Author Topic: Suggestions for adding in with my use  (Read 1094 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Suggestions for adding in with my use
« on: October 02, 2009, 05:30:37 PM »
Ok i've been on 1500mg for about a year now, my question is, what would be something else to add in just for the hell of it?  Getting kind of bored with just test.  Using now cyp and E combo. 

I have never used tren, looking for something to harden me up a little bit and also maybe a little strength, I don't want to deal with orals either.

jt
TEAM Nasser

4thAD

Re: Suggestions for adding in with my use
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 05:39:14 PM »
Tren is awesome, and youve been using long enough to handle it. Start out with tren acetate as if you have sides you cant handle it will clear your system fairly quick. Tren is the bomb, and I will probably stick to tren and test from now on. Maybe a little deca from time to time, but tren is awesome, def my favorite. Training on tren is incredible the pumps and strength are out of this world. You can start as low as 75mg eod, and if you are getting sides try running 50mg ed. Some people get less sides when running ed and keeping blood levels more stable. Personally I'm not that sensitive, and other than night sweats, and an out of breath feeling I get almost no sides that I cant easily handle.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 05:49:24 PM »
Don't forget the immediate metallic taste in your mouth and the coughing directly after injection.  ;D

It goes away almost as fast as it comes on. I use it as an indication of purity.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 07:38:13 PM »
Never had tren cough, and have never had the metallic taste in my mouth.

staxripa

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 10:11:15 PM »
Don't forget the immediate metallic taste in your mouth and the coughing directly after injection.  ;D

It goes away almost as fast as it comes on. I use it as an indication of purity.

WTF?   ???

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 11:14:03 PM »
Never had tren cough, and have never had the metallic taste in my mouth.

Man, you don't know what you were missin! You have heard of it before though, right? We used to mix it so strong and then triple filter it. It looked like dark piss, but man.. I miss that stuff. No pain, no contaminants.

But that cough, it was quick. I would shoot in the quad and immediately get a quick cough or two. Not like a long-lasting hack all night thing. To me it just meant I was doin it right.

We mixed it in 50 ml bottles. I guess I'll never see those again.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 08:53:00 AM »
Tren is awesome, and youve been using long enough to handle it. Start out with tren acetate as if you have sides you cant handle it will clear your system fairly quick. Tren is the bomb, and I will probably stick to tren and test from now on. Maybe a little deca from time to time, but tren is awesome, def my favorite. Training on tren is incredible the pumps and strength are out of this world. You can start as low as 75mg eod, and if you are getting sides try running 50mg ed. Some people get less sides when running ed and keeping blood levels more stable. Personally I'm not that sensitive, and other than night sweats, and an out of breath feeling I get almost no sides that I cant easily handle.

cool ok, but like what side effects can it give you?  Would tren ACE 3 times a week be ok other than EOD, cause that is my test schedule?  I will try some tren ACE eventually maybe within a month, how soon you start seeing the pumps and stuff, what should I expect from it, more muscle gain or what?  Do you lean up a little on it less water retention?

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 08:58:19 AM »
4th also would Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonat Parabolan be a good choice besides just tren E or tren ace?  Like add 100mg of para a week to my current 1500mg test cycle do anything?

jt
TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 09:51:48 AM »
i agree tren is a great add.

you can switch back and forth between tren and maybe equipoise, 8 weeks one, then 8 weeks the other..and so on.

tren enanthate, tome,is the best choice of all the tren. tren acetate is nice, but you HAVE to inject it at least everyother day, poreferably everyday. andnot only that, but to get a high doseage, you need a large volume. you can do 1 cc of tren enan and get 250mg... youll need 2 and 1/2 cc of tren A for that. tren HEX is the worst option for me, only because its so over priced.

you alsso may consider trying one or any combo of the following= low dose t3, humalog, lantus, few IU's gh, etc.

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 09:59:37 AM »
4th also would Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonat Parabolan be a good choice besides just tren E or tren ace?  Like add 100mg of para a week to my current 1500mg test cycle do anything?

jt

Tren Hex, or tren A are the two best choices. Tren E sucks, why would would you want to wait for the enanthate ester to kick in when you could already be well on your way. With tren hex, and tren A you can control the sides much faster if they come on.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 10:03:51 AM »
Tren Hex, or tren A are the two best choices. Tren E sucks, why would would you want to wait for the enanthate ester to kick in when you could already be well on your way. With tren hex, and tren A you can control the sides much faster if they come on.
tren hex is about 3-5 times the cost of tren enan or tren ace. enanthate is only a few days longer than hex, but it still releases the majority of its hormone within the first 3-4 days.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 10:24:13 AM »
tren hex is about 3-5 times the cost of tren enan or tren ace. enanthate is only a few days longer than hex, but it still releases the majority of its hormone within the first 3-4 days.

so wait for tren hex aka parabolan, would you only have to inject once a week like with tren E I am just trying to decide which one to go with cause I don't want to add in any more shots per week, right now I am at 3.

jt
TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2009, 10:31:26 AM »
so wait for tren hex aka parabolan, would you only have to inject once a week like with tren E I am just trying to decide which one to go with cause I don't want to add in any more shots per week, right now I am at 3.

jt
both COULD  be shot once a week. but i wouldnt recommend it, splitting it up into two would be better. enanthate is a little bit more slow to release, so it would be a better choice if you ant once a week injections

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2009, 10:34:16 AM »

jt

im going to be adding Tren into my current cycle and i have havent been able to decide if i should use Parabolan or Tren E, im leaning towards Parabolan more, im thinking to inject it just once a week as im already injecting Boldenone and Test E
Thunderdome approved

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 11:07:25 AM »
im going to be adding Tren into my current cycle and i have havent been able to decide if i should use Parabolan or Tren E, im leaning towards Parabolan more, im thinking to inject it just once a week as im already injecting Boldenone and Test E

cool that makes two of use, tren hex is 10 dollars more per vial.

So guys if I go with Tren E adding in 200mg a week to my 1500mg test cycle be good enough for gains or noticable effect from tren?

jt
TEAM Nasser