Author Topic: The Greatest Deception Of All Time !!  (Read 4201 times)

Mons Venus

The Greatest Deception Of All Time !!
« on: September 29, 2009, 08:06:15 AM »
  ???

Mons Venus

Re: The Greatest Deception Of All Time !!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 08:15:30 AM »
^^^^^^^^^Can ANYONE explain this tape?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 08:17:58 AM »
The plane disintegrated leaving no trace, no titanium engines, no nothing.
S

Mons Venus

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 08:19:18 AM »
A reporter who WITNESSED the crash said this:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 08:51:28 AM »
We're beating a dead horse here.  If you've looked into the events of 911, you know there are some things that are weird, some things that are just plain silly.

It was over 8 years ago.  History and the rest of the world (and yes, the majority of Americans polled) feels there was some serious BS going on.

And yes, it is about to make it on the ballot.  It seems a lot of NYers support an investigation, even after all this time.

I used to scream about the need for one.  Now?  I dunno.  Anyone with a flippin brain in their head knows WTC7 falling into its footprint and the huge ass jet that 'distintegrated' into enough parts to fit in the back of a pickup truck smell like dogshite.  The reporter on the scene walked up to the hole and there was no plane.  he made that very clear.  And yes, reporters bugged Rummy for a week about it - where is the plane, sir/

But it's history.  reigniting that debate won't do anything but take our eyes of issues which affect us now.

Mons Venus

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 08:59:13 AM »
We're beating a dead horse here. If you've looked into the events of 911, you know there are some things that are weird, some things that are just plain silly.

It was over 8 years ago.  History and the rest of the world (and yes, the majority of Americans polled) feels there was some serious BS going on.
And yes, it is about to make it on the ballot.  It seems a lot of NYers support an investigation, even after all this time.

I used to scream about the need for one.  Now?  I dunno.  Anyone with a flippin brain in their head knows WTC7 falling into its footprint and the huge ass jet that 'distintegrated' into enough parts to fit in the back of a pickup truck smell like dogshiteThe reporter on the scene walked up to the hole and there was no plane.  he made that very clear.  And yes, reporters bugged Rummy for a week about it - where is the plane, sir/

But it's history.  reigniting that debate won't do anything but take our eyes of issues which affect us now.

QFT !!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 08:59:45 AM »
That's funny - opening this thread - I thought I was going to see this video posted.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 09:02:30 AM »
Nice subject change.

i dont blame you. 
You have a CNN reporter standing at the hole saying "there's no plane".

What possible way can you refute it, then to attack obama?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 09:06:59 AM »
So.... There are those who believe Bush and his administration were completely incompetent on almost everything, yet still able to pull off the "Greatest Deception of All Time".
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 09:11:41 AM »
Nice subject change.

i dont blame you. 
You have a CNN reporter standing at the hole saying "there's no plane".

What possible way can you refute it, then to attack obama?

240 - these scams have been debunked so many times. 

Mons Venus

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 09:13:41 AM »
Now add these videos:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 09:15:02 AM »

youre intelligent on some things, but 911 isn't one of them.

Please link me to where this CNN reporter was debunked.  Please link me to evidence he was lying about what he said there.

Look dude, this turns into both of us wasting our days arguing this shit.  It's easy for you to say "its all been debunked" because you read that on FOXnews.com.

The truth is, lots of people are doing research on chemicals, materials and video from that day, doing interviews, etc, and they're finding a lot of NEW holes which FOx, in fact, did not debunk in 2005 ;)

Keep bashing 'zero' and talking about how many guns you have.  let the grownups do what they're going to do, and in 10 years you can justify 911 as "bush did what he had to do to get us oil and bases".  

Mons Venus

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2009, 09:27:02 AM »
Now add this video:

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2009, 09:28:44 AM »
So.... There are those who believe Bush and his administration were completely incompetent on almost everything, yet still able to pull off the "Greatest Deception of All Time".

Who in the hell said anything about Bush or his administration you dumb ass?  ???
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2009, 09:29:49 AM »
youre intelligent on some things, but 911 isn't one of them.

Please link me to where this CNN reporter was debunked.  Please link me to evidence he was lying about what he said there.

Look dude, this turns into both of us wasting our days arguing this shit.  It's easy for you to say "its all been debunked" because you read that on FOXnews.com.

The truth is, lots of people are doing research on chemicals, materials and video from that day, doing interviews, etc, and they're finding a lot of NEW holes which FOx, in fact, did not debunk in 2005 ;)

Keep bashing 'zero' and talking about how many guns you have.  let the grownups do what they're going to do, and in 10 years you can justify 911 as "bush did what he had to do to get us oil and bases".  

So now a rogue air force pilot is in on this?  

Ted Olson is on this?

The families of all the people on the plane are in on this?  

The FAA is in on this?

The air force is in on this?

The Pentagon is in on this?  

Who else 240?????

