Author Topic: PALIN NUMBER ONE ON AMAZON AND BARNES AND NOBLE  (Read 2361 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: PALIN NUMBER ONE ON AMAZON AND BARNES AND NOBLE
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2009, 08:32:32 AM »
But, "tens of thousands of voters", at least those who thought like that, weren't the difference in this election.

You don't think in terms of "what if the President dies", even with McCain (look at all the other politicians he's outlived; plus his mama is in her late 90s and going strong).

I don't have any clue what the number is.  Maybe millions, I don't know.

Can you deny there was a single voter concerned with her being a heartbeat away from having the job?

And if you can admit there was 1 voter, you'll have to admit there were more.

We'll never know how many, of course.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2009, 08:41:59 AM »
I don't have any clue what the number is.  Maybe millions, I don't know.

Can you deny there was a single voter concerned with her being a heartbeat away from having the job?

And if you can admit there was 1 voter, you'll have to admit there were more.

We'll never know how many, of course.

I'm not denying it. I'm saying that such voters were insignificant. There were some Dems who probably ditched Obama for picking Biden, instead of H. Clinton. But, they were negligible.

Mons Venus

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2009, 08:55:37 AM »
Please don't compare Sarah "I can see Russia From My House" Palin to our illustrious president.

You can also add QUITTER to her list of attributes.

Time to get a job, 33334567! Over 12,000 posts?  :-\
Maybe a job will keep you busy and thus less horny for a dumb, middle aged housewife who isn't even all that attractive.   :P

I wish I was 13 again.    ::)

80's thrash metal, bmx bikes, Rocky Balboa, and Great horror Movies::)

Remember the CHILD you're talking to Benny.  ;)

14,000 + posts from Mom's basement, no job and wishing he was 13 yrs old.   ::) 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2009, 08:59:45 AM »

Then what are we to make of 37,000+ posts from 240?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2009, 09:03:19 AM »

I live in a basement under a basement.  it rocks~!

Mons Venus

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2009, 09:18:47 AM »

I wish I was 13 again. 

Those were the days

Enough said.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2009, 11:00:29 AM »

LOL
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2009, 02:50:00 PM »
LOL

Hey Burger Flipper - just got back from a real estate closing, mechanic's lien foreclosure proceeding, and court appearance on another case.

What did you accomplish today other than cry your eyes out from Dear Leaders' huge failure on the world stage?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2009, 06:12:56 PM »
Hey Burger Flipper - just got back from a real estate closing, mechanic's lien foreclosure proceeding, and court appearance on another case.

What did you accomplish today other than cry your eyes out from Dear Leaders' huge failure on the world stage?   

It's such a scam that you need attorney to close a real estate transaction in New York (and Texas and probably other states too).

We do just fine in CA without having to pay a stupid attorney to shuffle some papers.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2009, 06:35:20 PM »
With 7,000,000 dollars.Obama will be looked at like the worst president in the history of the country,with the worst economy and worst foreign policy in history.Also,if they jam through health care,Obama will have overseen the total colapse of the nation.Super.

Get pissed off and insult her all you want.You and your looooooser lib pals and heros like Olbermann who cant even get ratings on a football show simply cant compete with her.By the way,so far your story of her sppech in China was wrong,your story yesterday how she cant get speaking gigs was a lie,the baby story a lie,book burning a lie.It goes on and on.NUMBER ONE ON AMAZON!!!!Live with it.

By the way to KC BALLER,why is it that it will sell more then Black Obamas trash book written by Ayers?Oh yeah,Obama supporters are brilliant.
I think W. has that locked up forever.
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2009, 06:40:33 PM »
Okay, here's a joke for the thread. George W. Bush is sitting in the Oval office getting daily casualty reports from Iraq. Aid Reading the list: "We lost 3 Brazilian troops today" George Bush hangs his head with a look of worry. Aid: "What's wrong Mr. President?" Bush: "Just how many zeros is in a Brazilian?"
G

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2009, 04:51:39 AM »
Not even printed yet.Completely unprecedented.Once again Palin wins the left looses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you're right - it is a sad day indeed when someone who should be selling fries at a McDonalds makes this sort of money  :'(

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2009, 09:36:42 AM »
sorry 240 but you are wrong fella,,,sometimes its he who has the money with no stress is the winner,,,im gonna let you in on a secret when OBAMA ASKED TIGER WOODS TO COME TO HIS INAGURATION ON PRESIDENCTY HE DECLINDED HE SAID HE WILL BE THERE TO ALK ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE,,,,NOT HIM,,YES THIS YOUNG FELLA TIGERWOODS HAS MORE POWER AND HAS THE BALLS TO TURN DOWN A PRESIDENT,,,,AND TIGER IS A BILLIONAIRE JUST BECASUE YOUR PRESIDENT DOES NOT MEAN YOUR THE NO 1 WINNER IN AMERICA SOMETIMES IT OPPOSITE,,,,

Give her the silver medal.

In the meantime, Obama and Biden are living in teh white house.

sorry, she's not the winner.  She's getting a paycheck for being a spectacle, ala Octomom or john/kate plus 8.

In 3 or 7 years, Obama will be an ex-president.  She'll be a 22-month ex-governor.  She "wins"?  Yeah, okay...