Author Topic: Will Rio clean this up by 2016?  (Read 36555 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Will Rio clean this up by 2016?
« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2016, 10:24:25 AM »
WILL YOU BE ACCOMPANYING YOUR ATHLETES TO THE OLYMPICS IN RIO COACH?

DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR ZIKA SHOTS!!

Lol, its like a waiter saying "I have the scallops", no you fucking dont, the restaurant has the scallops, you just bring them to the table.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2016, 10:29:03 AM »
Lol, its like a waiter saying "I have the scallops", no you fucking dont, the restaurant has the scallops, you just bring them to the table.

hey MFP training systems obviously works fucking pretty good if they've produced a couple olympic level athletes.

coach will be in to clear up any confusion regarding his travels to RIO and vaccination protocols;

"

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #102 on: July 30, 2016, 10:35:35 AM »

A more accurate term would be two Olympic athletes use equipment at his facility.

He doesn't sponsor them and he isn't "training" them. The US Olympic team has its own facilities. The biggest is in Colorado. There are others of course, Chula Vista, CA. has one.

I wait with bated breath at the US athletes to mention MFP training systems when they take home the gold.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 30, 2016, 10:36:02 AM »
Place is a third world country. Dead bodies floating in the water, dead bodies on the beach where the volleyball matches are set, Zika. Press the self termination button already in those worthless pieces of shit.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #104 on: July 30, 2016, 10:44:41 AM »
Place is a third world country. Dead bodies floating in the water, dead bodies on the beach where the volleyball matches are set, Zika. Press the self termination button already in those worthless pieces of shit.

I can confirm this

Rio does have a slight dead body problem
"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #105 on: July 30, 2016, 12:51:24 PM »
I call you a liar a lot.

It takes a special kind of person to consistently try to prove themselves to anonymous posters on the Internet.

I don't believe your son got a partial scholarship.
I don't believe your son returned to a game after being diagnosed with a field concussion.

I do wonder why you've moved faculties 3 times in the past year though. That's odd.

Why should anyone come to your business if they don't believe what you're saying? That's stupid.

If you meet an asshole during your day, you met an asshole. If you meet assholes all day, you're probably the asshole.

As I've found out you're an elitist little twat but since I know you're not a gimmick here we go...

1. On the first two,  I don't give a fuck what your fat ass thinks.

2. As far as facilities. First lost least, second took at the last minute because the market was at a 3% vacancy rate in my area and owners were asking up to triple deposit because they could. It wasn't my first choice and really didn't want it. Owners didn't want to lease to gyms. Thank CrossFit for that.

3. At the end of the regular college season and after the Bowl games were done I took my the guys that I was preparing for the combines to an Indoor facility. I got to know the management and owners and went into negotiations to bring my facility within theirs. I had one year lease on the previous building which we did get an extension for at the end of the lease, we opted out for this. We have a 5 year lease with an option which basically means I'm here for at least 10 years. On average that facility get an average of 800-2000 people per day and up to 5000 on a weekend. Since they consider us a "strategic partner" athletes that want or require training can ONLY go to us.

Example. We have Adidas Nations in this week. It's a closed event for adidas sponsored athletes and basketball teams from here and around the world. We and we only have access to training their athletes while here. During this time there are only three brands that are allowed to market, Adidas, Gatorade and us.

A couple of weeks ago there was a Lakers camp with kids, laker players and coaches.

So here's the thing Mr. Elitist, as a business move do you turn down exposure like that, no. Unless you're an idiot.

There ya have it junior. Don't believe me feel free to stop by so i shut your ass up once and for all

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: July 30, 2016, 12:52:48 PM »
A more accurate term would be two Olympic athletes use equipment at his facility.

He doesn't sponsor them and he isn't "training" them. The US Olympic team has its own facilities. The biggest is in Colorado. There are others of course, Chula Vista, CA. has one.

I wait with bated breath at the US athletes to mention MFP training systems when they take home the gold.