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2009, 09:32:27 AM »

They haven't, there were a few shows about 9/11, but the theories they attempted to debunk were unrelated to the questionable events.

I think the biggest mystery of 9/11 is how the World Trade Centers fell faster then gravity would naturally pull them downward?  They faced negative resistance, wtf?  Why were they literally sucked downward?

S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 09:35:42 AM »
They haven't, there were a few shows about 9/11, but the theories they attempted to debunk were unrelated to the questionable events.

I think the biggest mystery of 9/11 is how the World Trade Centers fell faster then gravity would naturally pull them downward?  They faced negative resistance, wtf?  Why were they literally sucked downward?

To me, the amount of people who would have to involved for this to be an internal conspiracy is so large as to make it literally impossible given the time frame involved. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 09:40:36 AM »
To me, the amount of people who would have to involved for this to be an internal conspiracy is so large as to make it literally impossible given the time frame involved.  

I don't know, that could be true.

If I remember right there were reports of power outages all over the buildings the weekend before this happened.

Also, 2.3 Trillion was announced "missing" in the days before 9/11.  That's enough to keep people quiet.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2009, 09:43:22 AM »
I don't know, that could be true.

If I remember right there were reports of power outages all over the buildings the weekend before this happened.

Also, 2.3 Trillion was announced "missing" in the days before 9/11.  That's enough to keep people quiet.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/01/29/eveningnews/main325985.shtml

Look, I try to look at reality.  Most people cant keep a fart secret for more than a few seconds.  I find it impossible to believe that dozens, if not hundreds or thousands of people could be silent for 8 years if there was conspiracy of this nature. 

Additionally, people in the know would try to make money off this and come public if this were true for a quick buck. 

Sometimes, it is what it is. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2009, 09:51:47 AM »
Look, I try to look at reality.  Most people cant keep a fart secret for more than a few seconds.  I find it impossible to believe that dozens, if not hundreds or thousands of people could be silent for 8 years if there was conspiracy of this nature. 

Additionally, people in the know would try to make money off this and come public if this were true for a quick buck. 

Sometimes, it is what it is. 

I understand what you're saying, and I don't have all the answers but something fishy was definitely up.  Traces of termite have been detected on wreckage from the towers.  (By Professor Steven Jones, BYU Physics).

I don't think it would take as many people as you think.  You know how well people can be trained in covert operations.  Our government and governments around the world have technology light years ahead of the stuff we know about. 

S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 09:59:15 AM »
I understand what you're saying, and I don't have all the answers but something fishy was definitely up.  Traces of termite have been detected on wreckage from the towers.  (By Professor Steven Jones, BYU Physics).

I don't think it would take as many people as you think.  You know how well people can be trained in covert operations.  Our government and governments around the world have technology light years ahead of the stuff we know about. 

However, remember -  a polt of thisnature would require literally hundreds of people turning a blind eye.  im not talking about people at the top.  Im talking about security guards, janitors, maintenace people, pedestrians, workers etc. 

Security camera observers, door men, etc. 

When you really think about it, a task of this nature would require at least a few hundred people to pull off. 

I think it is impossible to assume that all these people could all remain silent for so long.  Additionally, where are all the executions of those "in the know" is this were a huge coverup? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2009, 10:15:02 AM »
Who in the hell said anything about Bush or his administration you dumb ass?  ???

Mons and other others on the left who spew this shit, dumb ass.  It's completely inconsistent to label that administration as incompetent on everything, yet still accuse them of the greatest cover up in history.

Y

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2009, 10:17:19 AM »
Mons and other others on the left who spew this shit, dumb ass.  It's completely inconsistent to label that administration as incompetent on everything, yet still accuse them of the greatest cover up in history.

QFT

I understand what you're saying, and I don't have all the answers but something fishy was definitely up.  Traces of termite have been detected on wreckage from the towers.  (By Professor Steven Jones, BYU Physics).

I don't think it would take as many people as you think.  You know how well people can be trained in covert operations.  Our government and governments around the world have technology light years ahead of the stuff we know about.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2009, 10:18:22 AM »
Mons and other others on the left who spew this shit, dumb ass.  It's completely inconsistent to label that administration as incompetent on everything, yet still accuse them of the greatest cover up in history.

Only months into the presidency itself!

Look, I have no doubt that people might want to do this, but to assume that the NYPD can easily track and root out low grade crap like we just saw, yet, not see something as big as rigging the destruction of the WTC is just ridiculous.

Are there questions?  Yes.  however, Questions are not evidence and the conspiracy nuts on this have ZERO evidence of a affirmative vast conspiracy on 9/11.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2009, 12:00:41 PM »
QFT

Surely you realize that the President and his administration are only a part of our government, just like the CIA, etc... You do realize that the President and his administration aren't part of everything our government does?

Because of your poor reading comprehension skills I'll make it clear.  I'm not accusing anyone, I have no idea who was behind 9/11 just like you.

You waste so much space with pure bullshit...   
S