Author Topic: Young kids of now a day in the gym are disgusting  (Read 12555 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Young kids of now a day in the gym are disgusting
« on: October 03, 2009, 07:04:26 AM »
Yesterday, I met a young kid and asked me how to do the squat since he has never done before.

But....

He has already tryed all the androgenic and anabolic. And now he is trying GH.
And still trains like a pussy.

And even trys to compete in the next year.

I hate most of bodybuilders even more. >:(

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: Young kids of now a day in the gym are disgusting
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 07:14:07 AM »
Yesterday, I met a young kid and asked me how to do the squat since he has never done before.

But....

Haha! Because he uses roidz, he's supposed to train like an animal???  FYI, most roid users train like pussies because they're lazy and can't achieve anything w/o help.....most true "animals" in the gym are natties who genuinely work for their physiques. This is common Gym 101

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 07:17:42 AM »
i partied last night

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 07:18:44 AM »

But....

I see a guy in the gym yesterday who is one of the security guards at the community where I live. He's about 23 and if you saw him, you would honestly never know he lifted. So he sees me and comes up and asks me what I'm taking. When I tell him I'm not on anything he's like, "Bullshit! No way, you're not on juice."  Then he tells me, that for the last year he's been on 1000 mgs of test, 500 mg deca, 200 mg trenbolone, plus the last 4 months G.H. and insulin. Yet the guy can't weigh more than 160 at 5'8". Apparently, he started juicing the same day he started working out...and it's not like he's the only one. There's like an epidemic of these clowns. I remember back in the 80's, if you were a 20 year old guy with a great physique, you felt special, like being part of an exclusive "club" and the guys at the gym were cool. Now, it's just a bunch of juiced up losers with hideous tattoos all over them, balding, goatee wearing, pimply jackasses. That's a "club" I don't want to be a member of.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 07:18:52 AM »
I seen a young juicer who looked like a fkuckin mess a few days ago. You could tell he was just some fat teen who started taking juice after very little natural base. Deep purple colored stretch marks around his chest and BIG ass cysts on his face, shoulders and back.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 07:22:49 AM »
I seen a young juicer who looked like a fkuckin mess a few days ago. You could tell he was just some fat teen who started taking juice after very little natural base. Deep purple colored stretch marks around his chest and BIG ass cysts on his face, shoulders and back.
I am fliped and those people scare me out of shit.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 07:28:38 AM »
I am fliped and those people scare me out of shit.

This kid loaded up around 350 or so on the bench press and then proceeded to walk around the bench 10 minutes without even lifting it....Took it down down to 225 and busted out 6 shaky reps.

I still have no idea what the point was of loading up the bar to 350 and just looking at it.... Fucking tool.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 07:28:58 AM »
I see a guy in the gym yesterday who is one of the security guards at the community where I live. He's about 23 and if you saw him, you would honestly never know he lifted. So he sees me and comes up and asks me what I'm taking. When I tell him I'm not on anything he's like, "Bullshit! No way, you're not on juice."  Then he tells me, that for the last year he's been on 1000 mgs of test, 500 mg deca, 200 mg trenbolone, plus the last 4 months G.H. and insulin. Yet the guy can't weigh more than 160 at 5'8". Apparently, he started juicing the same day he started working out...and it's not like he's the only one. There's like an epidemic of these clowns. I remember back in the 80's, if you were a 20 year old guy with a great physique, you felt special, like being part of an exclusive "club" and the guys at the gym were cool. Now, it's just a bunch of juiced up losers with hideous tattoos all over them, balding, goatee wearing, pimply jackasses. That's a "club" I don't want to be a member of.
Yeah, back in the day, i witnessed more young kids who was training hard.
More hardcore atmosphere.

Totaly agreed with you. Good old days. :'(

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 07:30:37 AM »
This kid loaded up around 350 or so on the bench press and then proceeded to walk around the bench 10 minutes without even lifting it....Took it down down to 225 and busted out 6 shaky reps.

I still have no idea what the point was of loading up the bar to 350 and just looking at it.... Fucking tool.
;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 07:32:16 AM »

Dont forget the obligatory "tough guy stares". It's like they are going to the gym for ALL the wrong reasons. Why not just go to the gym, train with a little intensity and leave all the macho, negative bullshit at the house?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 07:32:23 AM »

But....

Drugs before squats?  Eeeew    >:(
((-::

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 07:33:51 AM »
it really is cliche' around these parts but it really is becoming "all drugs"

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2009, 07:34:11 AM »

Dude.

...It's called Feeling the weight.

;D

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2009, 07:35:06 AM »

Goes to show you that genetic response to drugs is everything!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 07:35:36 AM »
For now on   do what I do     wear an iPod   blast it   and if someone attempts to ask you something dmb like that...act like you are in THE ZONE!!!!  Works everytime for me.    :)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 07:35:46 AM »
Drugs before squats?  Eeeew    >:(
YES. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 07:35:57 AM »
Dont forget the obligatory "tough guy stares". It's like they are going to the gym for ALL the wrong reasons. Why just go to the gym, train with a little intensity and leave all the macho, negative bullshit at the house?
Sorry for my negligence in forgetting to mention it's also mandatory to walk around the gym with a ridiculous, "I'm a Cage fighter" facial expression at all times. Very observant on your part.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 07:36:05 AM »

Don't talk about Tbombz that way ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 07:38:04 AM »

Dude.

...It's called Feeling the weight.

;D

He didn't even get underneath the rack! He just sat at the end of the bench stretching his chest as if he was gonna lift it.  

It's almost as if he wanted everyone to think he was a strong guy for those ten minutes while he was sitting there!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 07:38:16 AM »
i just saw pumping iron again and had to think about how bodybuilding of then was so much more appealing than what it is today. im glad im not a fan of this freakshow.
problem of today is people can get their hands on way too much stuff.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2009, 07:38:47 AM »

Don't talk about Tbombz that way ;D
;D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2009, 07:40:12 AM »
YES. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
EEEEEk   totaly pissed me offfor the day.....going to bed till OU/Miami come on!!!! >:( >:(

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2009, 07:41:01 AM »
Deep purple colored stretch marks around his chest and BIG ass cysts on his face, shoulders and back.
LOOKING LIKE BARNEY
U

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2009, 07:41:34 AM »
It's the age of "something for nothin", entitlement attitude that is consuming everything that we persue these days. We (society) are self-destructing. I try to only surround myself with "old school" types of folks.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2009, 07:43:02 AM »
It's the age of "something for nothin", entitlement attitude that is consuming everything that we persue these days. We (society) are self-destructing. I try to only surround myself with "old school" types of folks.
QFT