Author Topic: I had a lucky escape in the gym today  (Read 2900 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
I had a lucky escape in the gym today
« on: October 03, 2009, 11:07:50 AM »
Im half way through my session when in walks this Pakistani kid, about 20 years old, 5 foot 8 and about 150lbs, didnt think much of it then i looked down and he had a tap out t shirt on ANDDDDDDDDDDDD Tap out jogging bottoms!!!
I grabbed my stuff and ran like the wind, managed to get out of there before this killing machine spotted me

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Re: I had a lucky escape in the gym today
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 08:46:09 PM »
Thank God, man! Those damned bullies don't even kill people like normal savages! They make you scream in submission! NO HOMO. ;)
Almost always, yes.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 08:51:51 PM »
We once had some indian/paki/whatever their all the same really, guy who trained at my gym. He stunk so bad (like curry and BO) that management told him to either start wearing more deodorant or leave. He hasn't been back since....
No doubt about it...

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 09:01:48 PM »
We once had some indian/paki/whatever their all the same really, guy who trained at my gym. He stunk so bad (like curry and BO) that management told him to either start wearing more deodorant or leave. He hasn't been back since....

I need to start going to your gym bro. Why do these ppl smell so bad?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 09:04:46 PM »

Well a few of us were talking about it and came to the conclusion that because they always eat curry (like all the time) and becauwse the flavour is so strong, the curry smell comes out of their pores when they sweat. Plus it seems they are allergic to wearing deoderant.....
No doubt about it...

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 09:10:03 PM »

I've seen the same thing happen.  I felt bad about it too, but don't people know they stink to high heaven.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 09:12:56 PM »
Well a few of us were talking about it and came to the conclusion that because they always eat curry (like all the time) and becauwse the flavour is so strong, the curry smell comes out of their pores when they sweat. Plus it seems they are allergic to wearing deoderant.....

Yeah could be it. I noticed the westernised ones dont smell as bad maybe coz of a more western diet i guess.

It's the fob ones you gotta look out for  :-X

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 09:23:33 PM »
Yeah could be it. I noticed the westernised ones dont smell as bad maybe coz of a more western diet i guess.

It's the fob ones you gotta look out for  :-X

Yeah, smelly bunch of people for sure. How the fuck can you eat curry like everyday?!
No doubt about it...

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 09:40:11 PM »
Im half way through my session when in walks this Pakistani kid, about 20 years old, 5 foot 8 and about 150lbs, didnt think much of it then i looked down and he had a tap out t shirt on ANDDDDDDDDDDDD Tap out jogging bottoms!!!
I grabbed my stuff and ran like the wind, managed to get out of there before this killing machine spotted me

Just by wearing a certain t-shirt he scares the shit out of you making you
run home and start a thread about it, even if you are joking about it.

I find those kids harmless, wannabees, just as scary as a baseball fan.

The kids involved in the gym scene are much more unhealthy and creepy
like those kids:
Yesterday, I met a young kid and asked me how to do the squat since he has never done before.

But....

He has already tryed all the androgenic and anabolic. And now he is trying GH.
And still trains like a pussy.

And even trys to compete in the next year.

I hate most of bodybuilders even more. >:(

I see a guy in the gym yesterday who is one of the security guards at the community where I live. He's about 23 and if you saw him, you would honestly never know he lifted. So he sees me and comes up and asks me what I'm taking. When I tell him I'm not on anything he's like, "Bullshit! No way, you're not on juice."  Then he tells me, that for the last year he's been on 1000 mgs of test, 500 mg deca, 200 mg trenbolone, plus the last 4 months G.H. and insulin. Yet the guy can't weigh more than 160 at 5'8". Apparently, he started juicing the same day he started working out...and it's not like he's the only one. There's like an epidemic of these clowns. I remember back in the 80's, if you were a 20 year old guy with a great physique, you felt special, like being part of an exclusive "club" and the guys at the gym were cool. Now, it's just a bunch of juiced up losers with hideous tattoos all over them, balding, goatee wearing, pimply jackasses. That's a "club" I don't want to be a member of.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 10:33:16 PM »

Lurk more.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 10:34:15 PM »

I find those kids harmless, wannabees, just as scary as a baseball fan.

The kids involved in the gym scene are much more unhealthy and creepy
like those kids:

How is the Mitsubishi Triton going?
No doubt about it...

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 11:25:33 PM »

One time I was over seas and had got a taxi.. I had to tell the guy to roll down the windows cuse he smelled so bad it was making me sick!!!!!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2009, 01:11:18 AM »
One time I was over seas and had got a taxi.. I had to tell the guy to roll down the windows cuse he smelled so bad it was making me sick!!!!!

.....but he didn't wear tapout stuff so you survived. Good story.

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2009, 01:16:50 AM »
.....but he didn't wear tapout stuff so you survived. Good story.

If I saw he had a Tapout shirt on I wouldn't have said shit... I would have just sat there trying to hold my breath like a little bitch... Tapout = ass whoopin for sure   ::)

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2009, 01:54:48 AM »
errr.... i don't wear any of that MMA attire, but i don't  see what is wrong with people wearing them??? ???

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 04:26:55 AM »
errr.... i don't wear any of that MMA attire, but i don't  see what is wrong with people wearing them??? ???

Ok, but whatever you do, don't ever stare at them.  :o

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 04:30:57 AM »
That was Sherief NoShamelaby

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 11:38:11 AM »
Ok, but whatever you do, don't ever stare at them.  :o

ok..... you are freaking me out.... i will watch my back when they are around.... :'(

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 12:56:15 PM »
Yeah, smelly bunch of people for sure. How the fuck can you eat curry like everyday?!
No hot and spicy food = no bad odour,
personally cant digest spicy things,,i myself eat clean , various races i guess,im sorry not  sounding like an racist nut, i remember working in room service at a Hotel ,there was this lazy (white) englishman with his family,,damn the whole room smelled,,looked like they hadnt showered for 2 days, i dint even bother to take the tip, because i wanted to get out of there :-[ ,next thing was this oil shiek from middle east,ultimately it depends on the individual , how neat and groomed they want to be. personally i cant stand stinky people and im pretty blunt and firm on that be it anybody, sorry ;)  

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2009, 12:57:12 PM »
While it immunizes you against Alzheimer. Doesn't curry makes you have nightmares?

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009, 01:58:29 PM »
maybe they re just animals?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2009, 04:34:48 PM »
Glad to hear that you made it out alive...

Alex23

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 11:34:39 PM »
::)

Humor is failing on here of the late.

Rehashing circa 2006 or lack of basic skills...

Time to quit.

BanksMcgee

• Getbig II
  • The Mighty Ducks Didn't let Emilio Estevez down!
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2009, 01:19:56 AM »

This sounds like Sherrif Schlongaby. Owned by gym management! Was he walking around with the How to suck dick exercise like Nasser book/training log?
-BM