Author Topic: Is this symmetrical?  (Read 5814 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Is this symmetrical?
« on: September 30, 2009, 10:37:32 PM »
Your honest opinion when you look at this pic and you look at his legs, do you think hmmmm? his right leg looks much smaller then his left leg.   Or do you just look past the huge imbalance and say i don't care he's Jay Cutler and it doesn't matter if he's un symmetrical?.  Does condition alone override the fact that he has a huge flaw?.  I guess they did it with Yates and the torn bicep, so why not do it with Jay and the smaller leg?.  Is that what bodybuilding has come to?.  Lets just give it to the dude thats bigger and in condition regardless of his obvious flaw?  Vs a dude that is in just as good if not better condition, yet lacks the size of Jay Cutler?.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
Re: Is this symmetrical?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 10:38:47 PM »
SHUT UP FAG !

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 10:40:32 PM »
SHUT UP FAG !

you guys hate it that Jays flaw is so obvious don't you :P

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 10:43:25 PM »
While your argument is technically valid imo, Dorian's bicep was far more noticeable, and Dex more than merely 'lacks the size' of Cutler; in my view, Cutler dwarfs him.  

Ok see but you're falling into the trap of, oh Jay is so much bigger then Dex!, well damn it who gives a fuck about his huge flaw, he's bigger shit lets give him the title back? ???

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 10:45:43 PM »
I thought bodybuilding had turned a page when Dex was crowned Mr O.  I thought they went back to symmetry, balance, and condition.  Now by giving Jay back the title with his huge flaw, its like bodybuilding has taken a step backwards, and lost some credibility.  I mean i think everyone was so impressed with Jay's condition cause they hadn't seen him like this since 2001 that everyone just jumped on the band wagon, and while doing so overlooked a huge flaw. And now when you go back and assess the pics, its clear that somethings just not right here.  Yeh its a great story, and Jay looked awesome, but come on?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 10:50:57 PM »
Okay, now I agree with you, I thought the same thing last year, but I do think Jay was so big, so full, and so lean this year he overcompensated for his lack of symmetry (...something I never thought of him before, incidentally.)  I do believe it can techincally be done, though I prefer symmetry.

I have a bigger problem with Branch 2nd than Jay 1st, tbh.    

Actually i wouldn't of had a problem with branch winning, he's actually a lot more symmetrical then Jay, and his condition was IMO better then Jay's. 

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 10:56:06 PM »
nice pic comparison.. jay is going into a pose(even his hair is blurry from the motion)... the blurriness shows that.. jay is gonna pose with his eyes closed...ya right...and u post a pic of dex full posed.... RACIST!
real men= no rubbers

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 11:12:25 PM »
Dexter has the better symmetry.
Jay is a freak and that's what they like.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »
nice pic comparison.. jay is going into a pose(even his hair is blurry from the motion)... the blurriness shows that.. jay is gonna pose with his eyes closed...ya right...and u post a pic of dex full posed.... RACIST!

Oh so the pic is blurry and making his right leg look 3" smaller then his left leg, well damn then i guess i was wrong. ::)  Seriously if thats all you got and your like many other just simply over looks the huge leg imbalance then so be it, there's nothing i can do with a delusional person

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 11:16:08 PM »
Dexter has the better symmetry.
Jay is a freak and that's what they like.

If its freaks that they like then why did Dex win last year?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009, 11:16:33 PM »
Oh so the pic is blurry and making his right leg look 3" smaller then his left leg, well damn then i guess i was wrong. ::)  Seriously if thats all you got and your like many other just simply over looks the huge leg imbalance then so be it, there's nothing i can do with a delusional person
why are his eyes closed???? racist!
real men= no rubbers

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009, 11:17:14 PM »

And that pic is as clear a day, put your nerd glasses back on.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009, 11:18:05 PM »

better conditioning... dumbass! even bob chick said that.. you racist
real men= no rubbers

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009, 11:18:33 PM »
J ftw 8)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009, 11:19:28 PM »
And that pic is as clear a day, put your nerd glasses back on.

so im gonna pose with my eyes closed and not even fully flexing??? racist black guy?
real men= no rubbers

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 11:21:08 PM »
What else do you need to see its obvious.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 11:22:16 PM »
better conditioning... dumbass! even bob chick said that.. you racist

Well if Chick said it then its a done deal!

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 11:22:32 PM »
What else do you need to see its obvious.

yes he was god that night... thanks for showing that..... if he was black you wouldnt have objected.... thank you
real men= no rubbers

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 11:25:20 PM »

Because he was the best man on stage both nights. If Jay had looked on Friday like he did on Saturday last year, Dex would have been 2nd.

And this Olympia is the same as the 95 Mr Olympia, Matt. Jay doesn't have the prettiest body onstage but he is huge, dry and separated with great taper. You talk about Dex like he's perfect, when he has a lot of flaws - short, narrow, sub par taper, zero calves, no stage presence etc

It's actually good that Jay won, cause it's what the Olympia is about - it's not about who has the prettiest physique but who has the most muscular physique with the fewest flaws.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 11:25:56 PM »
lol i know i shouldn't be talking like this about Jay i don't hate the dude or anything, he looked amazing, condition was maybe the best in the show, but im just pointing out he's the Mr O again and has such a imbalance in his legs.   Just think if Ronnie had one leg 3" smaller then the other?.  That would look so odd on him it would wreck is physique.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 11:27:34 PM »
lol i know i shouldn't be talking like this about Jay i don't hate the dude or anything, he looked amazing, condition was maybe the best in the show, but im just pointing out he's the Mr O again and has such a imbalance in his legs.   Just think if Ronnie had one leg 3" smaller then the other?.  That would look so odd on him it would wreck is physique.
truth is if ronnie was white you wouldnt be prassing him... hide your racism... buddy... whats funny is ive seen ronnie in person i was like "wow" that fucker is huge... when i saw jay i was like "wow" that fucker is huge... when i saw dexter i was like"wtf??" this guy is mr.olympia???
real men= no rubbers

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009, 11:29:10 PM »

From both a bodybuilding and an aesthetic viewpoint, Jay's quad imbalance looks far less worse than Dex having zero calves to go with his level of upper leg development.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009, 11:30:12 PM »
Im telling you now that was Jays last win.  And i agree Dex stages presence sucks, he seems half asleep out there, i like Jays stage presence better, again i said i wouldn't have cared it Branch won so enough with calling me a racist!.  

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009, 11:32:00 PM »
matt t=racist..enough said... i give all bbers praise on how they look.. you look on only color... congrats on your racism.... god speed!
real men= no rubbers

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2009, 11:58:02 PM »
Your honest opinion when you look at this pic and you look at his legs, do you think hmmmm? his right leg looks much smaller then his left leg.   Or do you just look past the huge imbalance and say i don't care he's Jay Cutler and it doesn't matter if he's un symmetrical?.  Does condition alone override the fact that he has a huge flaw?.  I guess they did it with Yates and the torn bicep, so why not do it with Jay and the smaller leg?.  Is that what bodybuilding has come to?.  Lets just give it to the dude thats bigger and in condition regardless of his obvious flaw?  Vs a dude that is in just as good if not better condition, yet lacks the size of Jay Cutler?.

at least dorian's torn bi was see in only one pose while jay's imbalanced quads are seen in so many poses!!..