Author Topic: just back from egypt,,,,,,shittin me self thru customs  (Read 3218 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
just back from egypt,,,,,,shittin me self thru customs
« on: October 04, 2009, 05:38:20 AM »
im back home with 150ml of enthanate, but fuck me, goin thru the customs put the shits right up me... kept gettn flashing thoughts of midnight express...

went for the enth as a few russian bodybuilders over there told me that organaon sus hasnt been made in egypt for a few yrs now, but there brand of enthanate ( cidoteston ) was very good, everyone seemed to be snapping it up, worked out very cheap too... in uk 10ml of enth= £35.00  i got 10ml for £9.00....!!!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: just back from egypt,,,,,,shittin me self thru customs
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 05:41:35 AM »
i thought in the UK its legal to import steroids for personal use?
Thunderdome approved

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 06:52:10 AM »
i thought in the UK its legal to import steroids for personal use?
Correct. What were you worrying for...its perfectly legal to bring steroids into the UK provided it's human grade.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 07:19:24 AM »
nah its not the same as it was, there now a class C drug.. and 150ml wouldnt be classed as personal use anyway...

I was more worried about the Egyptian side, goin through foreign customs for the 1st time with anything but clothes in your suit case is a nerve wracking time.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 07:42:40 AM »
nah its not the same as it was, there now a class C drug.. and 150ml wouldnt be classed as personal use anyway...

I was more worried about the Egyptian side, goin through foreign customs for the 1st time with anything but clothes in your suit case is a nerve wracking time.

I thougt even if you had a lot of stuff then customs and excise would just ask you to pay the VAT?

is it illegal in Egypt even though you bought it in the pharmacy, or are supposed to have a prescription!
Thunderdome approved

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 10:16:50 AM »
I thougt even if you had a lot of stuff then customs and excise would just ask you to pay the VAT?

is it illegal in Egypt even though you bought it in the pharmacy, or are supposed to have a prescription!

nope theyl take it all off you and most probly fine or if u have excessive amounts try and prosecute..

there an islamic state, so fuck knows about there side..