Author Topic: Young kids of now a day in the gym are disgusting  (Read 12622 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Re: Young kids of now a day in the gym are disgusting
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2009, 05:56:38 AM »
I see a guy in the gym yesterday who is one of the security guards at the community where I live. He's about 23 and if you saw him, you would honestly never know he lifted. So he sees me and comes up and asks me what I'm taking. When I tell him I'm not on anything he's like, "Bullshit! No way, you're not on juice."  Then he tells me, that for the last year he's been on 1000 mgs of test, 500 mg deca, 200 mg trenbolone, plus the last 4 months G.H. and insulin. Yet the guy can't weigh more than 160 at 5'8". Apparently, he started juicing the same day he started working out...and it's not like he's the only one. There's like an epidemic of these clowns. I remember back in the 80's, if you were a 20 year old guy with a great physique, you felt special, like being part of an exclusive "club" and the guys at the gym were cool. Now, it's just a bunch of juiced up losers with hideous tattoos all over them, balding, goatee wearing, pimply jackasses. That's a "club" I don't want to be a member of.

true, absolutely.
only living for juice, and if they see you squatting with 300 they you're taking twice more than them.
asstropin

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2009, 05:57:33 AM »
its all relative kyomu.  the same way you look down on others who don't train hard enough to meet your standards, perhaps others are looking at you the same way... 

i recently quit doing squats to rest my knees.  I'm doing some other leg exercises in teh mean time, but if you saw me in the gym would you consider me lazy doing my other leg exercises?  many people in the gym are also inexperienced when it comes to lifting.  ive been learning about lifting since i was 12.  i made a lot of mistakes along my way, and i still dont have it figured out.  others are still early on in their journey and have only been training a couple of years.  you gotta give people time to reach the same spot you are at. 

as for the steroids, i agree they are abused and used as an easy way out.  i dont take them, and i respect your gains as a natural too kyomu.  everyone's different thoguh, and some choose to do it the easier way.  the only thing about roid users that upsets me is when they lie, and try to compare tehmselves to naturals.  somehow a bigger juicer usually comes across as thinking he's better than someome smaller than him, even though that person is natural.  whose to say the natural wouldnt be much bigger on juice?  you cannot compare apples and oranges. 

You didnt understand me well. I didnt refer to squat at all.
You are obssed by an idea toward me.

Ok

I should have said "A kid who even dont know how to bench uses tons of steroids."

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2009, 05:58:54 AM »
I don't think so. Majority of the people (like 99 something percent) who go to the gym go to exercise or just fool around with their mates and treat it as a social event. Very, very few are into bodybuilding, which requires a reasonable amount of hard training. The guys who belong to the majority don't wish to look like Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman, so they just do what they think is right and don't try to kill themselves.

You are a bodybuilder who likes to train hard and so, push yourself. Huge difference.

But if we are talking about a punk who can't bench 2 plates, but is trying to find someone to hook him up with juice just so he can get 16" arms, then yes, he's not only a pussy but also an idiot.
You are very right. Gyms are for everyone.
But, when i call pussies, I am talking about those wannabe and bbers

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2009, 06:02:58 AM »

true, absolutely.
only living for juice, and if they see you squatting with 300 they you're taking twice more than them.
That is. In Getbig, In real world.
These young assholes are everywhere.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2009, 06:03:08 AM »

I have just said that the people who dont train to the maximum limit are pussies.

You cannot train to the "maximum limit" each and every working set and each and every workout. You certainly don't. I bet if there was a guy who stuck up a shotgun up your ass as you were ready to rack the weight you could do another rep. If someone offered you a million dollars for another rep you could do it too - at least a lot of the time. All training programs involve some pacing.

Unless you do one single set every 5 weeks and load up on a lot of amphetamines and Wagner (to paraphrase Poliquin) to psych yourself up. Even then you'll burn out before soon.

