Author Topic: Victor Martinez has a ten pack?  (Read 9450 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Re: Victor Martinez has a ten pack?
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2009, 06:35:47 AM »
okay....this is like the 5th time i've heard this on this forum
he isn't ugly but i don't see what is soo special about him looks-wise
can someone explain his appeal?
Enjoy evaluating guys looks, do you?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2009, 06:52:09 AM »

And you would know this? ::) From pics, he looks more like his mom who is asain, and from his looks he doesn't look a hint of white.

So what you are implying is that it can be said the same about blacks, obviously they only look good mixed with whites, latinos, or asians. Tyson Beckford, Alicia Keys, Halle Berry, etc, all mixed. Don't be so stupid ::)

Funny how blacks like Shawn Ray, Richard Jones, are considered very attractive, could it be that they have white facial features and look more white than black even though they might be purely black. Hahaha, go figure!

It's called IGNORANCE, Ryan.

"divcom" and "parker" are some of the dumbest posters on getbig.
!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2009, 06:59:54 AM »

i always thought that of u since i dont take my posts serious, his posts or any serious.  all fun and BS.  

wild guess u are mexican?  all good fun b e a n e r.
Oh...Monica!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2009, 07:27:39 AM »
benny is a self hating black man.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2009, 07:35:11 AM »

And you would know this? ::) From pics, he looks more like his mom who is asain, and from his looks he doesn't look a hint of white.

So what you are implying is that it can be said the same about blacks, obviously they only look good mixed with whites, latinos, or asians. Tyson Beckford, Alicia Keys, Halle Berry, etc, all mixed. Don't be so stupid ::)

Funny how blacks like Shawn Ray, Richard Jones, are considered very attractive, could it be that they have white facial features and look more white than black even though they might be purely black. Hahaha, go figure!

I was Joshing with Azure, Epic not knowing that she was poster from back in the day...but i'll bite
Yes, Stan has his mom's eyes, but if you look at the cheek bones and the chin, you'll see. And I have seen W. African dudes who look just like Tyson, as a matter of fact Tyrese looks looks like Tyson as well, and I'm pretty certain Tyrese doesn't have a Chinese grandparent. So there goes your theory on him. And Shawn Ray has a ligh skin complexion, but has African features-lips, nose, cheekbones, chin. And so does Richard Jones. Alicia keys, again same thing, what you are looking at is skin complexion. There is a difference.
Halle Berry, looks black as well, in fact do you how many chicks you could find in any hood in a America that look like Halle? Tons!

If you knew anything, most black Americans are mixed with white. Hell, I am light brown with bi-lobed chin ( a white feature), and my mother had bonde hair, and could have "passed" if she wanted to.

Ryan, tsk, tsk, tsk

Coming from the same dude who says Andressa Soares is fat and says that Kim Klien has a great looking ass, when its no different than any other fitness competitor, in fact, it's flat!
Benny "White" ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2009, 07:55:57 AM »

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2009, 08:53:53 AM »
benny is a self hating black man.
LOL
It would be nice if just once you made any sense whatsoever.  ::)
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2009, 08:56:02 AM »
Coming from the same dude who says Andressa Soares is fat and says that Kim Klien has a great looking ass, when its no different than any other fitness competitor, in fact, it's flat!
Benny "White" ;D
What does the fact that you like fat (mostly ugly) GHETTO chicks attractive have anything to do with you being a moron?
Damn, you know how to translate "blanco?" Pure genius!  ::)
!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2009, 08:58:20 AM »

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2009, 08:59:18 AM »
i always thought that of u since i dont take my posts serious, his posts or any serious.  all fun and BS.  

wild guess u are mexican?  all good fun b e a n e r.
LOL

If you think I am Mexican you are most assuredly loco.
All in good fun, BALSERO.  ;D
!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2009, 09:03:06 AM »
What does the fact that you like fat (mostly ugly) GHETTO chicks attractive have anything to do with you being a moron?
Damn, you know how to translate "blanco?" Pure genius!  ::)

So are you calling Delotta Brown, Carmen Hayes, Aryana Starr, Sierra, Melyssa Ford, Bria Myles, Rozina, and Ebony Ayes, fat and mostly ugly? Methinks you need to check those chicks again. Within the last two weeks I have posted YouTube vids featuring most of those women, and everyone but you approves.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2009, 09:07:17 AM »
thanks meso. at least one straight man here.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2009, 09:21:58 AM »
I was Joshing with Azure, Epic not knowing that she was poster from back in the day...but i'll bite
Yes, Stan has his mom's eyes, but if you look at the cheek bones and the chin, you'll see. And I have seen W. African dudes who look just like Tyson, as a matter of fact Tyrese looks looks like Tyson as well, and I'm pretty certain Tyrese doesn't have a Chinese grandparent. So there goes your theory on him. And Shawn Ray has a ligh skin complexion, but has African features-lips, nose, cheekbones, chin. And so does Richard Jones. Alicia keys, again same thing, what you are looking at is skin complexion. There is a difference.
Halle Berry, looks black as well, in fact do you how many chicks you could find in any hood in a America that look like Halle? Tons!
If you knew anything, most black Americans are mixed with white. Hell, I am light brown with bi-lobed chin ( a white feature), and my mother had bonde hair, and could have "passed" if she wanted to.

