Author Topic: Will Rio clean this up by 2016?  (Read 36200 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Will Rio clean this up by 2016?
« on: October 03, 2009, 01:41:11 AM »

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Will Rio clean this up by 2016?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 04:00:04 AM »
no parker!  they got income disparities only 2nd to africia, got murder rate up there or better than warzones. why would the rich want to do that?  dude...prostitution aint cool when boys/girls dont have any other means in life to feed family or get a biscuit.  that sh#t should be an option.  u keep looking at brochures and hainhas which arent real everyday life...just fantasy. they clean up by intensifing raids and suppression.

i know Gracie will show up with his girlie posts and smilies or Romero will say u have no clue.  i got a ghetto pass before those two most likely.

they clean up visually just like any place on the face of this earth...but there will be some nasty stuff in the background to get there.

one the 1000 wonders on this earith but they need to grow some more before they were awarded the olympics games.   my friend is a scholar/academic man, is sick over this since a lot of his work is with street people, bottom feeders.

anyway...as the guys in chicago were saying...this is good for the crooks...as far as non-comp contracts, gifts and goodies, etc.   
Oh...Monica!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 04:02:31 AM »
maybe they should buldozer these villages and build one big stadium?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 04:18:17 AM »
no parker!  they got income disparities only 2nd to africia, got murder rate up there or better than warzones. why would the rich want to do that?  dude...prostitution aint cool when boys/girls dont have any other means in life to feed family or get a biscuit.  that sh#t should be an option.  u keep looking at brochures and hainhas which arent real everyday life...just fantasy. they clean up by intensifing raids and suppression.

i know Gracie will show up with his girlie posts and smilies or Romero will say u have no clue.  i got a ghetto pass before those two most likely.

they clean up visually just like any place on the face of this earth...but there will be some nasty stuff in the background to get there.

one the 1000 wonders on this earith but they need to grow some more before they were awarded the olympics games.   my friend is a scholar/academic man, is sick over this since a lot of his work is with street people, bottom feeders.

anyway...as the guys in chicago were saying...this is good for the crooks...as far as non-comp contracts, gifts and goodies, etc.   

Hey, since I posted this I have been watching this series called journeyman, all type of vids on the Real Brazil, plus more of what I posted.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 04:23:29 AM »
Black in Brazil--by Aljazeera?

In the Dominican Repub

PBS-Brazil in Black and White, quota system, identifying oneself as black or white.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 07:55:46 AM »
Dude, Brazil is a third world hell hole. Kidnapping, murder, rape, robbery and extortion are a way of life down there. I can think of a few South American cities I would have picked before Rio-- thats for sure.

The government is either going to have to seriously crackdown on the criminal element over the next 7 years or do it's best to disguise it.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 07:57:24 AM »
i get a feeling that this thread is gonna be a true multipager

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 08:04:13 AM »
THERE WILL BE MORE MONEY SPENT ON PROSTITUTION IN RIO IN 2016 THAN EVER BEFORE  - NO?
U

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 08:25:31 AM »
THERE WILL BE MORE MONEY SPENT ON PROSTITUTION IN RIO IN 2016 THAN EVER BEFORE  - NO?

fyi jimmy...mongers are a small % of travelers pretty much anywhere u go including #1 trannyland.  they are the worst if u are a foreigner traveling for the experience.  you get 2 types.  1...funny shoe and clothes wearing euro and whites from nor amer or the hat to the side basketball shirt wearing brothas but all them MFs are loud and obnoxious.  i got stuck in an elevators with the dumbest MFs talking all loud about what they got.  natives look at u just like them as dogs and idiots.  #s will be the same as usual.  petty crimes will go thru the roof.  atm, scooter, bus, quick hits before a cab pick up, and outdoor restaurant high and runs robberies, girls running cons w/boyfriends, etc.  ya...real good stuff.
Oh...Monica!

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 08:37:07 AM »
fyi jimmy...mongers are a small % of travelers pretty much anywhere u go including #1 trannyland.  they are the worst if u are a foreigner traveling for the experience.  you get 2 types.  1...funny shoe and clothes wearing euro and whites from nor amer or the hat to the side basketball shirt wearing brothas but all them MFs are loud and obnoxious.  i got stuck in an elevators with the dumbest MFs talking all loud about what they got.  natives look at u just like them as dogs and idiots.  #s will be the same as usual.  petty crimes will go thru the roof.  atm, scooter, bus, quick hits before a cab pick up, and outdoor restaurant high and runs robberies, girls running cons w/boyfriends, etc.  ya...real good stuff.

