Author Topic: CANE CORSO RULE  (Read 23754 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: CANE CORSO RULE
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 01:22:52 PM »
a harness just dosent work at all , the moment they see a bird or something its over ! im 245lbs and they will dragg me a good 20 feet to get that bird .
hahaha
    ;D

Who's in charge?
:

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 10:34:05 PM »
i dont know about that one buddy ! google cane corso and u will see the light !  dont worry ill sell u a puppy one day

Haha you're funny!  I know enough about Canes, Presas, and Pits to know they are NO match for a well trained, German bred Shephard.  Not saying Canes aren't cool dogs but they are not the tough, bad ass dog you owners make them out to be.  More their bark is bigger than their bite.  No doubt I think they are great dogs but many own them with the false reality that they are this badass dog. 

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 10:44:33 PM »
My dog is so big and powerful I have to use a bridle on him.  When the wife takes him for a walk, she has to harness him to a chuckwagon

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2009, 12:52:38 AM »
hahaha
    ;D

Who's in charge?

lol im in charge most of the time its just that this breed has such a high prey drive  and are extreamly muscular and powerfull animals and if im not paying attention for a sec they will try 2 go after the prey with a prong collar pulling with full force and can drag jerk me a few steps lol gotta love it

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2009, 01:11:01 AM »
Haha you're funny!  I know enough about Canes, Presas, and Pits to know they are NO match for a well trained, German bred Shephard.  Not saying Canes aren't cool dogs but they are not the tough, bad ass dog you owners make them out to be.  More their bark is bigger than their bite.  No doubt I think they are great dogs but many own them with the false reality that they are this badass dog. 
  you know  absoluty nothing about a Cane Corso
when you say "match" what do you imply ? im against all forms of animal cruilty !
im sure you have never had the oppertunity to be blessed by the pressance of a full grown pure bred Cane Corso Italian Mastiff otherwise you wouldent have made such a blind statment. the history of the breed are auxilary warriars on the battlefields of the roman empire..  there are pics of cane corso running through teh battle field with a mans head in their mouth they were and are hunters of large game , lions , bear , boar . they serve a purpose of guarding property and ppl these days ...german shepards are nice hearding dogs and done a great job of that in their history  but they are (in your words) "no match" for a pure bred cane corso mastiff that tips the scales frm 150 - 200 lbs :)
and plz dont say "you owners" my dogs are extreamly well taken care of and are fed better then most ppl ..i dont have these dogs for dummie reasons i have them for a working purpose ...ill sell you a pupp one day dont worry there is still hope :)

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2009, 01:18:14 AM »
My dog is so big and powerful I have to use a bridle on him.  When the wife takes him for a walk, she has to harness him to a chuckwagon
what kind of dog do you have?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2009, 04:36:09 AM »
when you say "match" what do you imply ? im against all forms of animal cruilty !
im sure you have never had the oppertunity to be blessed by the pressance of a full grown pure bred Cane Corso Italian Mastiff otherwise you wouldent have made such a blind statment. the history of the breed are auxilary warriars on the battlefields of the roman empire..  there are pics of cane corso running through teh battle field with a mans head in their mouth they were and are hunters of large game , lions , bear , boar . they serve a purpose of guarding property and ppl these days ...german shepards are nice hearding dogs and done a great job of that in their history  but they are (in your words) "no match" for a pure bred cane corso mastiff that tips the scales frm 150 - 200 lbs :)
and plz don't say "you owners" my dogs are extreamly well taken care of and are fed better then most ppl ..i don't have these dogs for dummie reasons i have them for a working purpose ...ill sell you a pupp one day don't worry there is still hope :)

They look cool and intimidating.  They look a bit like a Neo mastiff....  Scary looking dogs i doubt you will have a problem of being robbed ever with those in the house.  I don't care for aggressive dogs or dogs that are poorly socialized and cant hang in a pack of other dogs peacefully.  not saying yours are but if they are i don't like em.  With that said the little piece of crap toy dogs in my neighborhood are almost all poorly socialized and aggressive towards other dogs they are snappy and bark like crazy.  people don't worry about them cause they are small but I hate them just the same and would not really care if they got off their leashes and were run over.....would not care one bit.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2009, 09:08:11 AM »
gorgeous dogs bro

