Author Topic: PALIN NUMBER ONE ON AMAZON AND BARNES AND NOBLE  (Read 2371 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
PALIN NUMBER ONE ON AMAZON AND BARNES AND NOBLE
« on: October 01, 2009, 09:48:29 AM »
Not even printed yet.Completely unprecedented.Once again Palin wins the left looses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: PALIN NUMBER ONE ON AMAZON AND BARNES AND NOBLE
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 09:50:45 AM »
Harry Potter ring a bell Billy? Unprecedented huh?

For what it's worth i'm sure a lot of left wing people are pre ordering her book for a laugh.  I personally could care less.  Good for her if this makes her some money.  A fool and his money are soon parted.
Abandon every hope...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 09:52:21 AM »
How big of a loser can one be when they can't even spell 'lose'?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 09:55:43 AM »
Keep giving spelling lessons fuckhead.Palin is kicking the libs fucking ass all day everyday.Toi the fucking jerk that posted about Harry Potter her book is in the non fiction catagory.By the way,to 240 who posted that shit from the post yesterday.Turns out Palin has turned down over 1,000 speaking engagements.The story as all others about her from the libs was a lie[page 6 is a lib colum].You dont get 7,000,000 offer to write if no one wants you.Now,Biden sold a total of 4,000 books on Amazon.Lets see how her sales compare.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 10:04:28 AM »
How big of a loser can one be when they can't even spell 'lose'?

Well Id say posting on a weight lifting web site when your as weak as piss might top that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 10:10:28 AM »
Once again Palin wins the left looses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, once again.  she won big time on election day

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 10:21:33 AM »
yeah, once again.  she won big time on election day

7,000,000 ADVANCE FOR HER BOOK.NUMBER ONE ON AMAZON BEFORE ITS PRINTED.GIVING UP OVER 1,000 SPEECH OFFERS DESPITE YOUR CLAIMS.SHE WINS LIBS LOOSE.One word from her about death pannels,the concept and wording is removed immeadiately.Think about this.Biden sold 4,000 books,if thats your definition of a winner,you can have it.By the way,she won her election AS GOVERNOR.McCAIN lost the election for president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 10:26:52 AM »
7,000,000 ADVANCE FOR HER BOOK.NUMBER ONE ON AMAZON BEFORE ITS PRINTED.GIVING UP OVER 1,000 SPEECH OFFERS DESPITE YOUR CLAIMS.SHE WINS LIBS LOOSE.One word from her about death pannels,the concept and wording is removed immeadiately.Think about this.Biden sold 4,000 books,if thats your definition of a winner,you can have it.By the way,she won her election AS GOVERNOR.McCAIN lost the election for president.

Give her the silver medal.

In the meantime, Obama and Biden are living in teh white house.

sorry, she's not the winner.  She's getting a paycheck for being a spectacle, ala Octomom or john/kate plus 8.

In 3 or 7 years, Obama will be an ex-president.  She'll be a 22-month ex-governor.  She "wins"?  Yeah, okay...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 10:27:48 AM »
Harry Potter ring a bell Billy? Unprecedented huh?

For what it's worth i'm sure a lot of left wing people are pre ordering her book for a laugh.  I personally could care less.  Good for her if this makes her some money.  A fool and his money are soon parted.

Got that right.  Look at all the fools who bought this. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 10:32:03 AM »

sorry, she's not the winner.  She's getting a paycheck for being a spectacle, ala Octomom or john/kate plus 8.

In 3 or 7 years, Obama will be an ex-president.  She'll be a 22-month ex-governor.  She "wins"?  Yeah, okay...

With 7,000,000 dollars.Obama will be looked at like the worst president in the history of the country,with the worst economy and worst foreign policy in history.Also,if they jam through health care,Obama will have overseen the total colapse of the nation.Super.

Get pissed off and insult her all you want.You and your looooooser lib pals and heros like Olbermann who cant even get ratings on a football show simply cant compete with her.By the way,so far your story of her sppech in China was wrong,your story yesterday how she cant get speaking gigs was a lie,the baby story a lie,book burning a lie.It goes on and on.NUMBER ONE ON AMAZON!!!!Live with it.

By the way to KC BALLER,why is it that it will sell more then Black Obamas trash book written by Ayers?Oh yeah,Obama supporters are brilliant.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 10:35:36 AM »
So weird that after losing the election in a landslide and with 60% of voters (in a FOX poll!) admitting thye thought Palin wasn't even ready to be veep..

that you're still claiming victory.  delusional, dude.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 10:48:00 AM »
So weird that after losing the election in a landslide and with 60% of voters (in a FOX poll!) admitting thye thought Palin wasn't even ready to be veep..