I went to Rio last year.  Whilst the city has it's problems, as a tourist it isn't that noticable. This surprised me.  Honestly Rio is a beautiful city, full of beautiful land marks, and even more beautiful women.  Had the time of my life!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 08:47:42 AM »
I went to Rio last year.  Whilst the city has it's problems, as a tourist it isn't that noticable. This surprised me.  Honestly Rio is a beautiful city, full of beautiful land marks, and even more beautiful women.  Had the time of my life!

as noted one of the 1000 best places on earth... but bring the standard of living up for 1.5mil residents of slum.  then, make foreigners a priority.  they'll put street kids (take their blankets and little belongings), VC and others in check as usual so you can have a good time.

alot of money will be spent on poor infrastructure just for a two week event.  amazing they couldnt find the money before the olympics. sad.  :(  

sorry...i did non-profit work when i was there, didnt spend much time hitting copa, help, suga, CtheR, etc.
Oh...Monica!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 08:54:27 AM »
as noted one of the 1000 best places on earth... but bring the standard of living up for 1.5mil residents of slum.  then, make foreigners a priority.  they'll put street kids (take their blankets and little belongings), VC and others in check as usual so you can have a good time.

alot of money will be spent on poor infrastructure just for a two week event.  amazing they couldnt find the money before the olympics. sad.  :(   

its all about the dollar divcom...cleaning up the country and helping its own people really didn't serve any of the monied interests before the bid for the games.  in fact, i am sure that they deliberately fostered the disparity in income

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2009, 09:29:31 AM »
They are probably going to start having "Pick Pocket" classes in school for this one.
No Worries 4 me

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2009, 09:47:01 AM »
its all about the dollar divcom...cleaning up the country and helping its own people really didn't serve any of the monied interests before the bid for the games.  in fact, i am sure that they deliberately fostered the disparity in income
Yep, and just like the first vid, the poor are already fucked. They will probably crack down on the drug lords in the favelas or have their hit squads clean them out, and the us public, will think Brazil is about the women, less know about capoeira, and even fewer know about the favelas.
They are probably going to start having "Pick Pocket" classes in school for this one.
No need, they could give us criminals classes. US criminals should be glad that they get locked up in humane prisons, where they are garanteed 3 hots and a cot.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 09:59:43 AM »
Yep, and just like the first vid, the poor are already fucked. They will probably crack down on the drug lords in the favelas or have their hit squads clean them out, and the us public, will think Brazil is about the women, less know about capoeira, and even fewer know about the favelas.No need, they could give us criminals classes. US criminals should be glad that they get locked up in humane prisons, where they are garanteed 3 hits and a cot.

yup...just like divcom has said, the world south of the US is not for pussies. . .

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 10:14:08 AM »
yup...just like divcom has said, the world south of the US is not for pussies. . .
And many Americans will find this out too late. There are already reports that the Rio policia have targeted black Americans who come their thinking that they would be treated just like the Euros and white Americans, not knowing that Brazil closet prejudicial view of blacks--even though they have the largest pop of people of African descent in the western hemisphere. And let's not start on sao Paola . And the way that they have devided the city.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 10:28:11 AM »
And many Americans will find this out too late. There are already reports that the Rio policia have targeted black Americans who come their thinking that they would be treated just like the Euros and white Americans, not knowing that Brazil closet prejudicial view of blacks--even though they have the largest pop of people of African descent in the western hemisphere. And let's not start on sao Paola . And the way that they have devided the city.

they literally burn women in the streets there...

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 10:31:55 AM »

in general parker...all tourist get the same treatment.  you're good to go with your dollars.  that's pretty much any country.  as far as policia they will jack anyone.  there isnt any difference with brotha. i didnt see anything nor have i heard stories. 