Ryan, tsk, tsk, tsk

Benny "White" ;D

Enough said!! You clearly don't know what you're talking about! I am guessing you're black, well, that figures of course. So my theory is correct and it applies to blacks as well then, you said it yourself,  a lot of blacks are mixed with white and there is no denying that. So by that, the WHITE features or what can be CONSIDERED white is the only way BLACK is BEAUTIFUL! You see the ignorance here, please refrain from saying or referring to why Stan is "hot," only cause of his white side, in which, you were clearly implying. It works both ways and as I can tell from your post, it's okay if it's black. ::) Go figure! To me like Divcom saids, it's the one drop rule, you have asian, latino, or black blood then you're NOT WHITE! But if you want to argue about looks and why I would say it's the WHITE that makes yall look half decent ;D And no I don't hate blacks, it works both ways!

I am sure most of those black girls in the "hood," look like Halle Berry's ::) Oh, brother.

Go back to talking and dreaming about OUR EUROPEAN cars ;)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2009, 09:27:30 AM »

"Divcom," does at times make a point ;D But sometimes the ignorance runs deep, and it has nothing to do with skin color. Surely "Parker," thinks there are a lot of Halle Berry's running around in the "hood." ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2009, 09:36:34 AM »

"Divcom," does at times make a point ;D But sometimes the ignorance runs deep, and it has nothing to do with skin color. Surely "Parker," thinks there are a lot of Halle Berry's running around in the "hood." ::)
I'm shitting on those two guys, but they aren't THAT bad. I overstated things with my "dumbest on getbig" comment, but both of them make some nonsensical statements at times. "Divcom" makes valid points regarding race occasionally, albeit often in a roundabout, incoherent fashion.  :-\

I can get away with stating all these things, 'cause...quite frankly, I am a well "edumacated" brother.  :D
!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2009, 10:24:15 AM »

Enough said!! You clearly don't know what you're talking about! I am guessing you're black, well, that figures of course. So my theory is correct and it applies to blacks as well then, you said it yourself,  a lot of blacks are mixed with white and there is no denying that. So by that, the WHITE features or what can be CONSIDERED white is the only way BLACK is BEAUTIFUL! You see the ignorance here, please refrain from saying or referring to why Stan is "hot," only cause of his white side, in which, you were clearly implying. It works both ways and as I can tell from your post, it's okay if it's black. ::) Go figure! To me like Divcom saids, it's

the one drop rule, you have asian, latino, or black blood then you're NOT WHITE! But if you want to argue about looks and why I would say it's the WHITE that makes yall look half decent ;D And no I don't hate blacks, it works both ways!

I am sure most of those black girls in the "hood," look like Halle Berry's ::) Oh, brother.F

Go back to talking and dreaming about OUR EUROPEAN cars ;)

Dude, there are tons of exceptional beautiful all African women, I have posted them (example, Rozina from Rwanda) and if you have ever seen the magazine African Woman, they feature beautiful black African within the whole continent. As I
was stating it was a convo between me and Azure, I was trying to get a response from her, no one knows what she looks like, any clue such as a reponse about Stan or who ever helps. You
went overboard.

Shawn is half PR half Am black, both parents look quite black to
me. You Are going by skin tone

as far as Stan, did you know that if Stan was half Korean, half white, they would find him more attractive than if he was half
black? Why? It might have something to do with the fact that
they can identify with him more.

And if you have seen Halle without makeup, you would know that she is just another "pretty" colored girl. And I said you could find a lot of girls in the hood just as pretty as Halle. In fact at my college, Morgan State, there were tons of them. From NYC, Baltimore, Prince George's Co, Washington Dc, and Miami. If you are talking about movies Diane Carroll and Pam Grier blow Halle out of the water as does Lena Horne, these of course are women from back in the day and the ethiopian zuedi araya, who known as the black Sophia loren.

There are beautiful people and women on all continents and if you looked at the vid I posted, in brazil they are now having to deal with the concept of black and white for school quotas, sometimes in other countries it's a lot more complex than "one drop rule".
Btw, Im typing on my Iphone so I didn't hit every point you were trying to make, because I can't see the whole post

and Benny you ain't shitting on nobody, check your pants, you shitting on yourself.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2009, 10:27:56 AM »
Dude, there are tons of exceptional beautiful all African women, I have posted them (example, Rozina from Rwanda) and if you have ever seen the magazine African Woman, they feature beautiful black African within the whole continent. As I
was stating it was a convo between me and Azure, I was trying to get a response from her, no one knows what she looks like, any clue such as a reponse about Stan or who ever helps. You
went overboard.

