Author Topic: Tiger Woods, World's First Billionaire Athlete  (Read 4746 times)

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
Re: Tiger Woods, World's First Billionaire Athlete
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2009, 08:26:36 AM »
anybody that consider bbing on par with professional golf is a complete and utter retard.

Both "sports" are retarded  ::)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2009, 08:26:45 AM »
Some think than reading philosophy and psychology books is all you need to be happy, instead of attempting to buy the bigger suv, the bigger house, the bigger jacuzzi, build the biggest biceps, have the better looking trophy wife , have the better paying job that requires you to backstab your colleagues...

Some think that "enough" money is important , but too much money isnt required...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2009, 08:28:04 AM »
this is the way the human world always worked...

99,999999999999% of people are unknown coackroaches surviving with wathever nature gave em. 0,000000000000000001 % of the population benefits from luck, money and mainly sheer inheritance.

If you re rich you re giving an incredible start to your kids, a start all other human will envy for their whole life.

If your parents werent rich or smart, you can try to become rich yourself , and give this to your kids, to ensure better chances of survival for em.

But make no mistake, just because you have pics of yourself flexing your biceps on a myspace or youtube account doesnt make you part of this 0.00000000000000001%. That's the trick nowadays. Everyone think their shit doesnt stink in our modern societies. Eventually everyone of us spoiled morons have to face reality soon enough about our real condition.

Trying to figure out what this has to do with Tiger Woods especially since he didn't come from a wealthy family.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 08:30:07 AM »
lebron said he wanted to be the 1st billionaire athlete.  i guess the other guys dont count to him.
Oh...Monica!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2009, 08:31:49 AM »
Tiger benefited from his father putting him on a golf course almost daily from the age of three or whatever it was. His father continually pushed him and it paid off. Now he's living a life that every single person on this forum would trade for and anyone who denies that is a lying scumbag.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2009, 08:33:57 AM »
HAHA...  True, JME!  I guess he's referring to the luck of being born with such freakish talent...
not just talent, but all the conditions along the way from day one to access all he obtained.
I dont believe in "myths" and legends, he did a lot more than just playing golf, other things went in the way.

Things that dont go in the way of 99.99999999999999999999 % of other human lifes.

The fact he 's black and living at the "right" time, as obama, also helped a lot. Had he been white, he would be a lot less rich and would have goten a lot less endorsements from nike etc. He's portrayed as a black, multicultural icon and this is why he get more money than a white man with the exact same talent would get.
Just this fact proves he's lucky to be the right guy with the right skin color at the right time (with the right talent...) .

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2009, 08:34:10 AM »
I was referring to what you were saying about people loving what they do...  You can't always get a job doing what you love...  That's not from a lack of drive, that's just reality...

True, most people I know that are wealthy are self-driven people who created wealth by having their own businesses do what they love to do not what they have to do. Those people who are in construction or checkout clerks have a choice.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2009, 08:37:35 AM »
not just talent, but all the conditions along the way from day one to access all he obtained.
I dont believe in "myths" and legends, he did a lot more than just playing golf, other things went in the way.

Things that dont go in the way of 99.99999999999999999999 % of other human lifes.

He's done nothing but play golf since he was 2. Lets just say he falls into that 00.000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000001%

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2009, 08:39:07 AM »
I don't think anyone is denying that....?

Well, you were implying that the guy doesn't work hard. He's more than paid his dues.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 09:01:46 AM »
Dude I hear you, to me it's just as obscure as Mr. Olympia is to others...

this...  saying golf is as obscure as Mr. Olympia is to anybody is silly.  Tiger is one of the best known people, forget athlete, in the world and you would be hard pressed to find anybody outside a gym who knows who Cutler, Dex, etc... even exist.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 09:06:03 AM »
anybody that consider bbing on par with professional golf is a complete and utter retard.

True. Bodybuilders work 100000000000000000000000 000000000000000000 times harder but get 100000000000000000000000 000000000000000000 times less for their effort. That's the difference.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 09:07:34 AM »
A

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2009, 09:09:51 AM »
6:30 a.m. - One hour of cardio. Choice between endurance runs, sprints or biking.

