Author Topic: How many people believe that Jeff Rodriguez is natural?  (Read 27572 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: How many people believe that Jeff Rodriguez is natural?
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2009, 02:54:41 PM »
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2009, 03:00:09 PM »
kyomu=still a damn good asian would make a great farmer here in the states

maybe kyomu exported to america he could learn great logic and other abilities
Ok, for being your rural farmer, Can you explain the reason why i quit produce my products to those 10000 consumers monthly in Europe?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2009, 03:04:26 PM »
Falcon. You are a weak person who must escape from the reality with smoking weeds and cloud your conciousness clarity which produce the materialization.
Escaping from the reality = Loser
Quit smoking weeds. Still you have time.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2009, 03:07:53 PM »
Falcon. You are a weak person who must escape from the reality with smoking weeds and cloud your conciousness clarity which produce the materialization.
Escaping from the reality = Loser
Quit smoking weeds. Still you have time.

yes im a weak bastid i mush admit! Please do not get sucked into this falcon trap kyomu amigo the mysteries of the falcon mind are quite amusing, speak no more, sit and meditate on a pointy rock my son
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2009, 03:11:17 PM »
yes im a weak bastid i mush admit! Please do not get sucked into this falcon trap kyomu amigo the mysteries of the falcon mind are quite amusing, speak no more, sit and meditate on a pointy rock my son
A tip for you (serious)

Dont try to be strong or trying to be a somebody.
More you try, more you fail.
why?

Because you are already strong and somebody.

No need to go to a pointy rock. The real experts can meditate even in the war. The peace is in everywhere.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2009, 03:15:26 PM »
I think Taco is a former competitor and a big mofo.  Most of us here are 16yo basement dwelling 140lb geeks, but not all.

Thanks Tapeworm.

Prototype, I shouldnt have called you a liar seeing as I know nothing about you.
Are you a 'natural bodybuilder'?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2009, 03:16:17 PM »
kyomu man i love you bro im just teasing

im probably gonna get some pussy tonite from this chick thats like 6feet tall wish me luck superior asian
A

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2009, 04:26:39 PM »
Of course everyone who isn't in a dream world knows that there are bodybuilders who pretend to be natural and/or credit their gains to the latest supplement. The next magazine that comes out will have something about how Jay made the biggest come back ever due to 'Anabolic Halo' or something similar.

However there are guys out there who look amazing and are truly natural.

Can everyone look like Jeff? no way. some people's genetics would never allow for this. some people could take all the gear in the world and not be anywhere close.

Jeff looks good because he has the right amount of muscle in the right places. He has great lines due to genetic structure and good muscle bellies. He does not weigh that much in competition shape. It's an illusion.

If you have any idea about getting in to competition shape you would know that once you drop to a certain level of bodyfat you will look bigger. Your's muscles will look crisp and detailed, your waist Will be much smaller giving you the illusion of bigger size.

His muscle looks very dense due to years of heavy weight training. Other guys that have trained and eat the same way Jeff does that I've seen have had that look too.

It's very hard for the average perma bulker to understand this. Especially on this web site where everyone seems to be negative.

Plus I will tell you right now that Jeff leads a life style that most people would not envy.
     you are spot on here, bb comes down to perfect proportions, and jeff has that, on a very small frame like me, we both share very short limbs that when, cut down bf looks huge. if u want i will post pic, im completely natty, but many ppl think other wise bcuz my natural shape make's me appear much bigger than i really, iam. thats a great bb frame. ppl who have shitty structure will never understand this,  they can take a pro stack and never look half as good. its the cold truth, and ppl get defensive about it bcuz they cant imagine some one looking better than themselves without juice, id imagine its pretty disheartening. in all honesty jeffs arms come comp time probly arnt even 17, like i said its a hard thing to discribe to those who haven't a clue. he is well with'n the realm of natty's

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2009, 08:16:49 PM »
     you are spot on here, bb comes down to perfect proportions, and jeff has that, on a very small frame like me, we both share very short limbs that when, cut down bf looks huge. if u want i will post pic, im completely natty, but many ppl think other wise bcuz my natural shape make's me appear much bigger than i really, iam. thats a great bb frame. ppl who have shitty structure will never understand this,  they can take a pro stack and never look half as good. its the cold truth, and ppl get defensive about it bcuz they cant imagine some one looking better than themselves without juice, id imagine its pretty disheartening. in all honesty jeffs arms come comp time probly arnt even 17, like i said its a hard thing to discribe to those who haven't a clue. he is well with'n the realm of natty's
::)

Prototype

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2009, 08:40:41 PM »
I think Taco is a former competitor and a big mofo.  Most of us here are 16yo basement dwelling 140lb geeks, but not all.

Some guys have the attitude that because they couldn't do it natural, no one else could either.

Then there are natural guys that accuse anyone who has a better physique than them of gear usage.

Either of these is self limiting and unproductive.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #110 on: October 06, 2009, 08:46:16 PM »

Weren't you banned from MD for that cocky attitude (among other things)? ::)

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/member.php?u=7876

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2009, 09:07:54 PM »
Some guys have the attitude that because they couldn't do it natural, no one else could either.

Then there are natural guys that accuse anyone who has a better physique than them of gear usage.

Either of these is self limiting and unproductive.

