Author Topic: any feedback on my next cycle  (Read 4350 times)

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
any feedback on my next cycle
« on: October 04, 2009, 03:57:55 AM »
my next stack will start this week or next and will run a total of 10 weeks the complunds that i have are
TEST C
DECA
DBOL
GH
ARIMADEX
EPO possibly

I will be running i tlike this

TEST 750 mg week x 10 weeks
DBOL 30 mg week x 4 weeks
DECA 500 mg week x 10 weeks
GH 2-3 i.u. day <lower fat burning dose>
ADEX 1mg EOD
and perhaps EPO for a month cause it is available but i need 2 do more advanced reserch on that compound because of no first hand knowledge

my diet on cycle is usually clean and quite basic for example i will sometimes do tuna pasta all day , chicken breast and rice or steak and potatoes all day at a meal every 3 and a half hrs including protien shakes , i tend 2 "overload" protien insted of worring about counting numbers and it seems 2 worrk out well for me. My training style is more towards a powerlifting powerbuilding routine concentrating on good old fashioned compound movements eg deads, bench , squats etc. I also train in MMA and and submission wrestling so my training program on this cycle will be extreamly demanding :)
im curently at 245 lbs and im gunning 2 get to the 270 - 280 lbs mark by the end of the year and i feel that my frame and powerlifting style training can accomadate that . @ that point i will finnaly start losing bodyfat and lean up at  heavier weight  finnaly see the fruits of my labor after bodybuilding on and off for 11 years :) I will be taking herbal suppliments as well to help the liver and prostate eg , milk thistle, saw palmetto , nac, ala glutamine .

any feedback , comments negative or positive is appriceated , I will try 2 post up a recent pic of myself

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
Re: any feedback on my next cycle
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 04:12:26 AM »
this is a pic of myself taken last week!
3 years juice free and and maintaince workouts  and crappy diet ..thank god 4  muscle memory!! i got lots of work ahead of me and its almost  game time !!

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 10:43:40 AM »
you look huge..you need more pure mass cycle..cut some fats..
dont take epo!

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 12:13:59 PM »
increase you fat burning 2-3ui of gh into a face distorting 15 ui's

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 08:39:20 PM »
I had a buddy of mine bring up this EPO stuff, after research I've learned that it is the drug of choice for MMA fighters....

DexterJ....u got any feedback on what exactly it is...

250 not trying to thread jack, just curiosity bro.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 09:34:25 PM »
I had a buddy of mine bring up this EPO stuff, after research I've learned that it is the drug of choice for MMA fighters....

DexterJ....u got any feedback on what exactly it is...

250 not trying to thread jack, just curiosity bro.
n p , im tryin 2 get as much info on epo as well and the reason id use it in this stack is for my mma training . it increases red blood cells increases stamana and endurance and the ability of the body 2 carry oxagen to the muscles

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2009, 09:36:37 PM »
The cycle itself, drugs, doses look fine. The length of the cycle isn't my flavor at all but it's not the end of the world. The main thing I don't like is the gh...10wks of gh is awfully short. I've always said 16wks minimum for gh and that's the absolute bare minimum. I'd definitely get some more gh if you can.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2009, 09:56:38 PM »
if it were me id drop the deca dbol and arimidex, increase the gh to 10iu per day(3.3 iu divided by 3 shots daily), and run the test at 1250mg. (1cc daily mon-fri). if you learned how to use the epo, i think that is a worthy addition. never used  epo my self, but on paper it sounds good and the feedback seems positive.  with al those roids and your gh, i think you should definitely look into insulin use as well.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2009, 10:17:13 PM »
if it were me id drop the deca dbol and arimidex, increase the gh to 10iu per day(3.3 iu divided by 3 shots daily), and run the test at 1250mg. (1cc daily mon-fri). if you learned how to use the epo, i think that is a worthy addition. never used  epo my self, but on paper it sounds good and the feedback seems positive.  with al those roids and your gh, i think you should definitely look into insulin use as well.

