Author Topic: S.D. ghostwriter mum on Sarah Palin memoir  (Read 2905 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
S.D. ghostwriter mum on Sarah Palin memoir
« on: September 29, 2009, 11:33:43 AM »
One San Diegan knows all the details of Sarah Palin's soon-to-be released memoir, but don't ask her about it. She can't tell.

Lynn Vincent, Palin's ghostwriter, has signed a non-disclosure agreement. She has been hard at work on the book for the past few months with Palin, the former Alaska governor and John McCain's running mate.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/sep/29/sd-ghostwriter-mum-sarah-palin-memoir/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: S.D. ghostwriter mum on Sarah Palin memoir
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 11:41:44 AM »
One San Diegan knows all the details of Sarah Palin's soon-to-be released memoir, but don't ask her about it. She can't tell.

Lynn Vincent, Palin's ghostwriter, has signed a non-disclosure agreement. She has been hard at work on the book for the past few months with Palin, the former Alaska governor and John McCain's running mate.

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/sep/29/sd-ghostwriter-mum-sarah-palin-memoir/

And? 

Whats the problem 240? - Hillary, Bill, et al had help with their books.

In fact, it appears Bill Ayeres wrote most of Dreams of My Fathers for your hero. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 11:48:05 AM »
And? 

Whats the problem 240?

I didn't say there was a problem, 333386.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 11:59:49 AM »
I didn't say there was a problem, 333386.

I know I am going to buy the book - will you? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 12:32:50 PM »
I know I am going to buy the book - will you? 

Seeing that Palin didn't write it herself, you won't be needing crayons for it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 12:35:54 PM »

Good, I'll buy 10 copies. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 01:07:45 PM »
Good, I'll buy 10 copies. 

Good idea.  They will come in handy when the End Of The World comes and you need something to keep the campfire going.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 01:35:13 PM »
Hell barry didn;t write his either..he let a terrorist write it.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 01:55:13 PM »
Who claimed Obama wrote his?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 02:01:25 PM »
Who claimed Obama wrote his?

He claimed he wrote Dreams of My Father and evidence has come out that Bill Ayeres mostl likely wrote a good portion of it so that obama did not have to return the advance he got.

Its in the new book about the Obama's marriage by this author names Andersen.  I posted a thread on it.   

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 04:28:54 PM »
He claimed he wrote Dreams of My Father and evidence has come out that Bill Ayeres mostl likely wrote a good portion of it so that obama did not have to return the advance he got.

Its in the new book about the Obama's marriage by this author names Andersen.  I posted a thread on it.   
The same Bill Ayeres that Obama claimed he barely knew? I was just listening about one of his education Czars and the whole "fistgate" thing and his advocating Man-boy love to a high school kid who was involved with an older gay. Obama sure knows how to pick his Czars. This shit gets better every day.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 06:31:34 PM »
The same Bill Ayeres that Obama claimed he barely knew? I was just listening about one of his education Czars and the whole "fistgate" thing and his advocating Man-boy love to a high school kid who was involved with an older gay. Obama sure knows how to pick his Czars. This shit gets better every day.

Whats funny is that the revelation in the book came as sort of an afterthought.  The guy who wrote the book was not doing a hit piece on obama or anything and just was reporting what he found out as part of the overall story. 

This was a huge issue during the campaign and none of the obama voters on this board will even touch this issue now that it has been exposed that obama most likely lied about his affiliation with ayeres. 

Purge_WTF

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2009, 08:57:26 PM »

L :D L.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2009, 10:09:28 PM »

No evidence has "come out". A rumor by a right-wing site was started just before the election that Ayers wrote the book and the author of this recent book just repeated it. He credits the guy who started the rumor BY NAME.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 04:02:31 AM »
No evidence has "come out". A rumor by a right-wing site was started just before the election that Ayers wrote the book and the author of this recent book just repeated it. He credits the guy who started the rumor BY NAME.

Andersen said he has sources in addition to Cashill for this.  This will be yet another lie told by Obama to get the masses to vote for him since he knew he never would have even made it through the primaey had this come to light. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 05:25:46 AM »

Of course you did.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 05:30:56 AM »
Of course you did.

On a serious note, how do we send you care packages?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 06:56:04 AM »
what is the evidence?

if it's just an anti-obama author with "his sources", I'm not buying it.

I can say i have "sources" saying I saw 333386 at an Obama rally wearing a pink dress.  Doesn't make it the truth.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 07:00:31 AM »
what is the evidence?

if it's just an anti-obama author with "his sources", I'm not buying it.

I can say i have "sources" saying I saw 333386 at an Obama rally wearing a pink dress.  Doesn't make it the truth.

The author who wrote the book on the Obamas is not an Anti-Obama guy at all and this just fit into the story he was telling when the Obamas were having $$$ issues.  Apparently Obama could not finish his book and had already spent the advance.  Michelle called their friend Ayeres to help Obama finish the book since they were good friends, or so the author claims.  The author said that he had relatives as sources and I think Michelles' mother was talking to the author.  This is a tiny part of the book overall, but it stunned a lot of people since it completely opened the pandoras box on this again.   

The guy named Cashill is the one Al was referring to.  He did some kind of test on the text and said it replicates almost the same as Bill Ayeres' in his books. 

This book just came out and I am sure that we will learn more as time goes on.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 08:08:55 AM »

I am sure we will too.

Just like we learned the truth about the 1.7-2M protesters on 9/12.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 08:15:15 AM »
I am sure we will too.

Just like we learned the truth about the 1.7-2M protesters on 9/12.

Lurker - can you lend me your copy after you are done with it? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 10:18:20 AM »
Of course.  I will even thrown in a custom PWNED signature on the inside cover.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 10:25:57 AM »
The author who wrote the book on the Obamas is not an Anti-Obama guy at all and this just fit into the story he was telling when the Obamas were having $$$ issues.  Apparently Obama could not finish his book and had already spent the advance.  Michelle called their friend Ayeres to help Obama finish the book since they were good friends, or so the author claims.  The author said that he had relatives as sources and I think Michelles' mother was talking to the author.  This is a tiny part of the book overall, but it stunned a lot of people since it completely opened the pandoras box on this again.   

The guy named Cashill is the one Al was referring to.  He did some kind of test on the text and said it replicates almost the same as Bill Ayeres' in his books. 

Cashill didn't perform a computer text, he read samples of each guy's writing and claimed he could spot the similarities between them.

The book has no other named sources in regards to this theory besides Cashill. As a matter of fact, even though Cashill previously only maintained that he suspected the book was written by Ayers because of writing comparisons, in the book he  goes into unverified detail about the behind-the-scenes making of the book.

The guy who wrote the book has written dozens of tabloid-style books and it's pretty obvious that most of them are just rumors that have been floating around for awhile compiled into book form.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 10:42:14 AM »
Cashill didn't perform a computer text, he read samples of each guy's writing and claimed he could spot the similarities between them.

The book has no other named sources in regards to this theory besides Cashill. As a matter of fact, even though Cashill previously only maintained that he suspected the book was written by Ayers because of writing comparisons, in the book he  goes into unverified detail about the behind-the-scenes making of the book.

The guy who wrote the book has written dozens of tabloid-style books and it's pretty obvious that most of them are just rumors that have been floating around for awhile compiled into book form.

This is a pretty detailed analysis which makes it look like you were suckered into preaching from yet another dubious source.  Your response?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 10:43:22 AM »

This is a pretty detailed analysis which makes it look like you were suckered into preaching from yet another dubious source.  Your response?

No, go read the WND articles from this guy.  Additionally, Obama has not disputed this even once.