7:30 a.m. - One hour of lower weight training. 60-70 percent of normal lifting weight, high reps and multiple sets.

8:30 a.m. - High protein/low-fat breakfast. Typically includes egg-white omelet with vegetables.

9:00 a.m. - Two hours on the golf course. Hit on the range and work on swing.

11:00 a.m. - Practice putting for 30 minutes to an hour.

Noon - Play nine holes.

1:30 p.m. - High protein/low-fat lunch. Typically includes grilled chicken or fish, salad and vegetables.

2:00 p.m. - Three-to-four hours on the golf course. Work on swing, short game and occasionally play another nine holes.

6:30 p.m. - 30 minutes of upper weight training. High reps.

7:00 p.m. - Dinner and rest.

LOL And you believe that?? That screams overtraining to me. Why the hell would a golfer need to train with weights twice a day?? Cardio training? Do you need enduance for golf? lol

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2009, 09:09:56 AM »
True. Bodybuilders work 100000000000000000000000 000000000000000000 times harder but get 100000000000000000000000 000000000000000000 times less for their effort. That's the difference.

So why not channel that billions times work ethic into golf and get paid for it? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2009, 09:14:36 AM »

The fact he 's black and living at the "right" time, as obama, also helped a lot. Had he been white, he would be a lot less rich and would have goten a lot less endorsements from nike etc. He's portrayed as a black, multicultural icon and this is why he get more money than a white man with the exact same talent would get.
Just this fact proves he's lucky to be the right guy with the right skin color at the right time (with the right talent...) .

Being black has nothing to do with it.  Success is a matter of hard work and dedication over the years.

I was born in the ghetto, worked at Taco Bell while I was in high school until 2am in the morning and unloaded trucks at Fed-Ex to pay for college because I didn't get any scholarships given to me.

Now I work when I want to work, don't punch a timeclock, and have fun doing it.  But all of it didn't come without years of sacrifice and not giving up on your dreams.

When you make lame excuses for your failures such not being the right color or etc, you're only holding yourself back.  I tell that to all of my old friends back in the hood and some listen and others don't.  But it isn't my job to hold their hand in life.  Your responsible for your own successes and failures and the moment you recognize that you might enjoy a little success in life  
A

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2009, 09:18:21 AM »
So why not channel that billions times work ethic into golf and get paid for it? 

Cause I'm too old for making any money into professional sports.

I'm too old for becoming an actor/singer/superstar/professional athlete, all of these stuff demands dedication from earliest childhood on. As I was a lazy fuck till 20 not having anything in mind except bitches and partying, all these chances are gone for me, and I'm on the course heading to a fucking boring podsnap life like all these other loosers out there. Problem is you don't realize that as a child or teenager, you only realize it when it's too late.

Bodybuilding is simply the best sport for bitter guys facing the fact that they've failed in life miserably and that most of their chances are gone. So I stick with it.

Cause it's never too late to get massive guns and a striated gluteus, noone can take that away from me. Our last chance to stand out.  :)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2009, 09:35:44 AM »

Being black has nothing to do with it.  Success is a matter of hard work and dedication over the years.

I was born in the ghetto, worked at Taco Bell while I was in high school until 2am in the morning and unloaded trucks at Fed-Ex to pay for college because I didn't get any scholarships given to me.

Now I work when I want to work, don't punch a timeclock, and have fun doing it.  But all of it didn't come without years of sacrifice and not giving up on your dreams.

When you make lame excuses for your failures such not being the right color or etc, you're only holding yourself back.  I tell that to all of my old friends back in the hood and some listen and others don't.  But it isn't my job to hold their hand in life.  Your responsible for your own successes and failures and the moment you recognize that you might enjoy a little success in life  

huh? ahaha stfu you fucking homo turd. I cant believe you compare yourself to tiger woods. motherfucking goddamn moron. Dont even dare talking to me ever.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2009, 10:02:00 AM »
huh? ahaha stfu you fucking homo turd. I cant believe you compare yourself to tiger woods. motherfucking goddamn moron. Dont even dare talking to me ever.

