but now I'll be distributing the Waxy_maize starch brand after seeing the results which simply doesn't lie.  

Do you have clients in the Tour De France? Yeah didn't think so.  ;)

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=7532

Quote from: snippet
The next step was to create a specific “Pre Event” drink in order to attenuate dehydration and to provide an ergogenic buffering effect. This pre-event drink was used primarily in the time trials and contained sodium bicarbonate and sodium citrate mix in a proprietary ratio (sorry, can’t give away ALL the secrets!), and a 1.5% sucrose concentration. The team used approximately 100 Liters of this mixture during the race.

The goal of the ‘During” drink was to attenuate dehydration. Carbohydrate was generally supplied via food stuffs. The “During” drink was a proprietary ratio of sucrose:glucose, with sodium citrate, magnesium, b-vitamins, and potassium. It contained no Sodium Choloride (NaCL), instead they used Sodium Citrate due to its decreased gastrointestinal stress and higher water retention rate, and inherent buffering effect. The team used approximately 10,000 Liters during the race

The “Post” drink was intended to stop the stress response, rehydrate, promote muscle repair and glycogen regeneration. It contained, among the list, a 1.5% solution of maltodextrin, potassium, amino acids, antioxidants, calcium, magnesium, and vitamins. They mixed over 8,000 Liters during the race.

Each of these drinks was formulated to be slightly hypotonic to increase absorption rates since water goes into the higher solute compartment in simple osmosis. The drinks were <270mmol/L solution compared to the blood plasma which is ~285-290 mmol/L. The ideal composition included roughly 100 mmol/L of Sodium, 6 mmol/L of Potassium, and 1.5 – 2% CHO solution (most sports beverage drinks are in the 6-8% CHO range).

Carbohydrate was also optimized. A sucrose/glucose solution was used during the races as it provided the best balance between increased water and sodium absorption and the highest possible CHO load without negatively affecting the osmolality (an indicator of fluid balance and ease of transport across cell membranes). The recovery drink used a 1.5% solution of maltodextrins, which are absorbed almost as rapidly as glucose with less gastric distress and impact on osmolality.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2009, 08:45:35 AM »
Do you have clients in the Tour De France? Yeah didn't think so.  ;)

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=7532

Currently no.  What's your point??
A

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2009, 08:53:31 AM »

Currently, no.
In the past, no.
In the future, still no.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2009, 08:56:04 AM »

Which top cyclists are using Vitargo or especially waxy maize? You disagreed that they use these "old" carb sources like maltodextrin. I showed evidence that they do. Where's your evidence that cyclists have all switched to waxy maize?

Give me an example of fantastic results you've seen from waxy maize.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2009, 09:25:53 AM »

Here you go again.  You are full of shit.  You have never ever trained any real athlete.  We all saw that wrestler you trained
No Worries 4 me

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2009, 09:42:09 AM »
Viotech the company that Shawn Ray was running is now bankrupt.I guess, having him run the company, plus selling Goat Whey didnt quite cut it.Now Genr8 is using him as there front man.Will Sahwn Ray run this company into the ground aswell.Plus GGenr8 sucks, it used to be Waxey Maze from Potato Rice and Corn, now its from Barley.You might aswell drink beer.Why would you have Shawn Ray run your company? He isnt a buissness man, he is a retired bodybuilder.Why not hire Bill Philips, the marketing genius????
What also pisses me off is MD fired Dave Palumbo, and John Romano for running Species sports nutrition.Why doesnt he fire Shawn Ray, for Running Viotech, and now Genr8? Why doesnt he fire Flex Wheeler for being involved with All American EFX.Flex and Shawn are doing the same shit Dave and John are doing, and they arent getting fired.
Steve Blechman is nothing but a back stabbing twink and a closet homo.Dave and John did alot for him and he screwed them over

The reason those two got fired was that they spend more time with their "company" and less time witht he mag

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2009, 09:45:03 AM »
Here you go again.  You are full of shit.  You have never ever trained any real athlete.  We all saw that wrestler you trained

http://melvingoodrum.com/

hahahaha nough said

crazee back

Amazzzing front

Services

Personal Training:  $30.00 dollars per session (Jackson County Residents Only).  Please call to schedule an appointment as available times are limited.  All sessions will be conducted at the Jackson County Recreation Center.  