Tbombz, couple questions....

Why have you become so anti-stacking lately?
What's the deal with the insulin advice the last little while? You seem to add that in to every thread.

My thoughts, test is still best, agreed, but I good stack still brings more to the table than anything else.
Insulin, regardless if people think it's safe or not, necessary or not, one thing is the stone cold truth in my opinion...if you're not a hard gainer, if you're someone who tends to put on body fat with relative ease if you're not careful, then insulin is the last thing on earth you need to touch. You'll get bigger, true, but fatter as well. Seen it happen to so many guys and I don't care how much muscle mass it adds on you, if you're getting too fat, who cares how much muscle you have...you're still fat!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2009, 10:37:19 PM »
Tbombz, couple questions....

Why have you become so anti-stacking lately?
What's the deal with the insulin advice the last little while? You seem to add that in to every thread.

My thoughts, test is still best, agreed, but I good stack still brings more to the table than anything else.
Insulin, regardless if people think it's safe or not, necessary or not, one thing is the stone cold truth in my opinion...if you're not a hard gainer, if you're someone who tends to put on body fat with relative ease if you're not careful, then insulin is the last thing on earth you need to touch. You'll get bigger, true, but fatter as well. Seen it happen to so many guys and I don't care how much muscle mass it adds on you, if you're getting too fat, who cares how much muscle you have...you're still fat!

well, for one, i dont believe, nor have i ever experienced, any "synergy" in steroids.

i do believe in synergy between different categories of hormones thoguh. steroids are all androgens, stacking different types doesnt make sense, but stacking an androgen, with thyroid, with growth hormone, with insulin.... now that makes sense to me, because your hitting anabolism from distinctly different pathways, and supporting growth from every mechanism posisble.

the idea of stacking steroids to get better gains is faulty one.... does 200mg of deca+ 800mg of test=1000mg steroid... work better than 1000mg test alone....  no, in fact id sa since test is a better muscle builder than deca, that the test alone will be slightly better than the test+deca...   

i do see some sense in stacking an anti aromatizeable steroid like tren, with test, to make sure estrogen is plentiful.  or stacking equipoise with test, to increase appetite.  things like that make sense to me.

i dont like deca at all, and dbol, while a good steroid, destroys my appetite. so personally id prefer to drop those two steroids and replace with either more test, or tren or eq.

on the insulin...well, steroids work great at promoting protein synthesis. insulin works great at dcreasing protien brekaodnw. muscle growth is all about breakdown vs. synthesis. so it seems obvious to me that someone loooking for gains in muscle mass would want to utilize both steroids and insulin, to get the biggest net protein accumulation everyday.

i dont think insulin has to make you fat, in fact if done correctly it could prevent fat gains and keep you leaner. they key is in the diet. fat intake needs to be very very low...protein sources like egg whites, chicken breasts, and skimmilk or isolate whey powders, or beef jerkey, which has very low fat. carb sources like white rice, potatoes, lucky charms cereal, skim milk, fat free yogurt, fat free ice cream..etc.     you shouldnt get fat with insulin as long as your taking in some steroids, and your fat intake is really low.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2009, 10:38:58 PM »
big bump!

i dont like deca at all, and dbol, while a good steroid, destroys my appetite. so personally id prefer to drop those two steroids and replace with either more test, or tren or eq.

