Author Topic: Sarah Palin not wanted on lecture circuit  (Read 3861 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sarah Palin not wanted on lecture circuit
« on: September 30, 2009, 07:31:11 AM »
When the right-ish Post bashes Obama, they're accurate.  Suddenly they're a left-wing culprit now, right fellas?  ;)

SARAH Palin is said to have pocketed a $7 million advance for the 400-page memoir she turned in four months early, but she might not have such an easy time on the lecture circuit.

After quitting as governor of Alaska in July, Palin signed with the top-notch Washington Speakers Bureau, which also reps George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Condoleezza Rice, hero pilot Chesley Sullenberger, LA Dodgers manager Joe Torre and magician David Blaine.

Palin's bookers are said to be asking for $100,000 per speech, but an industry expert tells Page Six: "The big lecture buyers in the US are paralyzed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot."

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sarah_lectures_tough_sell_Z6eKRnldUitBmiOfXCBjlI

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Sarah Palin not wanted on lecture circuit
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 07:34:48 AM »
When the right-ish Post bashes Obama, they're accurate.  Suddenly they're a left-wing culprit now, right fellas?  ;)

SARAH Palin is said to have pocketed a $7 million advance for the 400-page memoir she turned in four months early, but she might not have such an easy time on the lecture circuit.

After quitting as governor of Alaska in July, Palin signed with the top-notch Washington Speakers Bureau, which also reps George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Condoleezza Rice, hero pilot Chesley Sullenberger, LA Dodgers manager Joe Torre and magician David Blaine.

Palin's bookers are said to be asking for $100,000 per speech, but an industry expert tells Page Six: "The big lecture buyers in the US are paralyzed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot."

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sarah_lectures_tough_sell_Z6eKRnldUitBmiOfXCBjlI

WHO IS THE SO CALLED "EXPERT" 240? 

Her speech in China went over well, so who is this expert? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 07:35:04 AM »
Holy shit can you believe that, oh wait a minute I don't care.

I'm more disturbed that someone would get 100K to give a fucking speach.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 07:35:37 AM »
WHO IS THE SO CALLED "EXPERT" 240?  

Her speech in China went over well, so who is this expert?  

American delegates left her speech in disgust.  But the chinese liked her.

I see you value the opinions of the chinese over americans.  yikes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 07:37:50 AM »
American delegates left her speech in disgust.  But the chinese liked her.

I see you value the opinions of the chinese over americans.  yikes.

Those delegates left after she said we are pursuing policies detrimental to our future. 

Screw em - let them follow Dear Leader off the cliff.  Palin calls it like she sees it and is a private citizen. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 07:45:41 AM »
Those delegates left after she said we are pursuing policies detrimental to our future. 

Screw em - let them follow Dear Leader off the cliff.  Palin calls it like she sees it and is a private citizen. 

However, words spoken as a private citizen DO MATTER if you run for office in the future.

We're reminded of this every time you point out Obama's kindergarten essays or college transcripts or books written or friends before he held office.

If citizen Smith goes to Russia and delivers a warm pro-commie speech in 2011, then decides to run for Prez in 2012... Oh those words matter big time, no matter what the party.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 07:47:15 AM »
The "expert" cited in the article is FOS. 

Palin commands huge crowds wherever she goes.  You cant deny that.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 07:51:50 AM »
However, words spoken as a private citizen DO MATTER if you run for office in the future.

We're reminded of this every time you point out Obama's kindergarten essays or college transcripts or books written or friends before he held office.

If citizen Smith goes to Russia and delivers a warm pro-commie speech in 2011, then decides to run for Prez in 2012... Oh those words matter big time, no matter what the party.
apparently only to those you disagree with b/c you went right along with all of obamas bull shit and still do but its not ok with palin?

seriously 240 wtf goes through that brain washed mind of your?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 07:55:28 AM »

\

During the election, yes.  During her alaska farewell? Sure.  I bet even 33 and tony would show up to an obama resignation celebration ;)

Today?  You have no evidence of her ability to draw a crowd or command a high salary.  You have a secret paycheck for a speech paid by the french to speak to the chinese.  holy god - imagine how pissed you'd be if a Dem was bashing president mccain in china for french money haha...

I disagree with plenty obama has said in the past.  i also disagree with palin bashing america in foreign country.  You dont do that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 07:58:13 AM »
\

During the election, yes.  During her alaska farewell? Sure.  I bet even 33 and tony would show up to an obama resignation celebration ;)

Today?  You have no evidence of her ability to draw a crowd or command a high salary.  You have a secret paycheck for a speech paid by the french to speak to the chinese.  holy god - imagine how pissed you'd be if a Dem was bashing president mccain in china for french money haha...

I disagree with plenty obama has said in the past.  i also disagree with palin bashing america in foreign country.  You dont do that.

Over 10,000 showed up in Upstate NY for a minor appearance not two or three months ago.  WTF are you smoking 240? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 07:59:21 AM »
Over 10,000 showed up in Upstate NY for a minor appearance not two or three months ago.  WTF are you smoking 240? 

link please?  Also, did they come out to see her, or was there something else associated with it?