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2009, 09:14:31 AM »
and plz dont say "you owners" my dogs are extreamly well taken care of and are fed better then most ppl ..i dont have these dogs for dummie reasons i have them for a working purpose ...ill sell you a pupp one day dont worry there is still hope :)

Oh brother........the dog you speak of back in Roman/Greek times was known as the Molossus NOT a Cane Corso.  A Corso is simply a molosser type breed.  But many dog experts don't even believe a Cane Corso is actually a pure bred.  It's probably simply a bandog and nothing more.  Not saying they aren't pretty dogs but there is a lot of speculation behind their genuineness as a breed, do the research.   

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2009, 10:33:46 AM »
Thanks for the additional pics...they are adorable!
R

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2009, 11:14:26 AM »
I'd like to hear some stories about your dog please! :)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2009, 09:51:22 PM »
Im sure the same was said about you when u were born :)

weak, thats all you got.

.. until you've had a variety of dogs you can't say corso's are the best.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2009, 10:11:22 PM »
the chain is the only thing that will keep these dogs on a leash cause anything else is broken with ease ...also its great for exercise ..im a big guy with big property and love the big breed dogs there aint no better then a purebred Cane Corso :)
a harness just dosent work at all , the moment they see a bird or something its over ! im 245lbs and they will dragg me a good 20 feet to get that bird .
Sounds like you can't control your 130 and 150 pound dogs.

Take some classes and get control of your animals before someone gets accidentally hurt.

Example: One of my neighbors has a cane he lets lay in the front yard while he fucks about with his yard or whatever. The dog is gentle with his kids and playful with anyone that comes by. HOWEVER one day I hear some lady screaming at the top of her lungs in my front yard, I open the door and there is this cane jumping on her, trying to play with her little chiuahuah she was walking...no malicious intent, but he could have knocked her down and hurt her easily as he was taller than her standing up.  I walked outside and yelled at him and he ran back home, but still.

In other words, if your 130 pound dog is pulling a 245 pound man around, the 245 pound man doesn't have control of the 130 pound dog. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2009, 06:45:40 PM »
Problem is alot of people get these dogs and they don't have the property for them. A dog should match the  space. For instance, big dogs like that should be on a farm or an estate. Same for Flower's Great Danes, and how she talked about the zoomies. Those dogs are not housedogs , but "estate" or farm dogs.

Secondly, I agree with Chaos, if those dogs are pulling you, then they should be trained not to pull, regardless of the "prey drive". The dog whisper had trained a Am. Staffordshire Terrier to walk and pay no mind to other dogs, barking or otherwise...and we know how those dogs are when it comes to fighting or other aggressive dogs. If they can be trained, then so can a Cane Corso

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2009, 03:22:39 AM »
They look cool and intimidating.  They look a bit like a Neo mastiff....  Scary looking dogs i doubt you will have a problem of being robbed ever with those in the house.  I don't care for aggressive dogs or dogs that are poorly socialized and cant hang in a pack of other dogs peacefully.  not saying yours are but if they are i don't like em.  With that said the little piece of crap toy dogs in my neighborhood are almost all poorly socialized and aggressive towards other dogs they are snappy and bark like crazy.  people don't worry about them cause they are small but I hate them just the same and would not really care if they got off their leashes and were run over.....would not care one bit.
thanks they are beautiful dogs to look at in person .. they are directly related to the neo mastiff and and are both direct decentents from a roman war dog ..the cane corso became the agile masstiff  and teh neo became the more bulky heavyweight mastiff ... my dogs are trained quite well and are not ppl aggressive or dog agressive but the mentality of the male cane corso is almost as if he thinks he is the only alpha male dog to exsist in the world and it shows when he is dominat over other male dogs .. when there is a suspecious situation or person their instints kick in and i have no worries of my properity or family safty ..gotta love these dogs

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2009, 03:26:22 AM »
Oh brother........the dog you speak of back in Roman/Greek times was known as the Molossus NOT a Cane Corso.  A Corso is simply a molosser type breed.  But many dog experts don't even believe a Cane Corso is actually a pure bred.  It's probably simply a bandog and nothing more.  Not saying they aren't pretty dogs but there is a lot of speculation behind their genuineness as a breed, do the research.   
u cant tell me to do the reserch cause i practically wrote the book !
google banndoge b4 you use the word wrongfully  ...i can stay here and school you on this amazing breed that has remained pure and untouched in rual mountains of italy untill the early 90s when they were imported out of italy and became popular but id rather you do teh reserch :)

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2009, 03:30:32 AM »
Sounds like you can't control your 130 and 150 pound dogs.

