Author Topic: Media Blackout: Horrific Hate Crime against White Couple  (Read 3598 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Media Blackout: Horrific Hate Crime against White Couple
« on: October 03, 2009, 08:28:01 PM »
The text description is very Horrific !!!!

As horrific as this is, it needs to circulate!!!

"The people pictured below; car-jacked, then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.

VICTIMS:

PERPS:

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury.

Lemaricus Davidson, 25, faces a total of 46 charges.

Letalvis Cobbins, 24, faces a total of 46 charges.

George Thomas, 24, faces a total of 46 charges.

Vanessa Coleman, 18,faces 40 Tennessee state charges.

Eric Boyd, 24, also arrested in connection with the fatal car jacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact.

SO!!!!!

Where's Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?

Of course not - the victims were white

Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Duke 'rape' case?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white

Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation

Must be cause the victims were white

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white'

So, if a white radio shock jock uses the phrase 'Nappy headed', it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.

If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.

Pass this around, and maybe, just maybe, it will land in the hands of someone in the media or politics, that has the guts to stand up for the white people!!  Or don't because you don't have the guts either."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Media Blackout: Horrific Hate Crime against White Couple
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 08:42:46 PM »
what is the political relevance?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 08:51:48 PM »
Unfortunately. ignorant, unevolved savages like this are an epidemic in this country. The only solution is to acquire a license to carry a concealed weapon and protect yourself against mindless beasts like this. They are subhuman, evil scum and they need to be dealt with..in the harshest possible manner, otherwise  there could be a high probablity that some liberal judge..will claim, "They had a rough childhood..are minorities..blah, bla,blah" and will give them a mild penance. These primitive entities are incapable of compassion or empathy..they need to be totally annihilated...without hesitation.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009, 08:54:05 PM »
what is the political relevance?

The fact that the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are not speaking out about this. Race relations have always been political. Reverse racism against whites has huge political ramifications. Please pass this along to all your friends and family so they know what happened.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 09:01:44 PM »
The fact that the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are not speaking out about this. Race relations have always been political. Reverse racism against whites has huge political ramifications. Please pass this along to all your friends and family so they know what happened.

are you saying these sick fucks did this because of race

you're saying it was racially motivated?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 09:06:05 PM »
are you saying these sick fucks did this because of race

you're saying it was racially motivated?

Why is this an implausible assumption? Because blacks have never been racist before? What is your fucking point??

Of course it was racially motivated. If it was just a crime then why the need for torture and humiliation. I hope these blacks suffer for a long time. Death penalty is too good for them. They should feel their victims' pain and suffering for a 100 years minimum - every day!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 09:08:09 PM »
Why is this an implausible assumption? Because blacks have never been racist before? What is your fucking point??

Of course it was racially motivated. If it was just a crime then why the need for torture and humiliation. I hope these blacks suffer for a long time. Death penalty is too good for them. They should feel their victims' pain and suffering for a 100 years minimum - every day!

so you're saying the racial motivation is just your assumption?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 09:17:40 PM »
It is my assumption. Not everyone is obviously coming to the same conclusion. That is why there is a debate going on if this is a hate crime or not. I'm saying based on the events that transpired this is obviosuly a hate crime.

Imagine for a second if this was a black couple. Think about the outrage coming from the black community. I would expect riots in the streets. The Rodney King beatings were nothing compared to this. The double standards is getting tiresome. White people are going to wake up and say enough is enough.

I constantly hear white liberals complaining about racism against Acorn or Obama. What about this??? Where are those liberals now? For once I'd like to hear their opinion on this matter. I bet they would say this was just a crime. You know, blacks are incapable of racism.

Where do you stand on this straw man?? Take a stand!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 09:25:15 PM »
It is my assumption. Not everyone is obviously coming to the same conclusion. That is why there is a debate going on if this is a hate crime or not. I'm saying based on the events that transpired this is obviosuly a hate crime.

Imagine for a second if this was a black couple. Think about the outrage coming from the black community. I would expect riots in the streets. The Rodney King beatings were nothing compared to this. The double standards is getting tiresome. White people are going to wake up and say enough is enough.

