Author Topic: Another child fed steroids by parents?  (Read 5827 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Another child fed steroids by parents?
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2009, 03:43:43 PM »
making ur child smarter intellectually than other people = very good.

making ur child physically more efficient doing some stupid useless stuff than other people because you cant teach em anything else anyway being a moron yourself  =  please kill yourself, and your son when you re at it cause you already destroyed his life spawning him.

A strong, balanced mind is what parents should aim for for their children. But it requires themselves to be smart enough...

man there's been some real pearly wisdom and good comments here lately...nice post.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2009, 03:50:47 PM »
using him to make money ofcourse

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2009, 04:06:18 PM »
It's disgusting to see parents use their kids in this way.  However, there is no evidence they are giving him steroids or any other drugs.  That's bullshit.  You put a young kid like that on a workout regime and you'll get those type of results.  His muscles aren't big nor does he look like Richard Sandrak.  The kid's dad is obsessed with his son lifting weights.  Kid is all natural.  And that's not gyno moron.  That's what happens when you're a 4 year old who's supposed to have a good amount of baby fat but it's been stripped away through strict exercise and replaced by muscle and loose skin.  Some real morons on this board.  It's sick in many ways but what's the difference between this kid and some parents obsessing about their kids playing sports at that age or little girls doing beauty pageants????????????????

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2009, 04:18:40 PM »
It's disgusting to see parents use their kids in this way. However, there is no evidence they are giving him steroids or any other drugs.  That's bullshit.  You put a young kid like that on a workout regime and you'll get those type of results.  His muscles aren't big nor does he look like Richard Sandrak.  The kid's dad is obsessed with his son lifting weights.  Kid is all natural.  And that's not gyno moron.  That's what happens when you're a 4 year old who's supposed to have a good amount of baby fat but it's been stripped away through strict exercise and replaced by muscle and loose skin.  Some real morons on this board.  It's sick in many ways but what's the difference between this kid and some parents obsessing about their kids playing sports at that age or little girls doing beauty pageants?????????????????  

:D :D :D

Dude, that kid is 5 (!!!) years old, he can barely speak! Lay down ur fucking crackpipe!! :D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »
Thats a pretty recent video of Sandrak. Looks like nothing anymore, like a pretty normal 17yo. Doesn't seem to rely on his built anymore careerwise.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 02:16:59 AM »
It's disgusting to see parents use their kids in this way.  However, there is no evidence they are giving him steroids or any other drugs.  That's bullshit.  You put a young kid like that on a workout regime and you'll get those type of results.  His muscles aren't big nor does he look like Richard Sandrak.  The kid's dad is obsessed with his son lifting weights.  Kid is all natural.  And that's not gyno moron.  That's what happens when you're a 4 year old who's supposed to have a good amount of baby fat but it's been stripped away through strict exercise and replaced by muscle and loose skin.  Some real morons on this board.  It's sick in many ways but what's the difference between this kid and some parents obsessing about their kids playing sports at that age or little girls doing beauty pageants????????????????

You don't think there's parents who are so desperate for "success" they feed their kids drugs? What would you expect a kid of 4 (!!!) on a sprinkle of steroids (like Primo, a steroid "for kids") to look like?

If I had to bet I'd bet he is on drugs.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 02:23:25 AM »
Yeah, that is healthy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 04:06:22 AM »
All lollipops and drugs!

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 08:50:47 AM »
I'm not going to jump on the bashing binge like most here. I really think it is the parents that are keeping this kid away from all the shit food that most other kids are eating. That would have a lot to do with it. Drugs don't necessarily have anything to do with this kids ripped look. Exercise and the right foods is all this kid is doing I say.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 09:11:10 AM »
I'm not going to jump on the bashing binge like most here. I really think it is the parents that are keeping this kid away from all the shit food that most other kids are eating. That would have a lot to do with it. Drugs don't necessarily have anything to do with this kids ripped look. Exercise and the right foods is all this kid is doing I say.
No question his parents are pushing him in a certain direction and probably exploiting him but to scream drugs,cmon. Maybe they just regonize his exeptional genetics and are pushing a weight program on him. Being a parent myself I find it hard to believe someone would give their kid drugs and if you dont have kids you probably dont understand. You wouldnt do anything to hurt your own child. Must be some guys on here with some shitty genetics to be jumping ugly all over a 4 yr old.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 09:12:50 AM »
Is this Richard Sandrak all over again?

No, not at all. I have friends who have kids that are just as ripped.. it's called genetics.

Relax

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 09:14:35 AM »
No, not at all. I have friends who have kids that are just as ripped.. it's called genetics.

Relax
Yes thank you.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009, 04:00:00 PM »
Being a parent myself I find it hard to believe someone would give their kid drugs and if you dont have kids you probably dont understand. You wouldnt do anything to hurt your own child.

There are sick parents who abuse their children in various ways. Kill them, torture them, fuck them, prostitute them, give them rec drugs etc. Giving a kid anabolics is nothing in comparison. Even many American docs can testify that they have parents coming in all the time, requesting steroids and growth hormone for their young kids so they will hopefully become this great football star or whatever. Now these are usually a bit older kids, but still. Steroids are have been systematically given to young kids in some eastern block countries especially. Remember Richard Sandrak? Lots of people were saying there was no way he was on drugs - but then we learned how sick his dad was. Read the youtube profile this kids dad has written. I don't know if he's on drugs but it wouldn't surprise me at all, and like I said if I had to bet I'd say yes, he's been drugged.

Relax

This is supposedly the "strongest" kid in the world with unheard of/unseen of muscularity. But many 4 year olds look just like this?

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2009, 04:38:38 PM »
Wrong, mos children like this can't relate with other children and lose their childhoods. Imagine being 12 yrs old and in college. You can't party, get ass go to strip clubs, drink, basically missing out on the college experience. And then they can never relate to people and are generally socially awkward people.

Dude I knew a guy like this in highschool. His parents brought him up crazy strict with gymnastics and all that shit. He was ripped and shredded to the bone, to this day i've never seen abs like that asshole had. He spent like 30 hours a week doin gymnastics, and school on top of that...but let me tell you, he had no problem getting ass. Gymnasts have very ripped bodies, what woman wouldn't want that.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2009, 07:21:47 PM »
make your 3 y/o do crunches and curls everyday and at 4/5 he might look the same than this poor cobaye of a kid.