Take some classes and get control of your animals before someone gets accidentally hurt.

In other words, if your 130 pound dog is pulling a 245 pound man around, the 245 pound man doesn't have control of the 130 pound dog. ;)
Clear the cat hair off of your computer screen and read the entire thread b4 you put in your worthless 2 cents !  ;D my dogs are extreamly well trained and fed better then most ppl

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2009, 03:44:34 AM »
Problem is alot of people get these dogs and they don't have the property for them. A dog should match the  space. For instance, big dogs like that should be on a farm or an estate. Same for Flower's Great Danes, and how she talked about the zoomies. Those dogs are not housedogs , but "estate" or farm dogs.

Secondly, I agree with Chaos, if those dogs are pulling you, then they should be trained not to pull, regardless of the "prey drive". The dog whisper had trained a Am. Staffordshire Terrier to walk and pay no mind to other dogs, barking or otherwise...and we know how those dogs are when it comes to fighting or other aggressive dogs. If they can be trained, then so can a Cane Corso

i have 3 acres of land where my dogs run free and hunt .. my dogs dont pull me but if u have experiance with a powerfull alpha natured dog with a high prey drive such as a Cane Corso its not that hard for the  dog to jerk a person one or 2 steps if not paying attention when the dog see a bird from behind you or w.e ... compairing an am staff and a cane corso is like compairing a hundai to a ferrari ..no comparison at all and my dogs are trained quite well i must say ..i try to make them perfect examples of the breed and have done a flawless job so far givin that they are still puppies :)....more pics to come!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2009, 05:15:05 AM »
Clear the cat hair off of your computer screen and read the entire thread b4 you put in your worthless 2 cents !  ;D my dogs are extreamly well trained and fed better then most ppl
Feed them as well as you want, they are still out of control.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2009, 05:38:16 AM »
Feed them as well as you want, they are still out of control.
I see that u cleared the cat hairs off of your computer screen ...pat yaself on ur back lil buddy

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2009, 06:28:00 AM »
Look at those babies!!  Keep those pics coming :D
R

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2009, 07:19:34 AM »
Look at those babies!!  Keep those pics coming :D
hahaha there paws are as big as their heads

I love big dog puppies so awkward looking

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2009, 09:09:00 AM »
i have 3 acres of land where my dogs run free and hunt .. my dogs dont pull me but if u have experiance with a powerfull alpha natured dog with a high prey drive such as a Cane Corso its not that hard for the  dog to jerk a person one or 2 steps if not paying attention when the dog see a bird from behind you or w.e ... compairing an am staff and a cane corso is like compairing a hundai to a ferrari ..no comparison at all and my dogs are trained quite well i must say ..i try to make them perfect examples of the breed and have done a flawless job so far givin that they are still puppies :)....more pics to come!!!!
Im talking 10-40+ acres of land. Am staffs as you know are "show" equivalent to the Apbt, which all need people who are strict and disciplined because they are animal aggressive. Plus the fact they pound for pound more muscle laden than Corso, makes for difficult dog. Not to argue, which is more dog. But as soon as a dog starts to pull, they must be trained to stop, I've seen police trained Corsos, presas, and pits that act like statutes when squirrels are bounding around in front of them.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2009, 04:27:34 PM »
I see that u cleared the cat hairs off of your computer screen ...pat yaself on ur back lil buddy
Don't come crying to us when your out of control animals hurt someone and get taken away and put down.

Too bad such good looking animals have such an irresponsible owner. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2009, 04:27:10 AM »
Don't come crying to us when your out of control animals hurt someone and get taken away and put down.

Too bad such good looking animals have such an irresponsible owner. :-\

aww did i hurt ur feelings pussy cat???