I constantly hear white liberals complaining about racism against Acorn or Obama. What about this??? Where are those liberals now? For once I'd like to hear their opinion on this matter. I bet they would say this was just a crime. You know, blacks are incapable of racism.

Where do you stand on this straw man?? Take a stand!

they sound like a group of sick fucks

other than that why make any assumptions?

of course blacks are capable of racism

just like anyone else

what's the political relevance again?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 10:58:37 PM »
It's fine to post this in political.  It could have been posted in general too.  He probably wanted to hear from political minded people on this.  He's making an accusation against liberals with the post.  But it's a bit silly if he's looking for a liberal here to say blacks can't be racist.  I'm not about to say something that makes no sense.  Maybe someone else will but I doubt it.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 11:00:38 PM »
they sound like a group of sick fucks

other than that why make any assumptions?

of course blacks are capable of racism

just like anyone else

what's the political relevance again?
If a group of white people did that it would make international news, human rights watch dogs, groups against rasicm every would have something to say.

Relevance???Racial hypocrasy that is what

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2009, 11:14:42 PM »
I remember the massacres in Rwanda were well reported so where the ones in the former Yugoslavia - I don't get it what is the point you are trying to make?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2009, 11:20:21 PM »
where did the media hide this?  we had a big discussion on this sad case monthes ago.  i remember sharing my personal experience of stopping at a pizza place and nearly being carjacked as well.  2 dudes blocked me in and started to get out with beady eyes coming at me.  I kept my gun in hand pointed at ground and mouthed 'no motherfvcker' with about an inch to go before i hammered then the second I saw something in their hands besides car keys.  They said something to each other, got back in and drove off.  i believe concealed carry (and alert paranoid mindset) helped to save my ass that day!

on the political angle... it's been 10 months and obama hasn't sneezed at any gun legislation.  he knows he'll lose congress and his job if he pulls a brady bill 2.  And while he'll take on every major issue except it from lib angle - i highly doubt he'd touch second amendment. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2009, 11:22:43 PM »
The media sucking ass, being pc, not doing their job, being bias as hell isn't new to anyone.  We all know it.  That dipshit ahmadinejad even easily pointed it out against clueless katie couric.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2009, 12:09:22 AM »
If a group of white people did that it would make international news, human rights watch dogs, groups against rasicm every would have something to say.

Relevance???Racial hypocrasy that is what

Here ya go

http://meganwilliamsstory.blogspot.com/

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/09/12/national/main3253257.shtml

Now what do you have to say???
C

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2009, 05:09:32 AM »
Hey SAMSON 123
I am a white South African and it happens here all the time.
If a whitie even just looks skew at a hobo it makes national news.
But not the other way round, it is very politicvally incorrect for a white person to complain about it.

Just in the last 2 years, a white friend was kidnapped by 4 blacks and kept in his car boot for 3 days,
They drove around partying and every now and again opened the boot to fuck him up and tell him what they thought about white people. He managed to escape on the 3rd day after the car broke down and they were pissed

2 lesbian friends of mine were attacked while walking their dogs bye a bunch of black people.
They were beaten up for fun, the one woman had her face walked on her jaw broken, the other one had her legs held open while people took turns kicking her there.....

A friend of mines 14 year old nephew was knifed by a bunch of black youths as he was crossing a field............. they took his cell phone and left him to die.
Not one of these ever made it into a news paper and I only know about it because I personally know these people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 05:41:16 AM »

Another post where you have your head completely up your ass. 

As for the article, anyone who does not carry or at least learn basic self defense is crazy IMHO. 

These savages need to be put down like wild dogs.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 06:50:11 AM »
Of course it wasn't a hate crime, because the victims were white. And genital warts like Straw man need some clarity as to what the political significance is of such an attack.  ::)

For anyone who doesn't agree with the death penalty-- Take a good long look at this case and explain to me how or why this case doesn't qualify.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2009, 06:55:47 AM »
Of course it wasn't a hate crime, because the victims were white. And genital warts like Straw man need some clarity as to what the political significance is of such an attack.  ::)

For anyone who doesn't agree with the death penalty-- Take a good long look at this case and explain to me how or why this case doesn't qualify.