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2009, 11:59:51 PM »
The cycle itself, drugs, doses look fine. The length of the cycle isn't my flavor at all but it's not the end of the world. The main thing I don't like is the gh...10wks of gh is awfully short. I've always said 16wks minimum for gh and that's the absolute bare minimum. I'd definitely get some more gh if you can.
id love to use the gh for a longer period of time and will most likley add it in there for as long as i can 2 see more extreame results ..ive used gh for a short peroiod of time in teh past for a severe tendon injury and got amazing results during that process

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2009, 12:29:13 AM »
the purpose of the deca is for the ease of pain and stress on my joints during this gaining phase and most importantly for my mma training which the effects will be greatly appriceated and the dboll is going to give me that quick boost while i wait for the test to kick in , unfourtunatly for me im side affect prone when it comes to test and will get insane cyctic acne just holding a vial :@ witch is why its a must that i use arimadex ... i only limit the use to a 10 weeker  and usually gain 35 lbs during that time on a simaler protocal when my diet is on point  , i have accutane this time and will use it for the first 2 weeks in an attempt to make the cycle more comfortable and prevent my pores frm producing excessive oil  . i think 10 iu of gh is quite overboard for me at this point and is quite pricey so i will stick into the low end dose for now and over time max out the effects of anabolics and then increase the gh at that point.

the epo im a little unsure about  at this point due to a lack of and abundance of knowledge , i have 2 boxes of Aranesp brand epo redijects sitting in my fridge at a dose of 130 per syringe and am a bit confused on how 2 use it based on conflicting info .. some places sugest using a certain amount for a 1 or 2 week period everyday and says it will last over 4- 6 months and on the actual box it sugests using 1 syrange every 2 weeks which im leaning towards more ..im just worried of possible side affects such as such as blood clotting and so on . im gonna continue my reserch on that untill im confident on the dosing protocall and would look forward to the bennifets based on my mma training . now insulin is someting ive been around for a long time frm seeing family members and friends using it for their diabetes . i dont think i will ever use it for body building purposes based on the extreame side affects such as possible shock and death on a wrong dose ...im sure the effect of it if used correctly would be remarkable in this stack with the shuttling of nutrients and so on but its not for me .

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2009, 06:11:43 PM »
I would be really careful with the EPO bro, after I made my post last night I did some research and didn't like the bloodclotting, heart attack words I saw..if your gonna do it, I would have a doctor watch over you IMO. I have a buddy who studies this shit and he suggested you cycle that part with plasma..look into that..he's also a MMA a fighter.

As for slin I have used it for a few years and watched my doses and huge increase in carbs after...I have been ok so far...knock on wood...great gains with it..
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2009, 07:01:08 PM »

well, for one, i dont believe, nor have i ever experienced, any "synergy" in steroids.

i do believe in synergy between different categories of hormones thoguh. steroids are all androgens, stacking different types doesnt make sense, but stacking an androgen, with thyroid, with growth hormone, with insulin.... now that makes sense to me, because your hitting anabolism from distinctly different pathways, and supporting growth from every mechanism posisble.

the idea of stacking steroids to get better gains is faulty one.... does 200mg of deca+ 800mg of test=1000mg steroid... work better than 1000mg test alone....  no, in fact id sa since test is a better muscle builder than deca, that the test alone will be slightly better than the test+deca...   

i do see some sense in stacking an anti aromatizeable steroid like tren, with test, to make sure estrogen is plentiful.  or stacking equipoise with test, to increase appetite.  things like that make sense to me.

I understand what you're saying. There's no question, test is best and we've pretty much beat that topic to death on this board. Even so, and I've said this more times then anything else on this board, what makes sense on paper is not always what works best in real life.

For instance, I've run fairly high doses of test with nothing else and lower doses with other items mixed in and the runs with multiple items always seem to produce better gains. Yes, maybe I might end up a little bigger on a butt load of test but we all know that bigger and quality are not the same thing.

