Author Topic: My first 2010 olympia prediction  (Read 1435 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
My first 2010 olympia prediction
« on: September 29, 2009, 06:19:09 PM »
After placing 5th behind 4 bb'ers who were all way bigger than him, phil heath will try to pack on 10-15lbs more muscle on his super small frame and totally ruin his physique, this will cause phil to place 10th or worse.

He'll be next years Dennis Wolf 09'.

U heard it here first.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: My first 2010 olympia prediction
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 06:20:10 PM »
After placing 5th behind 4 bb'ers who were all way bigger than him, phil heath will try to pack on 10-15lbs more muscle on his super small frame and totally ruin his physique, this will cause phil to place 10th or worse.

U heard it here first.

I'll be the first to take that bet with any amount you want...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 06:21:55 PM »
IF FLEX IS RIGHT U HAVE TO PAY UP AND TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST ABOUT YA HAIR
w

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 06:22:58 PM »

lol bob, will this be like the imaginary internet $30,000 u bet milos?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 06:24:54 PM »
 My 2010 prediction is that the IFBB & NPC Power Brokers will study Getbig and figure out the climax of the newly written script for the 2010 season and decide who their next Mr. Olympia is.

Jay better guest pose for FREE at the Mets, The NPC Pittsburgh, The Texas State etc... and be a good lackey or he stands no chance!

I also predict that HandMyBigFatCock  RamItUpMyAssBod will create some marketing hype about his FST-7 and pimp it with Jay as his scapegoat.

I predict that MD drops Wolfe, Farfegnuggen and Brandon Rey.

You heard it here, folks...  On Getbig.com

- Block!
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 06:26:05 PM »
My 2010 prediction is that the IFBB & NPC Power Brokers will study Getbig and figure out the climax of the newly written script for the 2010 season and decide who their next Mr. Olympia is.

Jay better guest pose for FREE at the Mets, The NPC Pittsburgh, The Texas State etc... and be a good lackey or he stands no chance!

I also predict that HandMyBigFatCock  RamItUpMyAssBod will create some marketing hype about his FST-7 and pimp it with Jay as his scapegoat.

You heard it here, folks...  On Getbig.com

- Block!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO!!!!!!!!! thats the best one yet!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 09:55:52 PM »
So Bobo, whats the wager gonna be?

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 10:45:44 PM »

U heard it here first.

I feel that you have lots of hate on Phil Heath.  Leave the guy alone he is one of the greatest bodybuilder of all time and the future is waiting for him..

I will join Mr. Chick on his bet with you..  ;)
Corvette Lover

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 11:03:54 PM »

U heard it here first.

Flex/ AMI will dig for for the 6th man and take Brandon Curry off the bench as their new star. Or will do a two brotha beatdown and have them both  being pushed. Phil just may put on 10 pounds on his back or legs, or chest and a tad more on his arms. 15-20 pounds at this moment and he's pushing it.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 12:10:24 AM »
I feel that you have lots of hate on Phil Heath.  Leave the guy alone he is one of the greatest bodybuilder of all time and the future is waiting for him..

greatest bb'er of all time LMAO!

the dude has placed 3rd and 5th at two mr.olympias...........ha rdly one of the greatest ever. I can name 20 off the top of my head who are far better.

phil has great arms and shoulders on a small frame, thats it......

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 01:53:19 AM »

U heard it here first.

Victor Richards holds a ton more muscle then Phil will ever hold and he wouldn't have won an Olympia because of Haney and Dorian among others...It doesn't matter if Phil puts on 50 pounds, he will still look retarded to the all seeing eye's of reality..

All these pro bodybuilders and ex pro bodybuilders want Phil Heath to be the next Mr. Olympia not because they think he is the "gift" or any shit like that. But because they want their pictures side by side next to the narrow little fella so they can hear 50% of all on lookers say "you could have beat this guy if you still competed"...Flex and Shawn are huge supporters of this. And so is douche bag wanna be MMA fighter Dorian who is now following suit...Its some serious mental illness/along with passive aggressiveness that is pushing this "gift" agenda...Hardly no one wants to get behind Wolf because they know the guys potential...And that potential is to make all of them look like little boys...I wouldn't doubt it if he was sabotage by some sort of Guru...Not saying he was but I wouldn't bet against it...

IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE PEOPLE...The amount of muscle a guy like Cutler and Branch have on their bodies over the liquid filled fraud Phil is mind boggling when you break it all down...Dexter has already proved and told Arnold he is a lazy fuck and Phil Heath is no different...Cutler and Branch have been doing this shit since their early teens(with video's to prove it)...The only gift Phil Heath ever got was the knowledge of what synthol/synthol related product/medicine would do for his physique...These types of frauds need to be brought to justice not glamorized...Cutler may have a hundred site injection spots for the "medicine" but make no mistake, he isn't shooting hoops for hours on end after having an all machine workout like "the gift" :-\ The guy lifts weights for a living as does Branch...All the other stuff is just "the finishing touch":)...The same can't be said about guys like Levrone/Flex/or the gift...

In the age of the internet, its time to bring the sheep to the slaughter and start to out the obvious abusers who rely on this stuff more then their workouts...Everyone uses the shit...But when guys like "the gift" start walking around with arms 4 inches bigger then Arnold's, Dorian's, Haney's, etc yet can wear a sport coat of the shelve at JC Penny, you don't give these kind of asshats hundreds of thousands of fucking dollars...You mock them back into reality...Phil Heath couldn't make it as a basketball player because guys would out work him and smoke him on the floor not because what they put into their bodies but because of their god given talent...Shame on all of us for letting a guy like him with only a few years training be allowed to take the greatest prize in the muscle building business...This guy ain't no fucking gift, he is a fraud...Just like Flex was...

And where did the gift learn to pose---The Mike's school of immature posing? Thats Mike Quinn and Mike Mattarazo or anyone wanting to know ;)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 01:53:59 AM »

I also predict that HandMyBigFatCock  RamItUpMyAssBod will create some marketing hype about his FST-7 and pimp it with Jay as his scapegoat.

You heard it here, folks...  On Getbig.com

- Block!

Lmfao!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 02:10:57 AM »
Horny Ramrod is dying to pack more fudge muscle into Phil Heath's body.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 02:16:30 AM »
Horny Ramrod is dying to pack more fudge muscle into Phil Heath's body.

I heard Cutler is setting up a MEATING between the two as we speak ;)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 12:43:05 PM »

you cant say phil is greeatest of all time. he has not won shit yet, yes some small shows. till he repeats at the asc and olympia a few times he is not greatest of anything except hype. phil looks great, just not there yet.