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 10:53:47 AM »
Got that right.  Look at all the fools who bought this. 

i wouldn't purchase anything commemorating a president.  All those that did need to realize you can't mass produce class.
Abandon every hope...

Mons Venus

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2009, 10:57:07 AM »
Not even printed yet.Completely unprecedented.Once again Palin wins the left looses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 11:11:19 AM »
Well Id say posting on a weight lifting web site when your as weak as piss might top that.

Even more pathetic is making insecure little assumptions about someone you don't even know.

You = FAIL

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 11:16:32 AM »

You on the FAR left claim she is an idiot and moron.Yet everytime I turn on my television and see some utter failure like Keith Olbermann mock her,I wonder "hmmm,how many books would they sell"?Answer LESS THE PALIN.Now,the last time I looked when you do something better then someone else,your better then them.When Shultz is on the radio and gets his ass kicked by Rush,Rush is the winner.When Olbermann gets his fucking dumb ass stomped EVERY SINGLE night FOR YEARS to Oreilly ,Oreilly wins.When Palin sells more then any left wing jerkoff ,she wins.

By the way,if you look at the last election cycle,it was Palin who was nominated as vice presidential candidate.Which means that she was one of FOUR people IN THE WORLD to be the last four standing.One of four.So,the Olbermanns,the Maddows can mock her to death,but they will NEVER be in that position, EVER,in fact they cant break into the top four of their own medium.In fact,even in their area of "expertise" she will out do them.So,Yes,she wins.

I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT.Im stronger then you!!!Id be willing to bet money on it if you want.We can pick a meet and Id stomp your ass into the ground,then,after I might just beat the living shit out of you for entertainment prurposes and after I was done I might fuck you in your ass and whipe my cock in your moms hair.BITCH!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 11:17:18 AM »
I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT.Im stronger then you!!!Id be willing to bet money on it if you want.We can pick a meet and Id stomp your ass into the ground,then,after I might just beat the living shit out of you for entertainment prurposes and after I was done I might fuck you in your ass and whipe my cock in your moms hair.BITCH!

electoral landslide meltdown

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 11:20:07 AM »
electoral landslide meltdown

240 - for someone with an MBA, i sure would be looking for a refund if i were you. 

First off, the vote was anti-bush, not pro-obama. 

Second - McCain was a labeled a bush clone and it worked.  Without Palin McLame would have lost even worse.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 11:31:47 AM »
Total red-faced blood pressure skyrocketing out of breath gasping for air broken keyboard meltdown.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2009, 11:33:48 AM »
First off, the vote was anti-bush, not pro-obama. 

Anti-Clinton sentiment is why bush scraped into office, no?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 11:34:37 AM »

I thought her nomination to run as VP was a completely transparent move by a desperate candidate, and I also believe there's no chance she's ever on the Presidential ticket again.  I didn't consider her stupid, just not ready for prime-time.  There's a difference.

But, I don't think you can deny that she completely agitates the left, while apparently now, making a ton of of money in the process.  Anyone calling her a loser is clueless.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 11:35:03 AM »
Anti-Clinton sentiment is why bush scraped into office, no?

Yes. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 11:40:40 AM »

Shit - Palin is my dream girl.

1.  Hot
2.  Hunts & fishes
3.  High Libido
4.  Ambitious
5.  Fearless
6.  Patriotic and Conservative
7.  Wealthy (Now because of the left wing hate  ;D  ;D  ;D!)
8.  Author

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2009, 11:43:51 AM »

3.  High Libido

And you know this... how?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2009, 11:46:53 AM »
You on the FAR left claim she is an idiot and moron.Yet everytime I turn on my television and see some utter failure like Keith Olbermann mock her,I wonder "hmmm,how many books would they sell"?Answer LESS THE PALIN.Now,the last time I looked when you do something better then someone else,your better then them.When Shultz is on the radio and gets his ass kicked by Rush,Rush is the winner.When Olbermann gets his fucking dumb ass stomped EVERY SINGLE night FOR YEARS to Oreilly ,Oreilly wins.When Palin sells more then any left wing jerkoff ,she wins.

By the way,if you look at the last election cycle,it was Palin who was nominated as vice presidential candidate.Which means that she was one of FOUR people IN THE WORLD to be the last four standing.One of four.So,the Olbermanns,the Maddows can mock her to death,but they will NEVER be in that position, EVER,in fact they cant break into the top four of their own medium.In fact,even in their area of "expertise" she will out do them.So,Yes,she wins.

even flavor flave is a millionaire