As for the appetite stuff, I've never really been affected in a positive or negative way with anything I've taken when it comes to appetite. I know a lot of guys have this happen one way or another and I'm not saying there's no truth to it but IMO there is more of a mental thing with this for a lot of guys. You read so much stuff about this steroid or that steroid and you eventually believe it.

on the insulin...well, steroids work great at promoting protein synthesis. insulin works great at dcreasing protien brekaodnw. muscle growth is all about breakdown vs. synthesis. so it seems obvious to me that someone loooking for gains in muscle mass would want to utilize both steroids and insulin, to get the biggest net protein accumulation everyday.

i dont think insulin has to make you fat, in fact if done correctly it could prevent fat gains and keep you leaner. they key is in the diet. fat intake needs to be very very low...protein sources like egg whites, chicken breasts, and skimmilk or isolate whey powders, or beef jerkey, which has very low fat. carb sources like white rice, potatoes, lucky charms cereal, skim milk, fat free yogurt, fat free ice cream..etc.     you shouldnt get fat with insulin as long as your taking in some steroids, and your fat intake is really low.

Well we could argue about this all day but I don't want to start that because there's no point. I'm not a fan of zero fat diets at all. And I'm not a fan of adding in tons of junkier food such as the ones you mentioned beyond the few cheat meals and that's it. So by that standard we obviously disagree.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 05:57:33 PM »
When tbombz says zero fat he is talking about when the insulin is active.  If you use Humalog pre-workout and eat ~ 400g of carbs around your workout, you can then eat protein and fats with zero carbs the rest of the day.  You just have to wait until the insulin is no longer active.  I get shredded like this.  Insulin has never made me gain fat. Quite the contrary if your diet is right.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 07:37:48 PM »
I understand what you're saying. There's no question, test is best and we've pretty much beat that topic to death on this board. Even so, and I've said this more times then anything else on this board, what makes sense on paper is not always what works best in real life.

For instance, I've run fairly high doses of test with nothing else and lower doses with other items mixed in and the runs with multiple items always seem to produce better gains. Yes, maybe I might end up a little bigger on a butt load of test but we all know that bigger and quality are not the same thing.

As for the appetite stuff, I've never really been affected in a positive or negative way with anything I've taken when it comes to appetite. I know a lot of guys have this happen one way or another and I'm not saying there's no truth to it but IMO there is more of a mental thing with this for a lot of guys. You read so much stuff about this steroid or that steroid and you eventually believe it. Well we could argue about this all day but I don't want to start that because there's no point. I'm not a fan of zero fat diets at all. And I'm not a fan of adding in tons of junkier food such as the ones you mentioned beyond the few cheat meals and that's it. So by that standard we obviously disagree.

Very true.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 07:48:19 PM »
When tbombz says zero fat he is talking about when the insulin is active.  If you use Humalog pre-workout and eat ~ 400g of carbs around your workout, you can then eat protein and fats with zero carbs the rest of the day.  You just have to wait until the insulin is no longer active.  I get shredded like this.  Insulin has never made me gain fat. Quite the contrary if your diet is right.

That may be so, but if I'm correct, I'm pretty sure tbombz is a zero fat diet guy all around.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 03:05:13 AM »
That may be so, but if I'm correct, I'm pretty sure tbombz is a zero fat diet guy all around.

OK, I didn't understand what you meant.  I definitely agree with you that you need fat in your diet.

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2009, 03:14:39 AM »
well i had some issues with the test that i was using so ive decided to throw it out and and have changed my stack .. my new stack will look like this

TEST PROP 400mg x 10 weeks
TRI TRENABOL 600 mg x10 weeks
DBOL 30 mg x 4 weeks
GH 3 iu day
Adex 1mg eod

im looking forward to this stack now and plan to his the 270 - 80 lbs mark by late december .. the test prop that i have is from teragon labs and the tri trenabol is from british dragon ..i LOVE Tren ace and look forward to teh results from the other esters of tren ...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 08:46:41 PM »
why are you taking more tren than test?

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2009, 09:35:14 PM »
why are you taking more tren than test?

well im combining 1 cc of each in a single saringe and shooting it 4 times a week to keep blood levels stable throughout the week
eg .
test prop = 100mg per cc
tri trenabol = 150 mg of 3 esters of tren all 50 mg

cycle protocall = monday on
                       tuesday  on
                       <wed off>
                      thursday on
                      friday on
                     <sat, sun off>

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV