Author Topic: Jay is Good but..!!..  (Read 8715 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Jay is Good but..!!..
« on: September 28, 2009, 03:14:42 PM »
Not beside the wizard :o

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Jay is Good but..!!..
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 03:16:35 PM »
I think Jay looks better.  He's alot drier than Nasser and his abs and legs are far better. Nasser has better delts (probably uses way more oil in them than Jay does).

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 03:17:11 PM »
Jay looks better.
With Back double bi, even more.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 03:18:19 PM »

One of a 3 time Mr Olympia and one wishes he was  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 03:18:19 PM »
jay did his thing in this one

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 03:20:43 PM »

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 03:25:05 PM »
is it just me or has the appearance of competitors changed dramatically (for the worse) since the 90's

Nasser is far superior in that shot with teh exception of thigh development but everything else such as conditioning, dryness and the overall quality of muscle.

I'm not even a fan of nasser

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 03:34:33 PM »
Nasser and a pic of a fridge?  ???

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 03:44:15 PM »

he owns your Nasser what your point?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 03:45:26 PM »
I'll give Cutler quads over Nasser in that picture, but everywhere else Nasser dominates.  Even their backs are comparable.  You would probably notice the greatest contrast between the two if you were to compare their ab-thigh poses.  BTW I haven't seen a pic of his ab-thigh pose from 2009 - does anyone have it?

Not only saying Nasser looked better than Jay there, but 2009 Mr. Olympia would probabably get 5th or 6th at any Mr. O from 1995 to 2000.  Hide, who got 9th this year, would never even qualify to compete in the Olympia during those years.  The quality has definitely gone down.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 03:47:03 PM »
Also, Jay is 5'9" (I think?) and Nasser is 5'11 and a half inches, and in the comparison they are put at the same height, so Jay has a scaling advantage in taht comparison

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 03:50:11 PM »
I'll give Cutler quads over Nasser in that picture, but everywhere else Nasser dominates.  Even their backs are comparable.  You would probably notice the greatest contrast between the two if you were to compare their ab-thigh poses.  BTW I haven't seen a pic of his ab-thigh pose from 2009 - does anyone have it?

Not only saying Nasser looked better than Jay there, but 2009 Mr. Olympia would probabably get 5th or 6th at any Mr. O from 1995 to 2000.  Hide, who got 9th this year, would never even qualify to compete in the Olympia during those years.  The quality has definitely gone down.

Jay = 3 Mr. Olympias, millionare, beautiful wife, successful at his chosen profession and a businessman, thousands of fans.

Nasser = 0 Mr. Olympias, hes broke, fucks low payed street hookers, sells shitstained underwear for a living, 4 e-buddies.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 03:53:59 PM »
Jay = 3 Mr. Olympias, millionare, beautiful wife, successful at his chosen profession and a businessman, thousands of fans.

Nasser = 0 Mr. Olympias, hes broke, fucks low payed street hookers, sells shitstained underwear for a living, 4 e-buddies.

lol the thread was to compare their physiques, it must take a bitter man to try to turn the tides into a "who is more succesful or who has more fans" comparison.

FYI Nasser is a millionnaire and has been since age 30, and likely has more fans than Jay around the world.  Anyway, back to the actual topic of the thread...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »

More Bobs delusion , NO WAY shape or form are their backs comparable NO WAY , Jay's back is much better not in the Yates/Ronnie league but eons better than Nasser

That Jay would beat any version of Nasser because he's just as big better conditioned and he has a better back

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 03:55:37 PM »
More Bobs delusion , NO WAY shape or form are their backs comparable NO WAY , Jay's back is much better not in the Yates/Ronnie league but eons better than Nasser

That Jay would beat any version of Nasser because he's just as big better conditioned and he has a better back

I thought you would be a bit less biased in this instance.  Anyway, Sherief posted back comparisons from Jay's 2007 Mr. O win with Nasser, perhaps he can repost them.  I'd welcome anyone to make comparison pics of each of the mandatories from Jay's 2009 appearance, no way would he be better overall.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 03:55:48 PM »
Jay pretty much destroys Nasser in every way possible.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 04:02:47 PM »
I thought you would be a bit less biased in this instance.  Anyway, Sherief posted back comparisons from Jay's 2007 Mr. O win with Nasser, perhaps he can repost them.  I'd welcome anyone to make comparison pics of each of the mandatories from Jay's 2009 appearance, no way would he be better overall.

