Author Topic: Big things happening in November 2009  (Read 3272 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Big things happening in November 2009
« on: September 28, 2009, 06:45:36 PM »
Palin memoir ‘Going Rogue’ due out Nov. 17
400-page tome will reveal ‘full and fascinating detail,’ publisher states
 Slideshow

That was fast.

Sarah Palin, the former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate, has finished her memoir just four months after the book deal was announced, and the release date has been moved up from the spring to Nov. 17, her publisher said.

"Governor Palin has been unbelievably conscientious and hands-on at every stage, investing herself deeply and passionately in this project," said Jonathan Burnham, publisher of Harper. "It's her words, her life, and it's all there in full and fascinating detail."

________________________ _______________________-

SLAYER will release their new album, World Painted Blood in the U.S. on November 3 via American Recordings/Columbia.

“As we’re so excited about World Painted Blood, said the band’s drummer, Dave Lombardo, “we wanted to do something special for the packaging, and have been working with some really cool ideas. They’ve taken time to get just right, and with our headlining the Mayhem tour for most of the summer, it’s just taken that much longer to get all these great ideas exactly the way we want them.”

There will be three different editions of  World Painted Blood —a limited-edition CD with multiple CD covers, a deluxe edition CD/DVD, and a high-quality, 180-gram vinyl edition; specifics for all editions will be detailed shortly.

Tracklisting for World Painted Blood:

01. World Painted Blood
02. Unit 731
03. Snuff
04. Beauty Through Order
05. Hate Worldwide
06. Public Display Of Dismemberment
07. Human Strain
08. Americon
09. Psychopathy Red
10. Playing With Dolls
11. Not Of This God

________________________ __________________

This November is going to be KILLER!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Big things happening in November 2009
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 07:40:24 PM »
palin going rogue haha give me a fking break

does this mean we will see 240 posting more threads on palin and people getting on his case about it  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 07:42:15 PM »
palin going rogue haha give me a fking break

does this mean we will see 240 posting more threads on palin and people getting on his case about it  ???

What if she sells over a few million copies?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »
if she sells a million books, she sells a million books

america wont change their opinion of her

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 07:49:39 PM »
if she sells a million books, she sells a million books

america wont change their opinion of her

Look, anything can happen.  Just look at Obama already.  Even many of his supporters realize the boy from hawaii aint no messiah or transformational figure anymore. 

Its all timing.  If UE stays at 10% or better, cap & tax and illegals are still an issue, the wars a lingering mess, anyone, including Palin, will have a good shot at obama. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 07:55:21 PM »
I've been listening to Slayer off and on for something like 15 years now. They keep it simple, fast and aggressive. Great gym stuff. I met the guys a couple of times too, all great and down to earth. Nice album covers, very family orientated.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 09:01:33 PM »
"Governor Palin has been unbelievably conscientious and hands-on at every stage, investing herself deeply and passionately in this project," said Jonathan Burnham, publisher of Harper. "It's her words, her life, and it's all there in full and fascinating detail."

Most editors don't have to try to convince potential buyers that the author did, in fact, write the book. 

he has one line to sell us... and his only sales pitch is "she did write it herself!  Really!"

Somehow I have a feeling there will be zero run-on sentences and we'll have a "Ronnie Coleman talks about mitochondria" situation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 06:08:09 AM »
I've been listening to Slayer off and on for something like 15 years now. They keep it simple, fast and aggressive. Great gym stuff. I met the guys a couple of times too, all great and down to earth. Nice album covers, very family orientated.

Slayer is my all time favorite.  They have stood the test of time and I still blast Angel of Death for my heavy lifts.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 06:12:22 AM »

Most editors don't have to try to convince potential buyers that the author did, in fact, write the book. 

he has one line to sell us... and his only sales pitch is "she did write it herself!  Really!"

Somehow I have a feeling there will be zero run-on sentences and we'll have a "Ronnie Coleman talks about mitochondria" situation.

LOL.  So who REALLY decoded the inane ramblings from the micro-cassettes she submitted?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 06:17:46 AM »
240 thinks Palin didnt write the book BUT he KNOWS William Ayers wrote Obamas book for him.All anyone has to do is listen to Obama off prompter to know he is a boob.

Now,I like Palin,but the Slayer news trumps that by miles.Lets get our priorities in order,Lifting,family,Slayer,politics,work.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 06:23:01 AM »
240 thinks Palin didnt write the book BUT he KNOWS William Ayers wrote Obamas book for him.All anyone has to do is listen to Obama off prompter to know he is a boob.

