Author Topic: NY Post: Palin Lectures Not Selling  (Read 3999 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
NY Post: Palin Lectures Not Selling
« on: October 02, 2009, 04:18:52 AM »
Sarah Palin is not selling well on the lecture circuit, an industry insider told the New York Post.

"The big lecture buyers in the US are paralyzed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot," the source said. "They don't want to tick people off."

Palin's fee for a recent speech in Hong Kong was rumored to be in the low six figures.

Palin finished her memoir, "Going Rogue," in just four months -- ahead of schedule and in time for the holiday season.

!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: NY Post: Palin Lectures Not Selling
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 06:22:52 AM »

Why do you bother posting?  
She IS an idiot.  She's not intelligent by anyone's standards.  It shouldn't matter that she is a republican.  She's a moron and is not, in any way, capable of running this country.  Backing an ignorant moron just because she claims the political party you endorse is NOT supporting a political point of view, it's supporting the name of a party and nothing else.  

Every time I start thinking you might have a decent stance with your political beliefs you come along and fuck it all up. 
The earth is not 6,000 years old.  That's not even the stance "the church" takes. 
The fucking big bang theory was developed by a Catholic priest for God's sake. 

Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 06:32:35 AM »
I just hope the republicans look at the 150 million repubs in this country, and pick someone with dignity who is qualified. 

palin was a national embarassment in 2008, and 60% of voters deemed her unqualified.  She can read "everything" for 4 years - it won't change the fact she's just not presidential material.

Please run a great candidate in 2012, GOP.  Please.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 06:36:40 AM »
I can wait till two years from now and the Obama disaster unfolds and you guys still blame Palin.  Hysterical.  

"you guys?"  I'm a fucking Conservative, fuck face.  
How many times do I have to tell you?  Just because I think a brain dead buffoon is incapable of running America doesn't mean I'm a liberal.  Just because I'm not anti-education doesn't mean I'm a liberal.  I'm as big of a fiscal conservative as you'll find.  
I want the government to stay out of my life.  Keep the military strong and ready to take action if America is attacked.  I don't want my taxes taken from me, let me earn AND spend my money.  I don't like the idea of them taking my taxes, investing them for 12 months, and then giving it back to me at the end of the year after they've had time to earn more profit off it.  

I don't like welfare and I'd probably orgasm if I saw Whoopi Goldberg get knocked out.  I do believe in bodily sovereignty for the most part, and while I wouldn't choose abortion, don't think it's the government's role to tell someone else they can't.  I'm not religious and think education is more important than the eventual income it may provide.  

Believing Palin is an idiot and not pretending she's not doesn't make me a liberal.  
The republican party could send out a bowl full of turds, put a mic next too it and the "base" would be praising it as the new proponent of "core values."
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 06:36:47 AM »
Barbour, Huntsman, and maybe a few others who aren't on the map yet... might be the best bet.  Honestly, the huck, mccain, jindal, palin group are kinda douche-y, let's be honest.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 06:37:32 AM »

How many times do I have to tell you?  Just because I think a brain dead buffoon is incapable of running America doesn't mean I'm a liberal.  Just because I'm not anti-education doesn't mean I'm a liberal.  I'm as big of a fiscal conservative as you'll find.  
I want the government to stay out of my life.  Keep the military strong and ready to take action if America is attacked.  I don't want my taxes taken from me, let me earn AND spend my money.  I don't like the idea of them taking my taxes, investing them for 12 months, and then giving it back to me at the end of the year after they've had time to earn more profit off it.  

I don't like welfare and I'd probably orgasm if I saw Whoopi Goldberg get knocked out.  I do believe in bodily sovereignty for the most part, and while I wouldn't choose abortion, don't think it's the government's role to tell someone else they can't.  I'm not religious and think education is more important than the eventual income it may provide.  

Believing Palin is an idiot and not pretending she's not doesn't make me a liberal.  
The republican party could send out a bowl full of turds, put a mic next too it and the "base" would be praising it as the new proponent of "core values."

post of the year.

This mentality of "You're either with Palin, or youre with the libs" is silly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 07:03:08 AM »

333 just got shit on.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 07:36:24 AM »
Barbour, Huntsman, and maybe a few others who aren't on the map yet... might be the best bet.  Honestly, the huck, mccain, jindal, palin group are kinda douche-y, let's be honest.  
Uhh...Huntsman WORKS for Obama. On what platform could he justify running?

Barbour is from Alabama...no chance.
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 07:42:22 AM »
Uhh...Huntsman WORKS for Obama. On what platform could he justify running?

Barbour is from Alabama...no chance.

huntsman is worth hundreds of millions of $, good looking guy, lots of base support.

and now he's experienced in chinese finance, and he obviously knows how to work across the aisle.  NO doubt, obama was scared of this guy's potential in 2012.

At this point, he could resign in 2011, and suddenly he has the credibility of being a gov with a good record AND being THE expert in chinese finance...

He could be unbeatable in 2012. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 08:15:21 AM »
I just hope the republicans look at the 150 million repubs in this country, and pick someone with dignity who is qualified.  

palin was a national embarassment in 2008, and 60% of voters deemed her unqualified.  She can read "everything" for 4 years - it won't change the fact she's just not presidential material.

