Author Topic: Branch Warren Sequence: The Lost Episode Parts VII and VIII  (Read 28744 times)

Juruth

• Getbig III
Re: Branch Warren Sequence: The Lost Episode Parts VII and VIII
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2010, 01:19:39 PM »
Part XII: Too Explosive For Getbig?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2010, 01:43:32 PM »
no such thing

getbig has a hidden degree of repressed homosexual tendencies that would rival an IFBB official

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2010, 03:06:34 PM »

Pen the tale damn you!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2010, 05:34:59 PM »

Nothing is too explosive for getbig...On with the story! 8)

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2010, 10:41:46 AM »
Part XII
Branch stands over one of the aliens as it writhes in pain and confusion on the floor.  Branch grasps the collar of the cosmic geek's uniform and, with one hand, pulls it up and onto it's feet.  Branch pulls the  laser pistol out of the gray's holster and sticks it into the unhappy alien's mouth.  "Now suck on this bitch," says Branch, "You're gonna take me to the control room or I'm gonna blow the head off your fuckin' shoulders."  Branch pulls the gun out of the freak's mouth and places it against the alien's temple, and begins to march it through the doorway and into the corridor.  You trail behind the bodybuilder as the alien guide leads the way towards the control room, gun to his head. "Branch," a female voice with a Russian accent calls out, "vill you take me vith you back to ze earth?"  You look over and see a voluptuous woman alien calling over to Branch.  She is all tits and ass, with blond hair, light blue skin, dressed in an expensive red evening gown.  In her hand is a cigarette in a long black holder.  "Sorry, baby.  I'm married," replies Branch.  "Did I not mean anything to you, Branch?" she asks, eyes swelling with tears.  "You needed servicing, sweetheart, and I did the job.  Nothing more nothing less.  Now I've got to go.  Good luck, babe, " says Branch.  Sobbing now, she cries out "Damn you Earthling!  You brought me to a climax I'll never have again if I search the darkest corners of the Galaxy, and now you vant to just throw me avay!"  Branch ignores the hysterical bitch and keeps marching the captive alien towards the control room.  All of a sudden...you scream Look out Branch!...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2010, 10:48:01 AM »
epic!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2010, 10:51:02 AM »
Something a little off with Juruth's stories vs. Jewhitt's.  Something about the writing style and all of a sudden more swearing and not as intelligent.  Still good shit though.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2010, 11:06:10 AM »
Something a little off with Juruth's stories vs. Jewhitt's.  Something about the writing style and all of a sudden more swearing and not as intelligent.  Still good shit though.

if your insinuating that "juruth" is not "jewhit" but rather an impostor, i wholeheartedly disagree.

there is a certain rhetorical cadence and nuance to his writing style that would rather difficult to replicate.

maybe he is just taking this sequence in a different, or maybe this particular story simply does not appeal to you.

even Hemingway wrote a few clunkers (not that is would ever  insinuate that this is a clunker)

long live jewhit............long live juruth...........greates t poster on getbig :D :D   

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2010, 03:34:50 PM »
Damn you, juruth! Finish this serial!
Almost always, yes.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2010, 07:08:15 PM »
Two different people?
(

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2010, 07:16:51 PM »
Three with TheRedMeat account. ;)
Almost always, yes.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2010, 07:18:52 PM »
same person.  i knew this before he even started doing stories.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2010, 07:34:00 PM »
Three with TheRedMeat account. ;)
I wish I could write like that.  Those guys are like professional authors
(

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2010, 04:22:28 PM »
Poem For The Retpilian Commander

O, distinguished space master,
At the speed of light,
You blaze trails of imperialism
Through the Galaxies,
Your Botany 500 Suits and your stiff upper lip,
Your lazer guns at the ready,
Taming the Universe,
Calling it your own.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2010, 06:21:02 PM »
darkest corners of the Galaxy, and now you vant to just throw me avay!"  Branch ignores the hysterical bitch and keeps marching the captive alien towards the control room.  All of a sudden...you scream Look out Branch!...

the space alien has bulgarian accent?..brilliant!

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2010, 12:08:30 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2010, 01:38:31 PM »

Thanks.  now i'll have nightmares about being abducted by that thing.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2010, 05:32:00 PM »

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2010, 01:26:30 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2010, 03:02:32 PM »
juruth

I have a text

it depicts a polish blood ritual in the church

should I risk getting banned ?

