Author Topic: Shawn Ray, ran Viotech into the ground  (Read 11798 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Shawn Ray, ran Viotech into the ground
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2009, 04:20:49 PM »
Vince, I try hard never to offend anyone on this Get Big Board, but in this case I have to call you an outright liar.

You lie like a rug!

I helped run Keith's booth along with the likes of Pete Grymkowski and others and there was never was any exchange of funds for anything whatsoever.

I ask you ..... Why do you find a need to lie so much on this board?

Does it make you feel important within the bodybuilding world?

Or what?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2009, 05:38:19 PM »
Vince, I try hard never to offend anyone on this Get Big Board, but in this case I have to call you an outright liar.

You lie like a rug!

I helped run Keith's booth along with the likes of Pete Grymkowski and others and there was never was any exchange of funds for anything whatsoever.

I ask you ..... Why do you find a need to lie so much on this board?

Does it make you feel important within the bodybuilding world?

Or what?

So you just spent almost 10K plus about 3k on the section display just to sit around the expo???  What a waste of money.  Fact is that you, Keith, and Pete were talking trash about the IFBB and promoting the PDI one day and as soon as Demilitia pulls out and folds, 3 months later I walk around and see you Three Stooges sitting around praising the IFBB as though nothing was ever said..... ::)

Its 2 years later and there's no sign of this awesome gym that Keith has been blabbering about so WHERE IS YOUR GYM????  Everytime I ask, Keith either starts talking trash or says something about my fiance.  Sounds to me like he's got something to hide

Instead of worrying about me, worry about yourself and that imaginary gym of yours.... ;D

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2009, 05:39:27 PM »
Again you are full of shit.  YOu have NO personal training.  Why the fuck do you bullshit so much.  WHo do you think you are trying to impress.  And that picture is far from what I look like now and even in that condition I promise you I get more respect from people than you do.

So you don't mind putting up some new pictures do you???? 
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2009, 07:33:34 PM »

So you just spent almost 10K plus about 3k on the section display just to sit around the expo???  What a waste of money.  Fact is that you, Keith, and Pete were talking trash about the IFBB and promoting the PDI one day and as soon as Demilitia pulls out and folds, 3 months later I walk around and see you Three Stooges sitting around praising the IFBB as though nothing was ever said..... ::)

Its 2 years later and there's no sign of this awesome gym that Keith has been blabbering about so WHERE IS YOUR GYM????  Everytime I ask, Keith either starts talking trash or says something about my fiance.  Sounds to me like he's got something to hide

Instead of worrying about me, worry about yourself and that imaginary gym of yours.... ;D

Again your ignorance shines through.  When are you going to get it  You are a nothing person with nothing going for him.  You look like shit yet you think you look great.  There has to be some medical term for this.  You can tell how stupid you are with this post.  We spent money and made the exact contacts we wanted.  To bad the economy took a shit right then.  Unlike you I have great behind me who know there shit.  No one would ever back anything you do.  You have zero, null, nada, none, zip credibility.  Boy, you are fighting a losing battle.  Like I said before you are lucky I even taked the time to respond to you.  Mostly it is because you are such an easy target.  You have NO ammo to fight back with.  Face it the only thing you have going for you is that skinny twink Vissy. 

I will put up pics when I am ready.  Unlike you I don't think I look good yet.  You for some reason think you look good.  No matter how many people tell you otherwise.  That is called stupid.  God really fucked you in the genetics and brain departments.  He did give you the gift of bullshitting though.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2009, 09:09:26 PM »
Again your ignorance shines through.  When are you going to get it  You are a nothing person with nothing going for him.  You look like shit yet you think you look great.  There has to be some medical term for this.  You can tell how stupid you are with this post.  We spent money and made the exact contacts we wanted.  To bad the economy took a shit right then.  Unlike you I have great behind me who know there shit.  No one would ever back anything you do.  You have zero, null, nada, none, zip credibility.  Boy, you are fighting a losing battle.  Like I said before you are lucky I even taked the time to respond to you.  Mostly it is because you are such an easy target.  You have NO ammo to fight back with.  Face it the only thing you have going for you is that skinny twink Vissy.  

I will put up pics when I am ready.  Unlike you I don't think I look good yet.  You for some reason think you look good.  No matter how many people tell you otherwise.  That is called stupid.  God really fucked you in the genetics and brain departments.  He did give you the gift of bullshitting though.

Likely excuse.  You're a two faced liar who make promises to people and never delivered.   Just like your attempts to lose weight, its a big fail.  Just like that spider bite...... ::)
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2009, 09:33:27 PM »
Does anyone know if waxy Maze will take lumps off your balls? These lumps are really starting to play with my insecurities :-\

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2009, 08:11:33 AM »
Vince: I've been supporting the NPC since its inception. In fact I helped set it up BEFORE it even began and still do.

And I never worry about you in the least.

You're just a total embarrassment in my humble opinion.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2009, 10:16:13 AM »

Likely excuse.  You're a two faced liar who make promises to people and never delivered.   Just like your attempts to lose weight, its a big fail.  Just like that spider bite...... ::)

You know the other thing you have going for you is that you have set the bar so low in your life that doing anything you consider an achievement.  Never ever in you many years of competition and BB (so you say) have you ever beaten anyone.  Do you realize you have never had anyone place under you (except that skinny twink fag Vissy)  You were born a loser and your life now and forever will be a loser.  There is not one person anywhere would want to have your life.  It must suck to know you are a born loser.  You gotta to be as delusional as you are just to getup in the morning.  No matter what you say or how many lies you tell you can't change the fact you are a loser.  Now that must suck (pardon the pun).
No Worries 4 me