You're arguing a guy with one of the worse backs has a comparable back to one of the guys with one of the best backs today . It's typical of your delusion and yes I'm biased towards someone who has a back compared to someone who doesn't

Jay's back is thicker , just as wide if not wider and shows more detail & separation than Nasser , especially in the traps/teres/infraspinatus his back has depth & thickness that Nasser's does not

you can argue all day long if you'd like that Nasser is better but as far as backs are concerned you can't

and who said anything about 2007?  ???  ???  ???  ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 04:03:31 PM »
lol the thread was to compare their physiques, it must take a bitter man to try to turn the tides into a "who is more succesful or who has more fans" comparison.

FYI Nasser is a millionnaire and has been since age 30, and likely has more fans than Jay around the world.  Anyway, back to the actual topic of the thread...

Yeah, all the millionaires I know work in gas stations too  ::) ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 04:06:06 PM »
You're arguing a guy with one of the worse backs has a comparable back to one of the guys with one of the best backs today . It's typical of your delusion and yes I'm biased towards someone who has a back compared to someone who doesn't

Jay's back is thicker , just as wide if not wider and shows more detail & separation than Nasser , especially in the traps/teres/infraspinatus his back has depth & thickness that Nasser's does not

you can argue all day long if you'd like that Nasser is better but as far as backs are concerned you can't

Backs = comparable.  Quads - Jay wins.  Everywhere else - Nasser ahead by a mile, especially waist/abs.  Overall = Nasser.

Yeah, all the millionaires I know work in gas stations too  ::) ::)

Nasser does not have an employer or any boss he answers to

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 04:09:45 PM »
Backs = comparable.  Quads - Jay wins.  Everywhere else - Nasser ahead by a mile, especially waist/abs.  Overall = Nasser.

Wow thanks for proving your point as usual  ::)

we'll just take your word for it  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 04:13:30 PM »
Photo against photo isn't the way to judge.  They truly need to be side by side to really judge the detail, thickness and symmetry.  No one argues that Nasser looks great but it's hard to compare the two by a photo.  You can say dexter looked better with photos or even heath, but when you actually saw Jay standing next to them he DESTROYED THEM.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 04:17:23 PM »

In this country we call that being unemployed

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2009, 04:25:16 PM »
Photo against photo isn't the way to judge.  They truly need to be side by side to really judge the detail, thickness and symmetry.  No one argues that Nasser looks great but it's hard to compare the two by a photo.  You can say dexter looked better with photos or even heath, but when you actually saw Jay standing next to them he DESTROYED THEM.

exactly but even in photos you can see Nasser's back doesn't compete

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 04:33:13 PM »
Cmon put up any front shot and Nasser destroys Jay. Nasser is wasp-waisted  compared to him. Jays back is better but he doesnt have some kind of world beating back. For christ sakes his lower back skin folds up its not tight. Nassers back double bi looks better too because of his taper. It took the best back in history to keep Nasser from being Olympia and I dont think Jay is even in the same universe as King Dorian. Not a Nasser fan by the way

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2009, 04:33:28 PM »
In this country we call that being unemployed

Right, because the more succesful people are usually "employees"  ::)

Photo against photo isn't the way to judge.  They truly need to be side by side to really judge the detail, thickness and symmetry.  No one argues that Nasser looks great but it's hard to compare the two by a photo.  You can say dexter looked better with photos or even heath, but when you actually saw Jay standing next to them he DESTROYED THEM.

Actually Jay has the advantage in that photo comparison because Sherief put them at the same height even though Jay is shorter.  Dexter and Heath are not good examples as they are both smaller than Jay and solo pics don't show that as much, but with Nasser that's not the case.