Author Topic: Schwarzenegger asked to close prostitute Website  (Read 1264 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Schwarzenegger asked to close prostitute Website
« on: October 02, 2009, 01:58:05 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091001/od_nm/us_prostitutes

First Skynet, now Punternet.....

Oh yeah....shredded glutes, lots of baby oil and stuff.....

HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
Re: Schwarzenegger asked to close prostitute Website
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 02:08:28 AM »
I should go to http://www.punternet.com/index1.html and submit this review:

I was referred a bodybuilder from a member of this site. The bodybuilder and I have talked and arranged to meet. He's in toronto so I needed to purchase his tickets for him.

I also paid him half up front in addition to purchasing his tickets.

Now here we are the night before we are to meet (tomorrow) and he sent me a message basically saying he wanted to "adjust" the deal... he wants more money for the weekend. A lot more than what we agreed on.

And he's saying I'm "disrespecting" him buy pointing out that we had a deal we agreed on over the phone. He waited til the last minute to demand more money...

What would you do? I'm pretty pissed.

Ok. I was protecting this guy because he was referred to me by a member of this board.

The Toronto bodybuilder described above is ---> Mike van Wyck (( http://www.facebook.com/h...php?id=1653477315&ref=nf ))

He was referred to me by "Atlmuslvr" whom Mike actually made fun of. Turns out the two never actually met. Atlmuslvr is just a muscle worshipper who reads Mike's email and filters it and sends him numbers to call. The two have never even met.

So - Avoid Toronto bodybuilder Mike van Wyck . He runs 3000mg of Test a week and suffers from panic attacks from it as well...

On top of changing his rates AFTER receiving half up front and AFTER the tickets were purchased I went ahead with it anyhow... and the whole experience was just bad. Awful.

This guy is now sending me threatening letters that he's going to file a complaint against me for slander because I posted what he did here and used his real name:

From Mike Van Wyck of Toronto:

Keep writing me and I'll file a formal complaint to the XXXXX police. Slander is a crime my friend. I'm done with your childish ways. Enough.

My flight is delayed and I will reschedule it in order to come back to that area via taxi and report u to the police. I suggest u shut the fuck up and mind your business before u get yourself in legal hot water. Like u said u have a lot to loose. Don't think for a second I don't have your address and that I wouldn't hesitate. To inform the police about u.

Matter of fact. If I so much as get a hint that you are bad mouthing me anywhere online or anywhere else. I will get my friend that lives in XXXXXXX to make a anonymous. Call to your local PD.

I've dealt with losers like u before. You guys don't know when to quit.

HAHA, RON.....

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 04:14:02 AM »
G4P gone bad :D

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 06:27:38 PM »
G4P gone bad :D

Schmoes have a right to know which muscular they can and cannot trust!
HAHA, RON.....

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 06:33:09 PM »
LOL

dude just turned pro this year

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 06:33:25 PM »
as long as he leaves rentboy.com alone then i don't care.................... ...............allegedly  ;)