Shawn is half PR half Am black, both parents look quite black to
me. You Are going by skin tone

as far as Stan, did you know that if Stan was half Korean, half white, they would find him more attractive than if he was half
black? Why? It might have something to do with the fact that
they can identify with him more.

And if you have seen Halle without makeup, you would know that she is just another "pretty" colored girl. And I said you could find a lot of girls in the hood just as pretty as Halle. In fact at my college, Morgan State, there were tons of them. From NYC, Baltimore, Prince George's Co, Washington Dc, and Miami. If you are talking about movies Diane Carroll and Pam Grier blow Halle out of the water as does Lena Horne, these of course are women from back in the day and the ethiopian zuedi araya, who known as the black Sophia loren.

There are beautiful people and women on all continents and if you looked at the vid I posted, in brazil they are now having to deal with the concept of black and white for school quotas, sometimes in other countries it's a lot more complex than "one drop rule".
Btw, Im typing on my Iphone so I didn't hit every point you were trying to make, because I can't see the whole post

and Benny you ain't shitting on nobody, check your pants, you shitting on yourself.
Obama is half white.

You won't recover.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2009, 10:42:05 AM »
Sorry Benny didn't mean to make that comment, I was trying to change it before I posted

method, WTH are you talking about?

If obama was some ordinary dude and got a ticket, what would they put down for race? If Obama had committed a robbery or a rape and he was arrested, what would they put down for his race?
What you need to do is start posting pics where you actually look like you lift weights.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2009, 10:46:41 AM »
Half Asian--that "hot" comes from the side that Aint Asian, the Irish  irish side.Dont confuse them, div, to them (and me he's a black man) to you, a Latino, he's a afro Dominican, or just a Dominican

This was your original post, is it not? Yes, there are beautiful people of all races, no doubt, but reading your comment and referring that "hot," comes from the side that "ain't," asian??" So what are you referring to then? You see what I am trying to get here? Are you referring that his looks is based on him being half white as to why he looks "hot?"

References like that are stupid and purely ignorant, but yet if it was made about blacks, it's quickly disputed as saying it's purely western african or african features, not white. And yes, there are indeed tons of beautiful black girls, I was just going by your logic as to what makes a person hot is whether they are mixed or not. Epic logic! The references of Halle and the likes was to prove my point as to why they are so popular is because they appeal to more audiences, same goes for Ciara, and Beyonce, yes, they are BLACK, but because they look more "white," as to opposed other black girls they get more sexual appeal and coverage. Sad, but true!

Here on Getbig, everything is serious and should be taken into consideration. ;)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2009, 10:49:48 AM »
uh oh
this has become a "race" thread

welcome to "multi page" territory for the resident sociologists

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2009, 10:51:19 AM »
uh oh
this has become a "race" thread

welcome to "multi page" territory for the resident sociologists

Don't worry Van Damme is number one in my heart as well.  ;)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2009, 10:52:10 AM »

Don't worry Van Damme is number one in my heart as well.  ;)

that's all that matters

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2009, 11:07:42 AM »

they aren't purely black, shawn is like half puerto rican

E
E

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2009, 12:43:01 PM »

This was your original post, is it not? Yes, there are beautiful people of all races, no doubt, but reading your comment and referring that "hot," comes from the side that "ain't," asian??" So what are you referring to then? You see what I am trying to get here? Are you referring that his looks is based on him being half white as to why he looks "hot?"

References like that are stupid and purely ignorant, but yet if it was made about blacks, it's quickly disputed as saying it's purely western african or african features, not white. And yes, there are indeed tons of beautiful black girls, I was just going by your logic as to what makes a person hot is whether they are mixed or not. Epic logic! The references of Halle and the likes was to prove my point as to why they are so popular is because they appeal to more audiences, same goes for Ciara, and Beyonce, yes, they are BLACK,
but because they look more "white," as to opposed other black girls they get more sexual appeal and coverage. Sad, but true!

Here on Getbig, everything is serious and should be taken into consideration. ;)
I get what you are trying to say, and sorry I didn't make myself clear. The response I was trying to get was from Azure, and would have gone (hopefully) like this, "what do you mean the hot side is Irish, well I'm _________". You see for the past 6,7 years Azure has played coy, you can't get anything out of her, what she looks like, what if any was her relationship to Shawn and Flex. Her and Shawn went at it on this site.  Any clue helps to piece together the puzzle and mystery that is Azure.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2009, 06:03:37 PM »
I get what you are trying to say, and sorry I didn't make myself clear. The response I was trying to get was from Azure, and would have gone (hopefully) like this, "what do you mean the hot side is Irish, well I'm _________". You see for the past 6,7 years Azure has played coy, you can't get anything out of her, what she looks like, what if any was her relationship to Shawn and Flex. Her and Shawn went at it on this site.  Any clue helps to piece together the puzzle and mystery that is Azure.

I do remember Azure, haven't seen her on this site quite sometime. I too, want to hear about the Shawn/Flex thing.