Tell me what difference does equipment make especially when I'm equipped with everything they need? They finished their training up in Colorado Springs. Hope that helped.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #107 on: July 30, 2016, 04:35:54 PM »
Savages. Endless supply of murder videos from brazil, they love there machetes and beheadings in brazillian prisons

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 30, 2016, 04:58:09 PM »
Tell me what difference does equipment make especially when I'm equipped with everything they need? They finished their training up in Colorado Springs. Hope that helped.

Of course they 'finished' up their training there.

::)
As I've found out you're an elitist little twat but since I know you're not a gimmick here we go...

2. As far as facilities. First lost least, second took at the last minute because the market was at a 3% vacancy rate in my area and owners were asking up to triple deposit because they could. It wasn't my first choice and really didn't want it. Owners didn't want to lease to gyms. Thank CrossFit for that.

3. At the end of the regular college season and after the Bowl games were done I took my the guys that I was preparing for the combines to an Indoor facility. I got to know the management and owners and went into negotiations to bring my facility within theirs. I had one year lease on the previous building which we did get an extension for at the end of the lease, we opted out for this. We have a 5 year lease with an option which basically means I'm here for at least 10 years. On average that facility get an average of 800-2000 people per day and up to 5000 on a weekend. Since they consider us a "strategic partner" athletes that want or require training can ONLY go to us.

Example. We have Adidas Nations in this week. It's a closed event for adidas sponsored athletes and basketball teams from here and around the world. We and we only have access to training their athletes while here. During this time there are only three brands that are allowed to market, Adidas, Gatorade and us.

A couple of weeks ago there was a Lakers camp with kids, laker players and coaches.

So here's the thing Mr. Elitist, as a business move do you turn down exposure like that, no. Unless you're an idiot.

There ya have it junior. Don't believe me feel free to stop by so i shut your ass up once and for all

I'm not an elitist at all, I just know bullshit when it's spewed out. You spew it constantly.

You must care a lot what people on here think as you're constantly trying to impress someone with a photo of you standing next to someone considered famous.

You do it all of the time.

The problem is that you're too obtuse to realize that no one here gives a shit and you're not impressing anyone. Humble people are impressive. People striving hard to prove how "awesome" they are, are not.

You call me an elitist, which I find humorous, as you are the one who has to show everyone the "cool" person they are associated with. That's you TRYING to be elite. The reality is that you aren't though.

Just like I'm not. I'm just a regular guy and always have been.

I'm not trying to hang with the "cool kids" like you are.

You're the little dog trying to hard to be around the big dog.

Chester wanting be friends with Spike.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #109 on: July 30, 2016, 05:03:04 PM »
Hey asshole, let's get one thing straight right fuckkng now. I made one comment and it turned into this. At this point your fuckkng trolling is no better than the gimmicks that started this.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 30, 2016, 05:09:40 PM »
Hey asshole, let's get one thing straight right fuckkng now. I made one comment and it turned into this. At this point your fuckkng trolling are no better than the gimmicks that start this.

Let's get it straight? Ok.

You make these types of 'comments' ALL OF THE TIME.

You do it every chance you get. I'm not trolling, I'm telling you the way it is and the way numerous people perceive you. I've got enough balls to tell it to you straight up.

Man, I used to defend you constantly. I used to tell people, "Nah, Coach is alright... He's a good dude."

Then I studied your actions, not what you "claim" to be, but how you really are and I realized what you are. An insecure person who is desperately trying to gain the respect and admiration of others.

Desperately.

Maybe if you stopped and looked within yourself at your own actions, you would see what I'm telling you is the truth.

The truth will set you free, Coach. First though, it might piss you off.

I won't respond again to this thread or any response you have because I've said what needed to be said.

Maybe you should think on it a bit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2016, 05:14:57 PM »

You do it every chance you get. I'm not trolling, I'm telling you the way it is and the way numerous people perceive you. I've got enough balls to tell it to you straight up.

Man, I used to defend you constantly. I used to tell people, "Nah, Coach is alright... He's a good dude."

