Author Topic: Dbol & Tren  (Read 6090 times)

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Dbol & Tren
« on: October 01, 2009, 02:38:01 PM »
You don't really hear about anyone running Dbol & Tren only? I personally am planning on having kids in the near future and want to lay off the test for the obvious reasons. I'm a tren junkie and I have always used tren in every cycle I ran but I'm not to experienced with Dbol. Has anyone just ran tren & dbol only? How did you like it and what where your dosages? Thank you

Tats
All Gas!

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Re: Dbol & Tren
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 02:27:13 PM »
No one has used just Tren & Dbol?  ???
All Gas!

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 03:07:27 PM »
Nope cant say that I have even heard of anyone using dbol and tren only!

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 07:32:04 AM »
No one has used just Tren & Dbol?  ???
i have ran a tren and dbol cycle in the past b4 and loved the results , im a huge fan of tren and try 2 incorporate in most of my cycles
i did 400 mg tren a week x 10 weeks
dbol 30 mg day x 10 weeks and gained nothing but rock hard armour plated mass during that stack , gotta love the affects of tren

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 07:43:15 AM »
i have ran a tren and dbol cycle in the past b4 and loved the results , im a huge fan of tren and try 2 incorporate in most of my cycles
dbol 30 mg day x 10 weeks and gained nothing but rock hard armour plated mass during that stack , gotta love the affects of tren

Tren is the shit! Thx for the info man.
All Gas!

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 06:13:15 PM »
Love me some Tren...but me I keep to a 8 weeks cycle, get better effects from it for some reason. But could be my body dealing with it.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 05:55:21 AM »
I run Tren in every cycle and have ran tren for long periods of time (several months) with no issues but in the last year or two I have noticed that I get more sides effect than I did a few years ago so I stick with the 8-10 weeks on and do every day or every other day injections.
All Gas!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 06:25:16 AM »

Keep much gains?

Do you recall how much you gained/kept post cycle?