Especially when doing a lot of high rep/high set/high frequency work a la Milos there will be a lot of pacing and submaximal effort. Going all out all the time and doing high volume simply isn't possible. You'd be in the hospital after the first week, and I don't care how much insulin you use to "recover" quickly.  :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2009, 06:05:57 AM »
You are very right. Gyms are for everyone.
But, when i call pussies, I am talking about those wannabe and bbers

Agree. The latter are the kind of guys Croatch always mocks, lol.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2009, 06:06:41 AM »
You cannot train to the "maximum limit" each and every working set and each and every workout. You certainly don't. I bet if there was a guy who stuck up a shotgun up your ass as you were ready to rack the weight you could do another rep. If someone offered you a million dollars for another rep you could do it too - at least a lot of the time. All training programs involve some pacing.
Unless you do one single set every 5 weeks and load up on a lot of amphetamines and Wagner (to paraphrase Poliquin) to psych yourself up. Even then you'll burn out before soon.

Especially when doing a lot of high rep/high set/high frequency work a la Milos there will be a lot of pacing and submaximal effort. Going all out all the time and doing high volume simply isn't possible. You'd be in the hospital after the first week, and I don't care how much insulin you use to "recover" quickly.  :D

Yeah. Thats true. Nobody can. But trying to approach that mental state is very important.

Of course, i have some easy days. But, when I am ready, totaly no mercy at all.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2009, 06:09:10 AM »
Agree. The latter are the kind of guys Croatch always mocks, lol.
Croatch is one of the getbiger i would like to train with.
He is a hard trainee.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2009, 06:11:57 AM »
grrrrrr those young punks, grrrrrr

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2009, 06:23:13 AM »
I have personaly seen a guy that was about 6'1" and weighed about 170lbs. That was using 1000mgs Test E., 100mgs eod of Tren A., and 600mgs Deca. Each week for 4 months and he only gained about 8lbs. I couldn't believe it, but there really are people out there that have bodies that don't respond very well to AAS.
WTF! Just quit if thats the case because your genetics suck.. Doing juice the minute you start lifting is also the dumbest thing you could do. You have to learn what your exercises work for you and get a good base of muscle. If your juicin right off the bat how do you know if your program is workin or the juice.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2009, 06:29:15 AM »
But, when I am ready, totaly no mercy at all.

Train like an Animal! Show no mercy!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2009, 06:34:11 AM »
Train like an Animal! Show no mercy!
These pics never get old. 8)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2009, 06:54:24 AM »
OMG the kid breaking the fish tank! "Momma! momma!" Catch the water with something moron.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2009, 07:05:40 AM »
I have seen Platz training directly.

His training is crazy. Yes litelary crazy. I dont recommend it to anybody.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2009, 07:11:58 AM »
Here is a prime example right here..... "delusional" can only bench 135 pounds, and is asking for advice on the training board yet half of his 30 posts are asking questions about AAS and pro-hormones....

Ok, I have been stuck on just one 45 for bench pressing, and it feel like my delts are going to come off. Everything else though is going straight up, does anyone know the problem I am having. Or what I can do to combat it and destroy the bench press.

After some research is it true that anything saying they have British dragon or dispensary is a complete fake ?  (having a hard time here, not trying to die LOL)  ???

What would you guys say is better after a ph, novedex xt by Gaspari or estro extreme by acl ?

Hi, I would like to know what would be the best stack to use with Tren Extreme? I would also like to know what to take in order to keep up my sex drive.(during and after

It feels like his "delts are coming off" when he is benching 135 and this moron is gonna compound the problem 10 times over by using anabolics....

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2009, 07:21:51 AM »
For the many that do it wrong there are still a few that do it right... so it`s all good...

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2009, 09:55:09 AM »
WTF! Just quit if thats the case because your genetics suck.. Doing juice the minute you start lifting is also the dumbest thing you could do. You have to learn what your exercises work for you and get a good base of muscle. If your juicin right off the bat how do you know if your program is workin or the juice.

Dude, I wasn't talking about myself. I responded very well to AAS. I am 5'6" 190lbs. I haven't cycled in about 2 years. However, the guy I was talking was 40 years old and had been training off and on his whole life. His body just wouldn't respond to AAS. It was the strangest thing I have ever seen and he was using a lot of gear.
You Can't Do It!!!