I have the attitude because bodybuilders use 'bodybuilding supplemets'.  All of them, including myself, and Im honest enough as to admit it.
The actual difference is that I used stuff and responded so well that theres just no hiding it.  I didnt even use that much and it was blatant.  'Naturals' ( ::)) use stuff, maybe its small amounts, maybe its specific things.  Clen, t3, ephedra, var, prohormones, none of that shit is natural.
The thing is they dont try to hang with the big boys and blow up,  hence NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW WHO THEY ARE unless they claim 'natural' so that now theyre 'somebody'.  U think anyone would give a shit who Jeff is if he was just some NPC competitor struggling at regional shows?  Nope.  

Prototype

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: October 06, 2009, 09:31:57 PM »
Thanks Tapeworm.

Prototype, I shouldnt have called you a liar seeing as I know nothing about you.
Are you a 'natural bodybuilder'?

Yeah man, I am. I know many people who are also.

About 65% of the people at my gym used gear and I had the best physique by far. About half of them had no business using it and looked like they barely even trained.

Then you had natural guys in the gym who had either average physiques or good physiques that would accuse me of it behind my back due to jealousy. Either because I just had a better physique than them or was more successful at competitions.

I could care less really. Same as anyone else in the gym who was in good shape, gear usage or not. Care less what other people think and be concerned about your own training and not what others are doing. There's a respect that goes with it. Guys that are in awesome shape themselves generally don't talk down about other guys.

I'm also familiar with people who pass themselves off as natural but are definitley not and are deliberately deceptive. Seem like perfectly nice people too. Paris Kiripatea was a real nice guy. He beat my friend and training partner Warren Clampit for the INBA Australian and Natural Olympia titles. It was then found later that he was using enough gear to kill a brown dog lol. We heard someone was busted and Warren thought there was no way it could be Paris because he seems like such a good guy. Well there you go. You can google it actually.

So I can see either side but I don't think Jeff uses and I certainly find it beleivable.

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2009, 09:37:37 PM »
Weren't you banned from MD for that cocky attitude (among other things)? ::)

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/member.php?u=7876
   nah, that wasn't me, i guess i have a pretty generic name, there's like 4 other jus on this board ::) , ive never even been there.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2009, 10:12:40 PM »
Yeah man, I am. I know many people who are also.

About 65% of the people at my gym used gear and I had the best physique by far. About half of them had no business using it and looked like they barely even trained.

Then you had natural guys in the gym who had either average physiques or good physiques that would accuse me of it behind my back due to jealousy. Either because I just had a better physique than them or was more successful at competitions.

I could care less really. Same as anyone else in the gym who was in good shape, gear usage or not. Care less what other people think and be concerned about your own training and not what others are doing. There's a respect that goes with it. Guys that are in awesome shape themselves generally don't talk down about other guys.

I'm also familiar with people who pass themselves off as natural but are definitley not and are deliberately deceptive. Seem like perfectly nice people too. Paris Kiripatea was a real nice guy. He beat my friend and training partner Warren Clampit for the INBA Australian and Natural Olympia titles. It was then found later that he was using enough gear to kill a brown dog lol. We heard someone was busted and Warren thought there was no way it could be Paris because he seems like such a good guy. Well there you go. You can google it actually.

So I can see either side but I don't think Jeff uses and I certainly find it beleivable.

Are you the guy in the photo?

If so I saw you at Doherty's years ago...very good physique (no homo)

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: October 06, 2009, 10:16:58 PM »
JRod is probably natural considering Lee Priest places top 6 in the Olympia on 200mg of deca a week  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #116 on: October 06, 2009, 11:00:23 PM »
My opinion is.......WHO FUCKING CARES  :D

He looks great, no matter what he is or isn't doing

Prototype

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: October 06, 2009, 11:31:47 PM »
Are you the guy in the photo?

If so I saw you at Doherty's years ago...very good physique (no homo)

Yeah man that's me. If you saw me there at Doherty's then I had been training for about 2 years. Thanks, no homosexual overtones taken.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 06, 2009, 11:55:05 PM »
great physique man

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2009, 01:19:01 AM »
Not even close to natural.

I would say he relies on GH/Slin and other exotic peptides IMO.

8)

add test eq tren turinabol and a list of other aas to the above
fallen angel

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2009, 01:24:44 AM »

add test eq tren turinabol and a list of other aas to the above

What is the biggest give-away in your opinion? How shredded he is or the amount of muscle mass itself?
from incomplete data

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2009, 01:29:41 AM »
its the combination of size and muscle condition,, you do not get to be big muscular with good stage condition or even single digit body fat unless you been to hormones,,, you just dont unless you are an antena and even then its proptionaly wont be big

it has nothing to do with vains,,it has to do with muscle mass and condition ,,

hormone users has the unmistaken look to them ,,its swole look ,,its a distinctive look of that can be seen in 2 places immidatlywith a day ,,delts and face

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2009, 01:49:13 AM »
its the combination of size and muscle condition,, you do not get to be big muscular with good stage condition or even single digit body fat unless you been to hormones,,, you just dont unless you are an antena and even then its proptionaly wont be big

it has nothing to do with vains,,it has to do with muscle mass and condition ,,

hormone users has the unmistaken look to them ,,its swole look ,,its a distinctive look of that can be seen in 2 places immidatlywith a day ,,delts and face

gh15 approved

qft....true naturals tend to look flat as a pancake onstage

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2009, 05:26:09 AM »
      in all honesty jeffs arms come comp time probly arnt even 17

As if 17 inches in contest shape were small. Most people will never get close to that , no matter if natural or not.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2009, 06:31:45 AM »

As if 17 inches in contest shape were small. Most people will never get close to that , no matter if natural or not.

There is so much bullshit going on. You can add 2" to you real measurement and no-one will question it.