When obama got 200k in germany - they were there for a rock concert, not for him.  so that didn't count.  When he got over 1 or 1.5 mil for inauguration - that was for him, so the numbers were genuine.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 08:04:50 AM »
link please?  Also, did they come out to see her, or was there something else associated with it?

When obama got 200k in germany - they were there for a rock concert, not for him.  so that didn't count.  When he got over 1 or 1.5 mil for inauguration - that was for him, so the numbers were genuine.

They were there because they thought he was handing out vouchers for gas and mortgage payments. 

;D  ;D  ;D   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 08:06:36 AM »

I was wrong 240.  It was more than 20k. 

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S966509.shtml?cat=572

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 08:09:29 AM »
I was wrong 240.  It was more than 20k. 

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S966509.shtml?cat=572

Sarah Palin drew tens-of-thousands to the Cayuga County city of Auburn, and it was all part of the city's Founder's Day

See, there would have been a huge crowd there already.  I"m talking about the sole event being Palin.  can she still consitenty draw 9k people like she did in the campaign?  I dunno.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 08:14:24 AM »
\

Na I have much better shit to do maybe hold a meeting on texting while driving  ;)

oh wait thats obama and you cheerleading for him you dousche

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 08:31:35 AM »

Sorry,Obama doesnt release those.He knows they are full of racist crap and probably plagerised from sermons of Rev. Wright.

Her speech in China got RAVE reviews.Here is a bet,her book will sell at least two million copies and it wont be like Hillarys book which was bought up by left wing groups trying to pump her sales.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 09:29:41 AM »

Maybe it was a comedian? You seem to have a lot of faith in their opinions.
Abandon every hope...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 09:31:36 AM »
Her speech in China got RAVE reviews.

yeah, is that why the american delegates left in disgust?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 10:27:22 AM »
yeah, is that why the american delegates left in disgust?

Why is it that the left wing NY TIMES said she was great?

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 10:31:40 AM »
Why is the left so obsessed with Palin? She has no future as a politian in my humble opinion
RIP Bob Probert

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 10:40:23 AM »
Why is it that the left wing NY TIMES said she was great?

she's great for obama's chances in 2012, yes.

Why is the left so obsessed with Palin? She has no future as a politian in my humble opinion

she makes the republican party look stupid.

IF the best they can do, out of approx 150 million american republicans, is deliver a 22-month governor quitter who has public spats with a punk 19 year old about baby mama drama....

If the best they can do out of their whole party is a conservative who admits she considered abortion, let her kids drop out of high school, and who praches abstinence as her pregnant daughter proclaims it doesn't work...

then obama has it that much easier in 2012 to win re-election.  Instead of nominating a safe, experienced and balanced candidate to restore much-needed financial responsibility, they're talking about how hot she is.

It's like they want to lose the election.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 10:42:29 AM »
The entire GOP slate looks weak to me IMHO. 

however, if she does like Reagan and takes time off to improve her skills, she will be a force of nature. 

People dont like Obama, he is a product of good marketing and timing. 

It all depends on the economy at the time.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 10:47:45 AM »
People dont like Obama, he is a product of good marketing and timing. 

51% of americans still do.  you toss in a quitter gov on the (R) ticket and he's guaranteed a win.  Palin has to run now, however, because in 10 years when she's finally seasoned, she will lose her looks, and we all know a male 18-month governor with a bald spot and toothy grin sure wouldn't have gotten the VP nod last time ;)

It all depends on the economy at the time.   

Correct.  And we can bottom out next year at 30% unemployment... as long as it's back down to 18% by election day, ppl will be thanking obama for rescuing us form bush.  You know it.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 11:18:22 AM »
she's great for obama's chances in 2012, yes.

she makes the republican party look stupid.

IF the best they can do, out of approx 150 million american republicans, is deliver a 22-month governor quitter who has public spats with a punk 19 year old about baby mama drama....

If the best they can do out of their whole party is a conservative who admits she considered abortion, let her kids drop out of high school, and who praches abstinence as her pregnant daughter proclaims it doesn't work...

then obama has it that much easier in 2012 to win re-election.  Instead of nominating a safe, experienced and balanced candidate to restore much-needed financial responsibility, they're talking about how hot she is.

It's like they want to lose the election.

Her book is already number three on Amazon and it hasnt even been printed.Yeah,shes a real looser.Just like Beck is,how long has his book been at number one?Just like Levine,how many copies did he sell[1 million].Now,want to compare how Dead Kennedys book is selling or some other dumb ass lib?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 12:07:39 PM »
Her book is already number three on Amazon and it hasnt even been printed.Yeah,shes a real looser.Just like Beck is,how long has his book been at number one?Just like Levine,how many copies did he sell[1 million].Now,want to compare how Dead Kennedys book is selling or some other dumb ass lib?

Obama sold a lot of books too. Does that make his ideas valid also?