Online Personal Training:  $15.00 a month. Includes customized training routine, nutritional meal plan, and journal software.  
Business Seminars:  Are you having trouble marketing a nutritional supplement for your network marketing business.  If so then pick up the phone and give me a call.  My group seminars will give you and the members of your organization all the information and instruction to sucessfully market your nutritional supplements and ultimately build your downline.  

Fee:  $3000.00 USD hahahahaha

Note:  A 1000.00 non-refundable retainer is required to reserve your date.  If your location is more than 50 miles away from Sylva, NC then additional travel expenses are required, either .20 per business mile or round trip business class airfare from Atlanta GA.  Hotel and food expenses are also required if an overnight stay is nessesary.  I am also available for travel to Dubai and other international countries.  

Good lord...

About Me

I started personal training to help people achieve their optimum physique.  I am not not one of those typical weight-loss factory gurus you see on TV. Reaching an optimum physique is an aesthetic balance of muscle and tone. Whether you need to lose or gain weight is pointless since it is not a proper criteria for an aesthetic physique. Simply put, I mold people into want they want to look like, not what they should weigh. Since 2001 we've accomplished this task by combining time-honored training programs with modern day innovation. My nutritional line consists of IOC-approved supplements and vitamins that are safe and effective to use. Whether you're an athlete wanting to excel in your chosen sport or profession or someone who just wants to get back in shape, I have proven my reputation in body-shaping fitness. You'll never have to worry about taking dangerous products or anything that could cause you to test positive in an athletic event. When it comes to getting the job done, you can count on me to lead by action rather than words.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2009, 11:48:13 AM »
Which top cyclists are using Vitargo or especially waxy maize? You disagreed that they use these "old" carb sources like maltodextrin. I showed evidence that they do. Where's your evidence that cyclists have all switched to waxy maize?

Give me an example of fantastic results you've seen from waxy maize.

First off, I buy waxy maize from a manufacturer, never from a retail supplier as there is no need to spend more for a fancy label. 

Second, I didn't say anything about fantastic results.  Its just better for endurance athletes as it prevents bloating like over carbohydrate products and even a minute difference in speed and time can make all the difference in a contest.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2009, 11:52:28 AM »
http://melvingoodrum.com/

hahahaha nough said

crazee back

Amazzzing front

Good lord...

Those are my training and seminar fees, whats your point? 
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2009, 01:43:31 PM »

Why don't you just put $10,000 and $100,000.  It would mean the same thing.  Cause you aren't getting that.  Other than being the laughing stock on Getbig BB.com, gayblackdumbies.com, delusionalnitwits.com, skinnyfat.com and wheredidmymusclesgo.com  what credentials would warrant you charging anything over minimum wage.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2009, 01:47:54 PM »
Why don't you just put $10,000 and $100,000.  It would mean the same thing.  Cause you aren't getting that.  Other than being the laughing stock on Getbig BB.com, gayblackdumbies.com, delusionalnitwits.com, skinnyfat.com and wheredidmymusclesgo.com  what credentials would warrant you charging anything over minimum wage.

My credentials is that I don't look like this
A

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2009, 01:49:39 PM »

You cant possibly be for real. If I wanted to take a safari in the African jungle, I wouldnt pay some jackass that has only read about it, in the pages of national geographic.... No I would pay someone that had actully been there.

