Author Topic: Its amazing how i cant smoke cigarettes without them given me a killer headache  (Read 3735 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
but i can smoke all the weed i want and feel fine

how is americans so addicted to this poison(ciggaretes) and not have insane headaches

im the type to NEVER get a headache too, i bought the cigarettes cause i know how they give a head rush and i didnt feel like hookin up with no weed, even though the weed dont even do that much
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
fuck i dont even get a headache like this even after 15 beers sheeit!! ciggas are brewtole
A

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
fuck i dont even get a headache like this even after 15 beers sheeit!! ciggas are brewtole
You just got to get used to them thats all. Like the first time you smoked weed you got blazed and now it doesnt phase you. Nobody likes a quitter. ;D But seriously dont start smokin cigs homie worse than heroin

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You just got to get used to them thats all. Like the first time you smoked weed you got blazed and now it doesnt phase you. Nobody likes a quitter. ;D But seriously dont start smokin cigs homie worse than heroin

nah im just gonna give the cigarretes away this headache is not worth it. weed only does some positive effect, its less profound of a high also on a diet low in sugars i think
A

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Alcohol should be illegal not weed. Worse thing pot every did to anyone was make them eat a pint of ice cream.

V Man

• Getbig IV
I always get a headache when someone smokes too close to me. Then they get a headache after I kick them in the head. >:(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Alcohol should be illegal not weed. Worse thing pot every did to anyone was make them eat a pint of ice cream.

see alcohol always makes me doubly as high on weed never an ill effect for me, i think this is because im vegetarian and dont load up my body with HEME-IRON like many meat eaters do that feel like shit
A

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V

how is americans so addicted to this poison(ciggaretes) and not have insane headaches

im the type to NEVER get a headache too, i bought the cigarettes cause i know how they give a head rush and i didnt feel like hookin up with no weed, even though the weed dont even do that much

First time i started smoking i got headaches and quit. Second time i got trough the headaches and got hooked. Dont smoke them my son. trust me, its much harder to quit once you re hooked. Its far easier to get rid of alcohol/weed addiction than it is tabacco. you re doing good, you re doing very good.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

First time i started smoking i got headaches and quit. Second time i got trough the headaches and got hooked. Dont smoke them my son. trust me, its much harder to quit once you re hooked. Its far easier to get rid of alcohol/weed addiction than it is tabacco. you re doing good, you re doing very good.

i was really wanting to smoke some weed before work this morning but didnt have any, it always helps me to be motivated for carpentry
A

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
You can exacerbate (or masturbate) a headache with damn near anything. Your vision could be changing for the worst... blood pressure... age..

You name it. Puff Puff give...

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
i was really wanting to smoke some weed before work this morning but didnt have any, it always helps me to be motivated for carpentry

carpentry is not meant to be motivating anyway, its normal. Drink lots of tea.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
carpentry is not meant to be motivating anyway, its normal. Drink lots of tea.

weed always makes me want to work

beer sometimes makes me want to work
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
weed always makes me want to work

beer sometimes makes me want to work
What makes you want to post Falcon?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

to learn and to help
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion

Funny how that is such a logical point yet so universally condemned if you dare suggest it.  Even in Australia, things are getting to the point where it is a weekly occurrence in the cities that someone gets beaten to death or close to it. 

I say even, yet it might be more prevalent here as people drink pretty hard.  Most people in Australia have no idea how to get a girlfriend if it doesn't arise from a drunken night out.

Method101

• Getbig V
to learn and to help
Falcon how much do you get payed per year and what does your job involve on a daily basis?
Im guessing your on £13,000 a year.

be honest please im just curious.  :D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy

Percoset?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
to learn and to help

Try some raw cacao powder ( not cocoa ), I use some just before a workout sometimes mixed with what I eat. Some say it's poison but it always works for me. I try not to use no more than 3 tbls per day. It has very little caffeine but instead has theobromine.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Try some raw cacao powder ( not cocoa ), I use some just before a workout sometimes mixed with what I eat. Some say it's poison but it always works for me. I try not to use no more than 3 tbls per day. It has very little caffeine but instead has theobromine.

speak more on this? or maybe i should look up theo-bro-mine
A

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

Probably a good thing Jonnay Failcan.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Probably a good thing Jonnay Failcan.

God is clearly sending me the message that its better to enjoy weed over ciggaretes
A

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
God is clearly sending me the message that its better to enjoy weed over ciggaretes
Yes, and luckily for you weed, ganga, the kind is not habit forming.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
smoke those faggity thin ones sementaste loves

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
 ;)