Author Topic: The Pro Creator: Hany Rambod  (Read 8635 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: The Pro Creator: Hany Rambod
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 04:35:52 PM »
Deleted the crap that doesnt belong there - right Flex - after all, you want to be part of something postitive...

Discuss but dont hate.

thanks ron
enough was enough
w

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 04:36:34 PM »
Deleted the crap that doesnt belong there - right Flex - after all, you want to be part of something postitive...

Discuss but dont hate.

its all positively fun and games.....jus some kiddin around, nothing too big.....i know u cant possibly take all of what i say on here seriously......

come on ron, u should know me better than that ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 05:55:53 PM »

Discuss but dont hate.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Ronowned!!!hhahahaaaa
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 05:59:32 PM »
Didn't J J have a little plastic surgery too?

Is Hiney a surgeon?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 06:00:33 PM »
Complain all you want on Hany, except for one thing.

His record in working with amatuer and pros and bringing them up into championship level in the last few years is the best out there.

He is not for everyone, and competitors have come and gone, but he easily has grown into the one you want in your corner.

he's evolved where as for the others?  well, they done disappeared.  :-X

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 06:03:32 PM »
For the record, I've never met this Handjob Ramrod or Hiney Rimjob or whatever his name and his 'FiST 1st' program is but I always enjoy reading about him.

I just don't understand why industry guys like Eater McGough, Blowjob RamBody, Schmoe Thompson, and Jay Cutler's wife are off-limits, but industry guys like Chick, Steve 'Cro-Magnon' Blechman, John Schmomano, and Howie's ex-wife are fair game...

Just aksing!
BigNationRadio.com

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 07:09:42 PM »
i would like to know just who has Hany created.  He has only taken already good people jumped on their coat tails and they have become better and who is to say they would not have done it anyways.  Not to hate on the guy but no different then Charles, chad or any other guru.  He just happens to be flavor of the month

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 07:13:17 PM »
ummmm does anoyone not get the coverup of these supposed trainers who look like shit, who are suppliers very intelligent people? :-X :-X :-X
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 07:22:43 PM »
ummmm does anoyone not get the coverup of these supposed trainers who look like shit, who are suppliers very intelligent people? :-X :-X :-X

OUTED
A

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 09:02:47 PM »
i would like to know just who has Hany created.  He has only taken already good people jumped on their coat tails and they have become better and who is to say they would not have done it anyways.  Not to hate on the guy but no different then Charles, chad or any other guru.  He just happens to be flavor of the month
Well said but who the hell is 'Hany' ?

Oh, you mean... HandMe? You hit the nail on the head when you mentioned someone jumping on someone els' coat tails.

- Block!
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 09:11:23 PM »
For the record, I've never met this Handjob Ramrod or Hiney Rimjob or whatever his name and his 'FiST 1st' program is but I always enjoy reading about him.

I just don't understand why industry guys like Eater McGough, Blowjob RamBody, Schmoe Thompson, and Jay Cutler's wife are off-limits, but industry guys like Chick, Steve 'Cro-Magnon' Blechman, John Schmomano, and Howie's ex-wife are fair game...

Just aksing!

thats a good question, theres only a few ppl on this board who are off limits...

im guessing its the ones who email ron within seconds of gettin their names mentioned, and Ron being the good dude that he is kindly obliges and deletes all references of their names/images.

oh yea i almost forgot..........Handme AreachAroundJob

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 11:30:00 PM »
thats a good question, theres only a few ppl on this board who are off limits...

im guessing its the ones who email ron within seconds of gettin their names mentioned, and Ron being the good dude that he is kindly obliges and deletes all references of their names/images.

oh yea i almost forgot..........Handme AreachAroundJob

Ron is doing the best to keep everyone happy via its getbig media... however the "fan's" frustration is growing (sarcasm, ironically, sic... is a great meter to pulse up how bad a subculture is doing)...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009, 11:47:16 PM »
Ron is doing the best to keep everyone happy via its getbig media... however the "fan's" frustration is growing (sarcasm, ironically, sic... is a great meter to pulse up how bad a subculture is doing)...

Rons a great guy,i dont fault him at all, he is both the reason for how great the site was, and how its fallen from its mighty perch as the greatest...........

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2009, 01:09:08 AM »

Discuss but dont hate.

Very true.  No need to call him "Handjob Rimjob".  :-X :-X :-X

What he did with Jay this year was incredible!!!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2009, 03:08:15 AM »

Just aksing!

Yeah Ron what's the deal with that?  What's the big deal with Homey Ridesrod that you can't make fun of him but guys can tell Milos they want to fuck his wife. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2009, 03:29:50 AM »
Yeah Ron what's the deal with that?  What's the big deal with Homey Ridesrod that you can't make fun of him but guys can tell Milos they want to fuck his wife. 
Maybe because one has a thicker skin and take the "ribbing", the other has a sensitive ass and the "ribbing" is uncomfortable, here's a hint, Hiney TossMySaladGoodRimJob.

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2009, 11:00:09 AM »
Does this rimjob guy even know what the basic macronutrients are?
Or he is a one trick pony drug guru like teh chad?

Alex23

« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2009, 11:22:08 PM »
Does this rimjob guy even know what the basic macronutrients are?
Or he is a one trick pony drug guru like teh chad?

For ClubRod, basic macronutrients comes in shots of 6-7"  (8" on a lucky day) at a time and are usually black or yellow.