Now,I like Palin,but the Slayer news trumps that by miles.Lets get our priorities in order,Lifting,family,Slayer,politics,work.

don't change the subject to obama.  maybe his book was ghostwritten, who knows.  that's a diff thread.

palin's editor had 1 line to sell the book.  He used it to assure us palin can actualy write a book.  LMAO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 06:26:15 AM »
don't change the subject to obama.  maybe his book was ghostwritten, who knows.  that's a diff thread.

palin's editor had 1 line to sell the book.  He used it to assure us palin can actualy write a book.  LMAO

240 - do you really believe she cant even pen a sentence?  Come on bro. 

As far as Slayer goes - I just blasted Angel of Death in my office and the bass almost knocked the paintings off the walls.  Its nice working for myself.  ;D

SSSLLLAAAYYYYEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2009, 06:37:56 AM »
240 - do you really believe she cant even pen a sentence?  Come on bro. 

I do not.

I posted a link to a photocopy of the "exit" speech she gave and her first draft was cut to hell and back by various proof-readers and handlers before she was given the final copy to read from.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2009, 06:38:56 AM »

Thats because the dumb motherfuckers in the media portray her that way ALL of whom couldnt get elected to the PTA in their towns.I see that arrogant horses ass Barnicle mocking her.That dumb Irish drunk is a freaking plagerist and he dares mocks others.Are you kidding me?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2009, 06:40:10 AM »
240 - do you really believe she cant even pen a sentence?  Come on bro.  

[sentence]
I'm sure she can pen a sentence

a really long sentence

with details

and side thoughts

and supports

and a few more side thoughts

you betcha

!!
[/sentence]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2009, 06:40:36 AM »
I do not.

I posted a link to a photocopy of the "exit" speech she gave and her first draft was cut to hell and back by various proof-readers and handlers before she was given the final copy to read from.

Deal with it, she will be the first woman president ever.  At that time, you can move to Venezuela with Hugo Chavez.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 06:42:51 AM »
Lets see when the book comes out.   You see, you left wing lunatics have set the bar so low for her via your nonsense, that no matter what she does, it always exceeds expectations. 

As for me, I cant wait for Salyers' new album.  The new clips are really good.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 06:47:06 AM »
Deal with it, she will be the first woman president ever.  At that time, you can move to Venezuela with Hugo Chavez. 

you probably said the same thing in late 2008, referring to her prez run when mccain retired.

youre aiming for the dirt.  repubs with your mindset are EXACTLY why obama won (you settled for 2 shit candidates in 08, when rudy/romney would have mopped the floor with Obama).

And it sounds like you are gonna do it again...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2009, 06:50:19 AM »
you probably said the same thing in late 2008, referring to her prez run when mccain retired.

youre aiming for the dirt.  repubs with your mindset are EXACTLY why obama won (you settled for 2 shit candidates in 08, when rudy/romney would have mopped the floor with Obama).

And it sounds like you are gonna do it again...

ABO baby!

240 - check out this version of Angel of Death.  The opening scream by Arraya makes me want to just turn over cars and break stuff.  Best version ever!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2009, 07:16:57 AM »
[sentence]
I'm sure she can pen a sentence

a really long sentence

with details

and side thoughts

and supports

and a few more side thoughts

you betcha

!!
[/sentence]

Obamas response.

Its obvious hummmmmm the police ahhhhhhhh acted hmmmmmm stupidly.

hummmmmmm ready to go huhhhhhhh hope ummmmmm change

America is evil hmmmmmmmm we opress the world ummmmmm we are racist hmmmmm

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 08:42:21 AM »
Deal with it, she will be the first woman president ever.  At that time, you can move to Venezuela with Hugo Chavez.  

That will never happen.  Unfortunately for your delusional fantasies, but fortunately for the rest of this country.  And world.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2009, 08:43:31 AM »
That will never happen.  Unfortunately for your delusional fantasies, but fortunately for the rest of this country.  And world.

Yeah, we are all so fortunate to have a President who is laughed at on the world stage even more than Bush was.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2009, 09:53:21 AM »
She is laughed at more and isn't even the President.

So, yeah.... it could be worse.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2009, 10:00:52 AM »
She is laughed at more and isn't even the President.

So, yeah.... it could be worse.

When our president is looked at like a whimp and a sissy by the president of FRANCE we are in trouble.