This case should be shown day after day to everyone even if only on a human point of view and the need to learn to protect yourself from wild beasts and savages like these monsters. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2009, 07:45:37 AM »
The "point" is the same as when Drudge reports on some black kids beating up a white kid on a bus and calls it Obama's America

That's the upspoken message on posts like this

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009, 07:51:06 AM »
Hasn't this man had his penis cut off like 4 times already? I keep seeing this article for the past 4 yrs. It's terrible and the thugs who did this need the same thing done to them

Now where did this happen? Is this the same couple that were walking in the hood late at night, sticking out like a sore thumb?
Hey SAMSON 123
I am a white South African and it happens here all the time.
If a whitie even just looks skew at a hobo it makes national news.
But not the other way round, it is very politicvally incorrect for a white person to complain about it.

Just in the last 2 years, a white friend was kidnapped by 4 blacks and kept in his car boot for 3 days,
They drove around partying and every now and again opened the boot to fuck him up and tell him what they thought about white people. He managed to escape on the 3rd day after the car broke down and they were pissed

2 lesbian friends of mine were attacked while walking their dogs bye a bunch of black people.
They were beaten up for fun, the one woman had her face walked on her jaw broken, the other one had her legs held open while people took turns kicking her there.....

A friend of mines 14 year old nephew was knifed by a bunch of black youths as he was crossing a field............. they took his cell phone and left him to die.
Not one of these ever made it into a news paper and I only know about it because I personally know these people.
Of course this is gonna happen, when you have a indigeous population that 1) out numbers you. 2) pissed off at you.

you see over heare in the US they exterminated the native population then put them on Reservations...made em docile, out number them and wa-la, no scenarios like yours, due to that being crushed.

Now, i'm not saying it's right...but its bound to happen, and it happens anywhere the indigeous population, regardless of race , confronts the occupier  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2009, 07:58:10 AM »
Of course it wasn't a hate crime, because the victims were white. And genital warts like Straw man need some clarity as to what the political significance is of such an attack.  ::)

hey dipshit - I don't even think there should be a "hate crime" designation for anything.

does that make me a "lib" or a "conservative"

What makes one reason for a murder or an assault more heinous than another?

Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife

Is that less heinous than someone who kills due to racism or homophobia or some other reason

I think if you murder someone that's pretty much the highest level of hate you can get to

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2009, 09:19:23 AM »
Hasn't this man had his penis cut off like 4 times already? I keep seeing this article for the past 4 yrs. It's terrible and the thugs who did this need the same thing done to them

Now where did this happen? Is this the same couple that were walking in the hood late at night, sticking out like a sore thumb?Of course this is gonna happen, when you have a indigeous population that 1) out numbers you. 2) pissed off at you.

you see over heare in the US they exterminated the native population then put them on Reservations...made em docile, out number them and wa-la, no scenarios like yours, due to that being crushed.

Now, i'm not saying it's right...but its bound to happen, and it happens anywhere the indigeous population, regardless of race , confronts the occupier  
That is not the point.

What I am saying if white people did that in South Africa it would be on National news for days on end and branded as "racist"
If black people do it nothing is said.
It is considered treason for white people to call crime against them racist.
And just out of interest I might be white but I am still African.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2009, 09:51:36 AM »
That is not the point.

What I am saying if white people did that in South Africa it would be on National news for days on end and branded as "racist"
If black people do it nothing is said.
It is considered treason for white people to call crime against them racist.
And just out of interest I might be white but I am still African.
If you think there will be any fairness in the reporting of a mostly liberal media about these things, you have much to learn. The overwhelming majority, in most major cities, of all murders, rapes, armed robberies, gang violence are perpetrated by blacks, although hispanic gangs are making their contribution as well. If anyone comes out and states these facts, they are immediately labeled a racist. No one can speak openly or honestly about these things anymore. Again, the only thing you can do is arm yourself and be prepared or move to an all white country in europe...if you can find one.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2009, 10:10:02 AM »
Here ya go

http://meganwilliamsstory.blogspot.com/

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/09/12/national/main3253257.shtml

Now what do you have to say???

This happened when Bush was President.

I assume that Drudge and Rush covered it and used it as an example of "Bush's America"

I mean isn't the President personally responsible for every crime committed by someone of his own race or at the very least when the crime has a possible racial motivation?