Please run a great candidate in 2012, GOP.  Please.
LOL but a community organizer who voted along party lines 100% of the time who surrounds himself with ppl with radical, racist and just plain far left ideas was qualified?  ::)

hahahahaha again 240 how much does obama pay you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 08:17:22 AM »
LOL but a community organizer who voted along party lines 100% of the time who surronds himself with ppl with radical, racist and just plain far left ideas was qualified?  ::)

hahahahaha again 240 how much does obama pay you?

See, your only defense of palin is "obama did it too!".

That doesn't fly.  Cause you criticize Obama for it, but you don't criticize her for it.

I readily admit that neither Obama nor Palin had the experience or mental fortitude to be ready for office.  Do you admit this as well?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 08:21:31 AM »
See, your only defense of palin is "obama did it too!".

That doesn't fly.  Cause you criticize Obama for it, but you don't criticize her for it.

I readily admit that neither Obama nor Palin had the experience or mental fortitude to be ready for office.  Do you admit this as well?
LOL ive said before many many many times palin wasnt qualified however you believe obama was?

hahahahahah i call a spade a spade you are the one that points to the other guy just like your boss obama does...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2009, 08:33:13 AM »
palin wasnt qualified

Do you think somehow she'll be magically prepared in 2012?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2009, 08:45:49 AM »
Do you think somehow she'll be magically prepared in 2012?
iono personally i dont really care right now

this is just another one of your liberal tactics the GOP doesnt need a leader, an individual person to get behind right now. You and your liberal friends want one so they can spend the rest of the time from now until the elections and election to pick the person apart and point your fingers to be able to say look they suck.  ::)

You think obama was a better choice then hillary?

how about biden for VP as opposed to hillary?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2009, 08:47:06 AM »
the GOP doesnt need a leader

Does everyone here agree with this?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 08:53:22 AM »

way to misrepresent my point ic youve learned well from the dailykos  ::)

this is just another one of your liberal tactics the GOP doesnt need a leader, an individual person to get behind right now. You and your liberal friends want one so they can spend the rest of the time from now until the elections and election to pick the person apart and point your fingers to be able to say look they suck.  ::)

You think obama was a better choice then hillary?

how about biden for VP as opposed to hillary?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2009, 09:06:33 AM »

I do. Again, look back just a few years. The Dems didn't need a leader when they gained power in 2006.

After the 2004 election, the Dems were just as disjointed, disgusted, seemingly lost, and rudder-less as the GOP is now.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2009, 10:24:39 AM »
huntsman is worth hundreds of millions of $, good looking guy, lots of base support.

and now he's experienced in chinese finance, and he obviously knows how to work across the aisle.  NO doubt, obama was scared of this guy's potential in 2012.

At this point, he could resign in 2011, and suddenly he has the credibility of being a gov with a good record AND being THE expert in chinese finance...

He could be unbeatable in 2012. 
You=clueless.
!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2009, 06:09:07 PM »
It makes no sense that anyone would pay big money to hear Palin talk

The speakers circuit is basically a way to pay bribes after the fact to politicians or a way to buy influence in the future.

Palin has zero political influence and she's a borderline retard and a religious fanatic (she's at the far end of the wackjob religious fringe)

Her only supporters are other morons and wackjobs

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 07:02:04 PM »
Say what you guys want to about Palin. She definately isnt my first choice for president. And in the very beginning I probably was criticising her more than liberals were. There are far more qualified people out there. But she is far better than Obama and far wiser. I just find it funny that you guys think she is a retard but Obama is brilliant. And the reason you think Obama is different is because he has a tempered look on his face and he speaks well.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 09:00:32 PM »
Say what you guys want to about Palin. She definately isnt my first choice for president. And in the very beginning I probably was criticising her more than liberals were. There are far more qualified people out there. But she is far better than Obama and far wiser. I just find it funny that you guys think she is a retard but Obama is brilliant. And the reason you think Obama is different is because he has a tempered look on his face and he speaks well.

better/wiser?

let's start with better

can you expand on your claim about "better"?

thanks

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 08:06:33 AM »
^^^

Total lack of a grasp on a straw of reality.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2009, 08:10:14 AM »
She defintely is wiser than Obama.  Obama has book smarts and thats it.  All you need to look at are the policies being pushed by Obama in this current economic state and that says everything I need to know about how "wise" Obama is.

We can go policy anfter policy and save for one here or there, Palin is far wiser and more in touch w reality than Obama.

You guys just cant grasp the fact that Obama is a media creation packaged and marketed by wall street thieves and media parasaites who were looking for a good story.

Obama is all sizzle and no steak.  He is a mile wide and an inch deep. 

You're a Palin supporter so your judgement on all topics is now moot

I literally would not trust you to take care of my dog

I know you can't understand that but people will normal brain function will understand it immediately

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2009, 08:10:51 AM »
LOL!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2009, 07:59:18 PM »
How is Chicago 2016 doing?
Healthcare Deform?
UE rate?

How is Chicago 2016 doing? 
News Flash - It's October 3, 2009
Why are you concerned now about Chicago in 2016?

Healthcare Deform? 
Nothing has happened except "talk" so we pretty much have now what we had before

UE rate? I have a job

What exactly is your point?

should I be angry about something specific?

should I direct this anger at someone?

Maybe I should be mad at Obama

Isn't that the theme of your last 300 threads?