Author Topic: 199lbs  (Read 7634 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: 199lbs
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2009, 09:31:45 AM »
nerd?  hmm... i had a hoody on and a pair of tan carhartt pants. 
               ... you had a smedium shirt on and aviators.

i said something nice and didnt mention the negatives about you until you tried to slander me with your lil story of being too busy to talk when the truth was that I said i had to go b/c i was running late for a flight.  your not a celebrity, and i could care less to talk with you.  i only said hi b/c i recognized you from getbig. 

next time i meet a getbigger im just going to b*tch slap them and then take of picture of them crying on the floor.  forget trying to be nice b/c their arrogance wont permit it. 

::)  i look better naturally than you do on steroids NSMM.  and btw, i hear the next survivor is going to be filmed on your head... they are looking for an island that is pretty much uninhabited by the native hairs. 

Bro don't get a negative attitude from just one person (myself and Laura have met many people from "Getbig".. "Special ED/Jason"..."Rip/Lori" "Jenny"Beast" "Isaac" "Delta/Tom" etc etc and from other boards like MD and RXMuscle and ProMuscle) we have had a blast! shooting the shit/going out to eat,meeting at shows/contests  etc...hell Larry "LLES" became our good friend!   there are good and bad people out there just like with anything :)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2009, 09:39:51 AM »

i said something nice and didnt mention the negatives about you until you tried to slander me with your lil story of being too busy to talk when the truth was that I said i had to go b/c i was running late for a flight.  your not a celebrity, and i could care less to talk with you.  i only said hi b/c i recognized you from getbig. 

next time i meet a getbigger im just going to b*tch slap them and then take of picture of them crying on the floor.  forget trying to be nice b/c their arrogance wont permit it. 

::)  i look better naturally than you do on steroids NSMM.  and btw, i hear the next survivor is going to be filmed on your head... they are looking for an island that is pretty much uninhabited by the native hairs. 

and you arent going bald in a hurry like our sheep loving friend

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2009, 09:52:56 AM »
SimplyHuge looks damn good there.   MattT is just a lying little gay retard.  He has as much in common with the truth as he does with height.

HOLLA

DUBAI

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2009, 09:56:53 AM »
i look better naturally than you do on steroids NSMM. 

nzmm has always claimed natural, and he has never been much biggger or much smaller than he is in that picture. as you pointed out(with your two pictures) , your two builds are very similar. and yoru a smilar age. so why is it fair to say nzmm is a steroid user and a liar, but its completely unfair to call you a steroid user (when you actually fluctuate alot mor ein weight than nzmm ever does)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2009, 10:01:25 AM »
MattT isn't a getbigger.  He's just a troll that won't leave, even though his life is threatened every time he shows up on here.

I'd hang out with 95% of the people on here, it's the 5% retards and their leader MattT that fucks it up.
Deep Tissue Massage

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2009, 10:22:19 AM »
And i was nice to him considering he didn't even tell me his real name, just said he was simplyhuge???  like im suppose to know who the hell that is?. So i was like um yeh well i gotta go!

You gotta be nice to your fan base bro!

All two of them ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2009, 10:24:39 AM »
a fair argument tbombz.  i dont really know if NZMM is on steroids or not, so perhaps that was a cheap shot. 

i actually feel like he and i have similar builds, but he feels the need to try to attack me with his little words. 
i think its fair to say that if your natural than he is too.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2009, 10:25:00 AM »
a fair argument tbombz.  i dont really know if NZMM is on steroids or not, so perhaps that was a cheap shot.  

i actually feel like he and i have similar builds, but he feels the need to try to attack me with his little words.  

You feel you and him have similar builds yet just a few hours ago you created a jpeg of both of your pictures together and posted it saying that you look better than him?   ???

I think you're a bit too sensitive for this site.  And if you reply trying to flame me it'll just prove my point ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2009, 10:25:41 AM »
20 foot ceiling in the kitcken?

Dude, isn't Matt like 4'9"  That kitchen ceiling is only 6 foot ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2009, 10:31:10 AM »
You feel you and him have similar builds yet just a few hours ago you created a jpeg of both of your pictures together and posted it saying that you look better than him?   ???

I think you're a bit too sensitive for this site.  And if you reply trying to flame me it'll just prove my point ;)

hahahahahaha BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO M

bobs owning another tiny tit  8)
175lbs by 31st July

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2009, 10:31:35 AM »

WTF that is not you?????????????  you look nothing like that???  You were not wearing a fuckin hoody bro, you you're straight up lieing.  You had a long sleeve sweat shirt on, you were wear old looking glasses, and a hat.  No Hoody!!!!!!!  Are these of someone else????

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2009, 10:34:01 AM »
hahahahahaha BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO M

bobs owning another tiny tit  8)

Hey bro, great to see you back and posting again!   8)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2009, 10:34:49 AM »
matt do not concern yourself with the ramblings of a nutcase and a tiny tit.  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2009, 10:35:51 AM »
Hey bro, great to see you back and posting again!   8)

thanks bobs, it's good to be back  8)

tiny tits beware  :D
175lbs by 31st July

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2009, 10:38:26 AM »
epic use of colors (black shirt) to hide your waist size.  i approve

lol hide my waist? its 31" off season 27" contest i don't think i have waist issues.  You nerds are so lame its funny, but thats why i post here ;)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2009, 10:40:37 AM »
matt do not concern yourself with the ramblings of a nutcase and a tiny tit.  ;)

i don't i find all this quite entertaining :P.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2009, 10:50:59 AM »
Nice way to go about your business of gay for pay, post your pics on all the boards every month or so!  smart business man;)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2009, 10:58:12 AM »
fuck matt you're short...

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2009, 11:07:33 AM »
fuck matt you're short...

so is dexter and shawn ray lol!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2009, 11:14:25 AM »
Awesome matt awesome, livin the dream b aby. You re very inspiring, awesome guns and good future. Very inspirational, i one day like to have the huge cash you re getting now with your sponsor, what kind of businesses you still have in dubai, india bro? you must be getting secure in life by now.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2009, 11:20:13 AM »
so is dexter and shawn ray lol!

you mean "so "are" dexter and shawn ray".... fucking retard.

You re just a short man pumping steroids because of your napoleon syndrom / small dick syndrom.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2009, 11:21:20 AM »
How much extra for the 8 foot fridge?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2009, 11:28:23 AM »
I think it's hilarious that someone approached Matt and said, "hey I'm from Getbig....I'm (blah, blah, blah)," and Matt simply said, "Hi, nice to meet you....well I got a plane to catch."

What was Matt gonna do?  Drop everything and go have dinner and drinks with a strange dude that approached him in an airport shitter?  If someone I had traded a number of posts with approached me I'd be cool and talk more....if a random guy that I don't know from the site approached me I'd react the same way, "Ok Getbig guy that followed me to a toilet.....nice to meet you....I'm going over here now......bye."

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2009, 11:37:57 AM »
I think it's hilarious that someone approached Matt and said, "hey I'm from Getbig....I'm (blah, blah, blah)," and Matt simply said, "Hi, nice to meet you....well I got a plane to catch."

What was Matt gonna do?  Drop everything and go have dinner and drinks with a strange dude that approached him in an airport shitter?  If someone I had traded a number of posts with approached me I'd be cool and talk more....if a random guy that I don't know from the site approached me I'd react the same way, "Ok Getbig guy that followed me to a toilet.....nice to meet you....I'm going over here now......bye."

That's why I stayed in the stall.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2009, 11:39:38 AM »

Sorry stud. I have a wide stance.