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2010, 04:01:39 PM »
Part XII
Branch stands over one of the aliens as it writhes in pain and confusion on the floor.  Branch grasps the collar of the cosmic geek's uniform and, with one hand, pulls it up and onto it's feet.  Branch pulls the  laser pistol out of the gray's holster and sticks it into the unhappy alien's mouth.  "Now suck on this bitch," says Branch, "You're gonna take me to the control room or I'm gonna blow the head off your fuckin' shoulders."  Branch pulls the gun out of the freak's mouth and places it against the alien's temple, and begins to march it through the doorway and into the corridor.  You trail behind the bodybuilder as the alien guide leads the way towards the control room, gun to his head. "Branch," a female voice with a Russian accent calls out, "vill you take me vith you back to ze earth?"  You look over and see a voluptuous woman alien calling over to Branch.  She is all tits and ass, with blond hair, light blue skin, dressed in an expensive red evening gown.  In her hand is a cigarette in a long black holder.  "Sorry, baby.  I'm married," replies Branch.  "Did I not mean anything to you, Branch?" she asks, eyes swelling with tears.  "You needed servicing, sweetheart, and I did the job.  Nothing more nothing less.  Now I've got to go.  Good luck, babe, " says Branch.  Sobbing now, she cries out "Damn you Earthling!  You brought me to a climax I'll never have again if I search the darkest corners of the Galaxy, and now you vant to just throw me avay!"  Branch ignores the hysterical bitch and keeps marching the captive alien towards the control room.  All of a sudden...you scream Look out Branch!...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2010, 04:05:32 PM »

Can we get an update Reverend Juruth.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2010, 04:19:16 PM »
Part XIII
Branch snaps his head to the side and sees his jilted ex-lover aiming her cigarette holder at him.  Branch swings the captive alien gray in front of his body as a shield, and the cigarette holder launches a neon-blue lazer beam.  The beam nails the gray in the chest and leaves a smoking black hole in the hapless alien's now lifeless torso.  Branch military presses the wasted alien over his head and hurls it into the cosmic-kunt, who lets out a shriek as the lifeless alien knocks her onto the floor.  Branch grabs you by the hand and pulls you through a doorway just as the electronic door slams shut.  His hand still holding yours...so strong...could it be...?   Branch looks down at your enjoined hands and, with a look of disdain, drops yours like a hot potato.  "I think the Control Room is this way," says Branch, turning to his right.  The two of you break into a jog down a dimly lit corridor.  "In there!", Branch exclaims.  Branch storms into the Control Room with you bringing up the rear.  A reptilian alien sits at the controls.  He reaches for his lazer gun, but Branch is hotter then a summer night in Hell, and is all over the alien like a cheap suit, grabbing his gun-hand before he can take aim.  Branch easily snaps his wrist then puts the intergalactic thug into a headlock and squeezes his head until his body goes limp in a doomed final moment.  Branch tosses the corpse to the side and takes control of the Mothership...

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2010, 05:40:10 PM »
more juruth, more!
I dont like twinks.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2010, 11:53:58 PM »
Part XIII
Branch snaps his head to the side and sees his jilted ex-lover aiming her cigarette holder at him.  Branch swings the captive alien gray in front of his body as a shield, and the cigarette holder launches a neon-blue lazer beam.  The beam nails the gray in the chest and leaves a smoking black hole in the hapless alien's now lifeless torso.  Branch military presses the wasted alien over his head and hurls it into the cosmic-kunt, who lets out a shriek as the lifeless alien knocks her onto the floor.  Branch grabs you by the hand and pulls you through a doorway just as the electronic door slams shut.  His hand still holding yours...so strong...could it be...?   Branch looks down at your enjoined hands and, with a look of disdain, drops yours like a hot potato.  "I think the Control Room is this way," says Branch, turning to his right.  The two of you break into a jog down a dimly lit corridor.  "In there!", Branch exclaims.  Branch storms into the Control Room with you bringing up the rear.  A reptilian alien sits at the controls.  He reaches for his lazer gun, but Branch is hotter then a summer night in Hell, and is all over the alien like a cheap suit, grabbing his gun-hand before he can take aim.  Branch easily snaps his wrist then puts the intergalactic thug into a headlock and squeezes his head until his body goes limp in a doomed final moment.  Branch tosses the corpse to the side and takes control of the Mothership...

Excellent, excellent...