1. white english teacher was shot twice in the abd by off-duty policia at bar party
2. two white cops from the states were robbed by two brasil officers for cash, jewelery and cell phns.

most of the other stuff is just being stupid.

as noted olympic goers will have a good time.  they'll most stay in tourist areas.  security will be beefed up.

brasil's core is about 60% brown. i'd probably take wild guess and say romero (based on his girl) and gracie are probably mixed guys.  it just has a pyramid society with whites at top and africa at the bottom which is nothing new.

problem is people think if you go to developing type countries people are going to be standing there with open arms.  ALL FANTASY SHIT.  it's suppose to be something more than your home which it isnt. 

for those going enjoy the Olympics 2016. i'm going for the 2012 Olympics so i can see lolo run.  :)

one of the only reason i like the states.
Oh...Monica!

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 10:39:21 AM »
WHAT ABOUT THE BLOW? PRETTY PURE THERE?
U

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 10:40:47 AM »

if we were to have sex, we would have the world's brownest kids

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2009, 10:42:10 AM »
if we were to have sex, we would have the world's brownest kids
STICK IT THE BUTT AND HAVE COSBY KIDS
U

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 10:46:40 AM »
in general parker...all tourist get the same treatment.  you're good to go with your dollars.  that's pretty much any country.  as far as policia they will jack anyone.  there isnt any difference with brotha. i didnt see anything nor have i heard stories. 

1. white english teacher was shot twice in the abd by off-duty policia at bar party
2. two white cops from the states were robbed by two brasil officers for cash, jewelery and cell phns.

most of the other stuff is just being stupid.

as noted olympic goers will have a good time.  they'll most stay in tourist areas.  security will be beefed up.

brasil's core is about 60% brown. i'd probably take wild guess and say romero (based on his girl) and gracie are probably mixed guys.  it just has a pyramid society with whites at top and africa at the bottom which is
nothing new.

problem is people think if you go to developing type countries people are going to be standing there with open arms.  ALL FANTASY SHIT.  it's suppose to be something more than your home which it isn't 

for those going enjoy the Olympics 2016. i'm going for the 2012 Olympics so i can see lolo run. 

one of the only reason i like the states.
True, true, in regards to the brothas, I'm only going by what I was told by a white woman, a Brazilian chick from Sao Paolo and by other black men ( all were seperate). Just if I go down there watch myself, but also as a brotha, they are watching you. It's no coincidence that alot of dudes getting shot down there are black ( from the favelas and are probably drug dealers). But I remember best,
one of my professors telling me, " that you can go anywhere in this world and blend in, all you have to do is keep you hat on , be mindful of the laws, social moreas, and cultural differences and where not to go, and be fine in Brazil"

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2009, 10:50:36 AM »
WHAT ABOUT THE BLOW? PRETTY PURE THERE?

i didnt write so pretend u didnt read it.  if u like weed go to spots where teens are on beach in evening.  they are kool, will let you think hits or know where to get u some.  u cant tell undercover cops but they can.  if u looking for snow...u got to get playboys/middle class/runners to buy it for you.  u buy 4 packs, give them 1 for the work.  never, never go at it alone.  it works them same everywhere except for states since it's probably your buddy that's the dealer.     

this is one of the most common questions.  i really dont want to answer it but people like to party when they vacation so who am i stop them?  as always...play it safe.
Oh...Monica!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2009, 10:57:34 AM »

I doubt it. China was supposed to clean up their human rights record for getting the games and we all saw how that turned out.  ::)

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2009, 11:00:44 AM »
True, true, in regards to the brothas, I'm only going by what I was told by a white woman, a Brazilian chick from Sao Paolo and by other black men ( all were seperate). Just if I go down there watch myself, but also as a brotha, they are watching you. It's no coincidence that alot of dudes getting shot down there are black ( from the favelas and are probably drug dealers). But I remember best,
one of my professors telling me, " that you can go anywhere in this world and blend in, all you have to do is keep you hat on , be mindful of the laws, social moreas, and cultural differences and where not to go, and be fine in Brazil"

yes, yes.  your english (lang) and american status are your best friends in non-english speaking situations outside of the middle-east.  :-X
if u are stopped by police...u are american and u have no clue what they are saying.  here is my passport, i'm american.  and yes...respect laws and ways.  dont do BS u wouldnt do at home.

as far as brotha...i repeat again.  they go places and act like asses along with some euros.  fronting, flossing, loud mouth, hitting on sub-18s, etc.  keep that for the states and your hood.
Oh...Monica!