Likewise...If I were to pay someone for some physique advices, I would try and give my $$ to someone with a decent physique.....which kind of excludes you doesnt it?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2009, 01:52:09 PM »

My credentials is that I don't look like this

Vince all I ask you is - can you confirm that you have acutally sold a seminar for $3000.-

Yes or No

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2009, 02:33:25 PM »
Vince all I ask you is - can you confirm that you have acutally sold a seminar for $3000.-

Yes or No

Nope....I make it a habit not to give out any details of my business dealings.
A

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2009, 02:38:13 PM »

Translation: I have no business dealings. People look at my photos and realize there's no reason for them to hire me. They can look like crap without my guidance.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2009, 02:46:20 PM »
All this is why I stick with only using Weider Products!!!! ;) :D
((-::

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2009, 02:56:01 PM »
You cant possibly be for real. If I wanted to take a safari in the African jungle, I wouldnt pay some jackass that has only read about it, in the pages of national geographic.... No I would pay someone that had actully been there.

Likewise...If I were to pay someone for some physique advices, I would try and give my $$ to someone with a decent physique.....which kind of excludes you doesnt it?

Nope.  I have a good physique as evident in my pictures but ultimately it comes down to the number of certified personal trainers with actual credentials in my area which is very few.
A

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2009, 03:01:31 PM »

Nope.  I have a good physique as evident in my pictures but ultimately it comes down to the number of certified personal trainers with actual credentials in my area which is very few.

Um. No. You may not be fat...which places you ahead of most normal Americans, but you are a far cry from what a personal trainer should look like. You dont need to look like a top NPC/IFBB competitor...but you should at least be sporting some decent muscle size/tone, which you lack.

Hope this helps

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2009, 03:02:44 PM »
Um. No. You may not be fat...which places you ahead of most normal Americans, but you are a far cry from what a personal trainer should look like. You dont need to look like a top NPC/IFBB competitor...but you should at least be sporting some decent muscle size/tone, which you lack.

Hope this helps

Coming from someone that won't show his picture....please... ::)
A

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2009, 03:04:52 PM »
I'm out of the loop, what company does the thread starter own?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2009, 03:10:04 PM »

Coming from someone that won't show his picture....please... ::)

I will get to work on that...in the meantime.. I can assure you that there isnt anyone on this board that would debate whos physique is better. The difference being...I dont claim to have advices worth thousands of dollars...where your delusional ass somehow is incapable of seeing how much of a joke you really are.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2009, 03:40:01 PM »

Again you are full of shit.  YOu have NO personal training.  Why the fuck do you bullshit so much.  WHo do you think you are trying to impress.  And that picture is far from what I look like now and even in that condition I promise you I get more respect from people than you do.
No Worries 4 me

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2009, 03:43:19 PM »
Again you are full of shit.  YOu have NO personal training.  Why the fuck do you bullshit so much.  WHo do you think you are trying to impress.  And that picture is far from what I look like now and even in that condition I promise you I get more respect from people than you do.

Don't you live in Hawaii? You should just do a few outrigging sessions a week that will strip everything off in no time. Does it for me  :D

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2009, 03:59:16 PM »
Anthony Allmada owns the patent to Vitargo. This is what you see in Genr8. Genr8 = Vitargo, and is the only product on the market that can claim this. It is also the only designer carbohydrate product that actualy has studies backing its claims. Art Artwood used to be a rep for Vitargo before the patent was sold to Allmada...he no longer wished to be associated with the company as they were working out an exclusive arrangement with GNC.

Getitonny is talking out of his ass like usual. Thankfully we have installed bullshit dectors like Van-B into the Getbig system to ensure that this nonsesne does not get out of hand.  :D

thank god for these bullshit detectors...

However, getitinthearseNy is so dumb anyone can see he is full of shit, and he doesn't know WTF he's talking about..

He's always pushing some bullshit supp

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2009, 04:09:03 PM »
Don't you live in Hawaii? You should just do a few outrigging sessions a week that will strip everything off in no time. Does it for me  :D

I'm in Vegas now.  he relaxed lifestyle and doing my work out in the pool while getting tan got me so out of shape.  When I lived Oahu I had a nice kayak I took out all the time.  It was a great workout.  At least here I am training except for the past 4 days cause I hurt.

You look like shit and everyone says the same thing.  Queer Vissy should really start telling you the truth.  I highly doubt you have even one client other than Vissy or one of your ex boyfriends
No Worries 4 me