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2009, 10:02:33 AM »
I see a guy in the gym yesterday who is one of the security guards at the community where I live. He's about 23 and if you saw him, you would honestly never know he lifted. So he sees me and comes up and asks me what I'm taking. When I tell him I'm not on anything he's like, "Bullshit! No way, you're not on juice."  Then he tells me, that for the last year he's been on 1000 mgs of test, 500 mg deca, 200 mg trenbolone, plus the last 4 months G.H. and insulin. Yet the guy can't weigh more than 160 at 5'8". Apparently, he started juicing the same day he started working out...and it's not like he's the only one. There's like an epidemic of these clowns. I remember back in the 80's, if you were a 20 year old guy with a great physique, you felt special, like being part of an exclusive "club" and the guys at the gym were cool. Now, it's just a bunch of juiced up losers with hideous tattoos all over them, balding, goatee wearing, pimply jackasses. That's a "club" I don't want to be a member of.

I AGREE TOTALLY THESE GUYS MAKE U ASHAME 4 BEIN BIG N RIPPED

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2009, 11:15:23 AM »
did the fish make it? :'(
tank u jesus

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2009, 12:40:08 PM »
i am obsessed by an idea toward you?  i didnt understand you well? 
you have been getting more and more arrogant in the past year kyomu.  you look down on others who you think arent training hard, yet many would say the same about you.   your lifts are nothing special, not even for a natural.  also, i find it ironic that you defend Paco, a drug abusing pro just like the rest of them.  in another thread you say he is telling you to take tribulus terestus and some GH release drug... which to me sounds like he is starting you off slowly...trying to get you to cross the line one step at a time, and before you know it, you will be using steroids, etc just like him.
Oh God.... How old are you? Around 20yrs old hah? :-\

I am nothing proud of my lifts. I think i am a weak lifter. Just i do 100% effort. Thats what i want to say. I dont care if the guy is extremely weak like a handicap person. Just i want to know if he puts his 100% soul in it or not.
As Kiwiol says. Gym is for everyone. But when I say pussies, i am talking to those wannabes who dont do 100% effort when they train.
And, your prejudice is really really terrible. Be careful about your life in the future.
I dont defend anybody, i say just what i think.
I am not like Bigbob who defend Nasser. I even said  to Paco face to face that his shape is really bad and he has thin pecs.

And I explained tons of reasons why i dont use steroid and i dont want to explain it anymore. Just I am tired.Ask it to another people like DonkeyKong Please.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2009, 02:04:41 PM »
cockumu is a retard. He believes in his own internet hype , he 's your typical insecure meathead pretending to be "cool" and somekind of deep thinker/philosopher on the side when he's only a poor delusional bastard with tons of psychological shortcomings.

He s the perfect example of the self centered obsessed meathead in his 30 who achieved close to nothingin life. His encounter with "paco" changed his pathetic life and now he thinks he s some kind of important guy on the internets.  A japanese/spanish version of delusional arvilla.

It was crystal clear since the very begining of his "relationship" with "paco" that he would go the steroid route some day whatever the bullshits he told us until now.
Talk about a self proclamed wise guy... who just happen to be a delusional self centered narcistic meathead with nothing else in life to be proud of like so many here.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2009, 02:07:15 PM »
cockumu is a retard. He believes in his own internet hype , he 's your typical insecure meathead pretending to be "cool" and somekind of deep thinker/philosopher on the side when he's only a poor delusional bastard with tons of psychological shortcomings.

He s the perfect example of the self centered obsessed meathead in his 30 who achieved close to nothingin life. His encounter with "paco" changed his pathetic life and now he thinks he s some kind of important guy on the internets.  A japanese/spanish version of delusional arvilla.

It was crystal clear since the very begining of his "relationship" with "paco" that he would go the steroid route some day whatever the bullshits he told us until now.
How old are you?

I hope i could live like this now without achiving anything.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2009, 02:07:52 PM »
How old are you?

"how old are you?" "how old are you?"  ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2009, 02:19:14 PM »
"how old are you?" "how old are you?"  ::)
Its obvious that you dont know what the life is.

I give a lesson to you kid.
In there, there is no achivement. Its a alternative state of winning and losing until you die.

I have my company here since 2001.I dont have any family here.
 I hope that it was that easy as you imagine...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2009, 02:30:47 PM »
Its obvious that you dont know what the life is.

I give a lesson to you kid.
In there, there is no achivement. Its a alternative state of winning and losing until you die.

I have my company here since 2001.I dont have any family here.
 I hope that it was that easy as you imagine...