Author Topic: Video: Teen Attacked, Beaten to Death in Chicago Melee (Olympics 2016 baby!)  (Read 4034 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Video: Teen Attacked, Beaten to Death in Chicago Melee (Olympics 2016 baby!)
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2009, 09:48:35 AM »
i didn't know cities lost money on that.

"OWNED"..... god, are you 13?

Sometimes I wish I was 13 again. 

80's thrash metal, bmx bikes, Rocky Balboa, Reagan, and Great horror Movies. 

Those were the days! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Video: Teen Attacked, Beaten to Death in Chicago Melee (Olympics 2016 baby!)
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2009, 10:02:49 AM »
LOL... poison tapes and vision street wear

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2009, 10:04:51 AM »
LOL... poison tapes and vision street wear

Those were the days! 

Metallica/Slayer/Anthrax/Megadeth

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2009, 03:21:14 PM »
Carrying the Olympics is a major honor.

more than that - it pumps BILLIONS of dollars into our economy.

Now, I know drudge has decided the actions of a few warrant front page coverage, over the wishes and financial benefit of 305 million people... and I'm sure some will claim an Obama loss if we don't get the O games (but it won't be to his credit if we do get the O games).

I don't understand why you wouldn't want the Games here dude.  Yes, 333386, Obama wants to bring the Olympics to America.  I know you like to shit on an American president while beaming with pride about the Chinese, but this anti-American shit is getting old :(

Not to beat the dead horse or anything......

The Chinese Olympic Village is a rusting hulk of nothingness now, tons of money wasted, nothing really gained. Chicago is not prepared to host the games, not now, not in 10 years. The Mass Transit system is underfunded, poorly run, poorly staffed etc. The roads are a mess, the govt. is a mess, the city, county, state govt. is a corrupt, incompentant bunch who will suck the money right of of anything. Where will they build the village? What the fuck will the city do with it after the parasitic IOC/IL govt. has sucked it dry? I'm from IL this would be a boon for the IOC and govt., but a total cluster fuck for the taxpayers. For fucks sake, the much vaunted Millenium Park was overbudget by 500 million dollars and completed so very very late. Multiply any Chicago/Cook County "operation" by 10000000x and you would get a glimpse of the tradgey the 2016 Olympics would be.

Cities don't make money with the Olympics, the vast majority don't at least. This would be a disaster.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2009, 03:27:59 PM »
Not to beat the dead horse or anything......

The Chinese Olympic Village is a rusting hulk of nothingness now, tons of money wasted, nothing really gained. Chicago is not prepared to host the games, not now, not in 10 years. The Mass Transit system is underfunded, poorly run, poorly staffed etc. The roads are a mess, the govt. is a mess, the city, county, state govt. is a corrupt, incompentant bunch who will suck the money right of of anything. Where will they build the village? What the fuck will the city do with it after the parasitic IOC/IL govt. has sucked it dry? I'm from IL this would be a boon for the IOC and govt., but a total cluster fuck for the taxpayers. For fucks sake, the much vaunted Millenium Park was overbudget by 500 million dollars and completed so very very late. Multiply any Chicago/Cook County "operation" by 10000000x and you would get a glimpse of the tradgey the 2016 Olympics would be.

Cities don't make money with the Olympics, the vast majority don't at least. This would be a disaster.

For someone who claims to have an MBA - 240 is painfully ignorant on a lot of these issues.

I will give to him though, he probably is the master of 9/11 CT's.