Epic realization of truth results in Atomic Meltdown....... ;D
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2009, 10:32:50 AM »
Also, America and it's media like for it's colored athletes to not speak on certain subjects, the less controversy and more of a good Negro ( the shut up and do what you are paid to do) the better. This is the Michael Jordan model. Mike got into hot water when he when he was pressed to speak out about inner city youth killing each other over his sneakers. It was a PR nightmare for Mike and Nike. After that he kept his mouth closed. Same with Tiger, you won't hear him wax poetically about politics, his mother, or the fact that his wife was a model in her country, but a nanny here. Epic hard word, right there... Guess she met the right athlete at the right time, pure luck and no hard work, with that one. It also shows a rare peek into the  mind of Tiger. That in essence he's a control freak, a woman who has her own money, like say Tyra, can go when she wants, and is not truly dependant on the man she is with.

So, does this mean that he's "happy"? Well, he happy doing what loves--or only what he knows to do. If I could make a billi off of being a bodybuilder and looking like a version of Flex Wheeler crossed with Saberwolf, I would be a happy ass Mofo!! If I had the choice between golf and bodybuilding, I would pick bodybuilding becuase it is physically harder, intensity is what you put into it. There are people who put more intesity into throwing darts than people who go to the gym, and it shows in both ways.

spinnis

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2009, 10:35:05 AM »

How much money did you make last year now again?

2k?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2009, 10:46:42 AM »
Lot of hate in this thread...Vince posts a link to a valid ARTICLE about Tiger being the first billionaire athlete and getbig moron, spouts, I'm pretty sure X makes more....gotta love it....You fuckin' nimcumpoots ::)

Getbiggers commence in complaining about no one watches golf....Just because you don't watch doesn't mean no one watches, you turkish, tiny tit... ::)

Finally getbiggers complain about how much effort is put into bodybuilding and how little they earn compared to the effort put in Golf and how much they earn....YET, these are probably the same schmucks, belittling bodybuilding or don't participate in any way or form except for logging on to message boards....Look numbnuts, don't like it?  Play Golf or do something to help bodybuilding...

Your wining false on deaf ears...Some of you pissants are really sub 90 IQ and couldn't find your way out of an open box....

MELTDOWN

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2009, 10:49:33 AM »
No, you don't watch it. People watch Tiger Woods.

I never watch golf.  Ever.  Except when I see Tiger on.  Then I watch a bit.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2009, 10:50:15 AM »

You know you got caught in another lie.  I believe the jobs you listed above cause that's about all you can handle.  But in another thread you were braggin about working at Intel and a few other major companies.  I think you worked at Taco Bell for 7 years and gave it up to be a janitor personal trainer.  I am happy you are going for your dreams though.  But have you told Vissy it involves a dog and him.
No Worries 4 me

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2009, 10:50:30 AM »
the income an athlete makes is depend on the amount of money the fans contirubute to the sport.

golfers are for themost part well-off individuals, and they purchase 2 thousand dollar sets of golf clubs, boxes of golf balls for 50 dollars, golf clothes for 100 a piece, golf shoes as high as 200...   not tomention the green feas at a nice course like pebble beach can be as high as 300....... tickets to a professional tourney, especially a major, are very pricey. few hundred dollars easy, and no guaranteed views of the golfers.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2009, 10:52:51 AM »
Cause I'm too old for making any money into professional sports.

I'm too old for becoming an actor/singer/superstar/professional athlete, all of these stuff demands dedication from earliest childhood on. As I was a lazy fuck till 20 not having anything in mind except bitches and partying, all these chances are gone for me, and I'm on the course heading to a fucking boring podsnap life like all these other loosers out there. Problem is you don't realize that as a child or teenager, you only realize it when it's too late.

Bodybuilding is simply the best sport for bitter guys facing the fact that they've failed in life miserably and that most of their chances are gone. So I stick with it.

Cause it's never too late to get massive guns and a striated gluteus, noone can take that away from me. Our last chance to stand out.  :)

Translation: I'm lazy so I'll make excuses to justify why my life is horrible.