Then I studied your actions, not what you "claim" to be, but how you really are and I realized what you are. An insecure person who is desperately trying to gain the respect and admiration of others.

Desperately.

Maybe if you stopped and looked within yourself at your own actions, you would see what I'm telling you is the truth.

I won't respond again to this thread or any response you have because I've said what needed to be said.

"I do it all the time" how often is that? once a month, two? When was the last time? Does it piss me off? Not as much as you might think but since I'm so deep rooted in everyone's head on here it obviously does you and the others.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2016, 05:16:19 PM »
I do recall tu_holmes defending coach haha good luck redeeming yourself from that

coach will not be going to rio as stated. his athletes have gone to Colorado to finish up their training now.

regardless, mfp training systems allowed them to qualify in their respective events for the rio olympics.

TWO OLYMPIANS!

nothing to sneeze at!
"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2016, 05:17:03 PM »

Desperately.

This is getbig. I have no one to impress here so why on Gods earth would I be looking for accolades on here?
All the years I've been on here I've probably met a handful of get biggers

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #114 on: July 30, 2016, 05:19:21 PM »
 :-X :-X :-X :-X
Athletes competing in the 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil have been warned by doctors, engineers, and scientists to keep their mouths shut while participating in activities in the water.

Researchers found that many of the beaches in Rio de Janeiro have been long contaminated with raw sewage, household garbage, and even dead bodies, creating hazardous swimming conditions for the 500,000 people expected to descend on the city in August.

“Foreign athletes will literally be swimming in human crap, and they risk getting sick from all those microorganisms,” Rio paediatrician Dr Daniel Becker told the New York Times. “It’s sad but also worrisome.”
X

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: August 01, 2016, 07:46:05 AM »

Strange how you're so forthcoming with specific details about your lease but so short on proof and details about your son's D1 partial football scholarship to Kentucky. Are you ready to come clean yet?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #116 on: August 06, 2016, 06:44:11 AM »
They already spotted several NBA players at whorehouses before the opening games ceremony started

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2016, 06:47:15 AM »
Savages. Endless supply of murder videos from brazil, they love there machetes and beheadings in brazillian prisons

Why is there so much savagery there?
Q

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2016, 09:08:44 AM »

Desperately.

Didn't read this thread but coach wins the argument as you're black

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2016, 09:23:01 AM »
I'm sure once the games are over, there will be many new cases of HIV/Zika to be found......best of luck ladies and gentlemen

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2016, 09:29:12 AM »
There are a lot of hot chicks in the olympics. Must be a fuck fest in the Olympic village. 

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2016, 09:31:38 AM »
Man was shot dead near the Maracana Stadium

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/man-was-shot-dead-near-the-maracana-stadium/ar-BBvjRlA?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Eyewitnesses say a man was shot dead near the Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro after Friday's Olympic opening ceremony.

Associated Press photographers reported hearing loud multiple gun shots, forcing games volunteers and others leaving the ceremony to duck for cover behind cars.

A shooter was seen running from the scene and fleeing in a car close to a university parking lot.

After police and medics arrived on the scene, paramedics were seen treating the victim as blood poured from his body onto the road.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 06, 2016, 09:53:41 AM »
Months away, and the place is still a shithole

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/14791849/trash-contamination-continue-pollute-olympic-training-competition-sites-rio-de-janeiro

So this is where the Olympics people decide to send the world's greatest athletes. What, Russia couldn't finish Chernobyl Stadium in time?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #123 on: August 06, 2016, 11:46:42 AM »
I was watching a water polo match an hour ago, that stadium looked like it could hold about 80 people max , i have seen larger stands at the local YMCA pool

the guy sitting in the nose bleed section could probably whip his dick out and piss in the pool from where he is sitting

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #124 on: August 06, 2016, 12:24:12 PM »
Didn't read this thread but coach wins the argument as you're black

Is he really black?

Doesn't look like it.

ThreeHolmes is not black.
Q