Author Topic: Would you want big arms, big chest, or both?  (Read 4730 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Would you want big arms, big chest, or both?
« on: October 01, 2009, 01:03:55 PM »
Okay if you had choice would you pick having big guns or a big chest or both? The most memorable Mr. O's have both, Arnold and Ronnie are known for both their big chests and big guns. Whereas Flex and Kevin were known for their guns. Also Phil Heath as as been pointed out, lack huge chest development yet carries a set detailed arms, which give them a illusion of huge size (as has been noted by several Getbiggers that his guns are not as huge as they thought).

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Would you want big arms, big chest, or both?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 01:05:07 PM »
Nasser had both

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 01:13:13 PM »
Nassers biceps were way better than his triceps. His tris could have been better.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 01:15:37 PM »
I'm not talking about Nasser. I'm asking a question on what you'd prefer. I was using the others as refernce points. Do not use my threadto inject your Nasser man love. If choose to answer he question good, if not then don't talk about when he is not on the topic for discussion

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 01:16:03 PM »
Nassers biceps were way better than his triceps. His tris could have been better.

I think his tris were up there too

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 01:16:41 PM »
nice work gaying up this thread, bigbobs

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 01:17:51 PM »
I'm not talking about Nasser. I'm asking a question on what you'd prefer. I was using the others as refernce points. Do not use my threadto inject your Nasser man love. If choose to answer he question good, if not then don't talk about when he is not on the topic for discussion

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 01:18:28 PM »
nice work gaying up this thread, bigbobs

Right, because it was such a heterosexual thread to begin with plastered with pictures of beautiful women

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 01:20:19 PM »
Right, because it was such a heterosexual thread to begin with plastered with pictures of beautiful women

;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 01:20:20 PM »

hes actually true, stopo with this nonsense already.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 01:22:09 PM »
Nasser had both

Too bad he sucked otherwise and now has to live off the sales of his used underwear.

:(

Oh well, back on topic.

Both > Arms > Chest

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 01:23:00 PM »
I wonder if every post 'Bigbobs' has made is a reference to Nassar or mentions Nassar in some way.  Imagine 98% of his post are such that ? lol Too bad I could care less to actually check.
L

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 01:48:41 PM »
in bbing arms are one of the most rewarding bodypart...
if phils arms were as lacking as his chest we wouldnt even know who he is...
its all about arms
thats why i always point out that ronnie is the greatest
big arms
big chest
big delts....
huge back
some guys arms only look big becaus of lacking chest
choice is an illusion

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2009, 01:55:45 PM »
Arms. cause women like them

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2009, 01:56:28 PM »

Nasser was not known for his big arms or chest. He was known for being big, period. There is no meltdown. Flex and Kev are known for their arms, so is Phil. Both these bodyparts are "show" bodyparts. You can see the arms when in a short sleeve shirt, or see pecs. When people see these they assume you lift. There is a saying, you may have heard of it, " Curls for the Girls", there is a reason for that

you want to talk about women, then let's talk a out your "woman's" ass? How about her breasts, cooter? Post more pics of her! You post more pics and talk more about Nasser than D-Cup magazine talks about areola size. What is the deal with you?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 02:00:02 PM »
I think his tris were up there too

yeah you also think his quads are on Platz's level , you think he was a LOT better than what he was  ;D

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 02:04:27 PM »
yeah you also think his quads are on Platz's level , you think he was a LOT better than what he was  ;D
QFT!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 02:19:15 PM »
Nasser was not known for his big arms or chest. He was known for being big, period. There is no meltdown. Flex and Kev are known for their arms, so is Phil. Both these bodyparts are "show" bodyparts. You can see the arms when in a short sleeve shirt, or see pecs. When people see these they assume you lift. There is a saying, you may have heard of it, " Curls for the Girls", there is a reason for that

you want to talk about women, then let's talk a out your "woman's" ass? How about her breasts, cooter? Post more pics of her! You post more pics and talk more about Nasser than D-Cup magazine talks about areola size. What is the deal with you?

lol I was just giving you a hard time, I was the first to reply and figured I'd get you and others going by posting a Nasser pic :) 

That said, I do think he had a great chest and arms, sure he wasn't known in particular as being an "arm guy" or a "chest guy" becuase he had both and neither overpowered the other.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 02:20:46 PM »
Arms. cause women like them

What most women would consider to be nice arms are actually pretty small for getbigger standards.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2009, 02:23:11 PM »

Looks like I've got a follower on the boards ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 02:24:32 PM »
lol I was just giving you a hard time, I was the first to reply and figured I'd get you and others going by posting a Nasser pic :) 

That said, I do think he had a great chest and arms, sure he wasn't known in particular as being an "arm guy" or a "chest guy" becuase he had both and neither overpowered the other.

You're like Hulkster when people call you on your trolling you claim you were just getting people going , you're full of it , you believe all the nonsense you type

Again you also believe his quads are Platz like you believe a lot of things that contradict reality

Nasser is known as the guy who blew it in 1998 , odds on favorite to win the contest , second place in 1997 and Boom he blew it was out classed by two much lighter and better guys  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 02:25:51 PM »
You're like Hulkster when people call you on your trolling you claim you were just getting people going , you're full of it , you believe all the nonsense you type

Again you also believe his quads are Platz like you believe a lot of things that contradict reality

Nasser is known as the guy who blew it in 1998 , odds on favorite to win the contest , second place in 1997 and Boom he blew it was out classed by two much lighter and better guys  ;D

Blah blah blah, do you want to turn this into another "Nasser thread" - with 30,000 posts about Dorian I know hijacking threads is your specialty.

And yes, I do believe Nasser (and Ronnie's) quads are better than Platz.  Platz' quads are very separated but standing next to a 280+ Nasser they would not look so large anymore.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 02:26:37 PM »
Looks like I've got a follower on the boards ;)

I do follow a lot of your posts as well as other Team Nasser members I really do enjoy correcting you and you give me so many opportunities  ;) but don't flatter yourself I don't hang on your every word

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2009, 02:35:21 PM »
Blah blah blah, do you want to turn this into another "Nasser thread" - with 30,000 posts about Dorian I know hijacking threads is your specialty.

And yes, I do believe Nasser (and Ronnie's) quads are better than Platz.  Platz' quads are very separated but standing next to a 280+ Nasser they would not look so large anymore.

Unlike you and Hulkster most of my posts aren't on Dorian , sorry I post on a LOT of different threads other than Yates/Ronnie you wouldn't know because it's all you do . and IRONY ALERT you just hijacked this thread lmfao I believe they call that projection

LMFAO now they're no longer comparable they're better !! I know you believe they're better it's right in like with your other delusional beliefs . opppsssss once again mistaken bigger for better , granted both might have bigger quads but better no way and bigger by how much? Platz had exception size even for his height

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2009, 02:40:40 PM »
What most women would consider to be nice arms are actually pretty small for getbigger standards.

I keep telling myself my arms are big enough for the ladies so I don't get depressed.  :)

But it's true.