Author Topic: Summer of learning different lean out techniques, Am I on to something here?  (Read 904 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
This is some different things I tried during summer. To bad I didn't have a scale. I'm 6'3 so I only guessed my wight.

Low carb, low protein, high fat, low cardio (just walking to the store), only light workout right before going to bed. 185lbs? perfect tan?

High Carb, moderate fat/protein, lots of pretty high intese cardio, lots of workouts. 190+ lbs?

Lots of food + lots of workouts made a pretty big difference, right?

Next I'm going to learn how to put on mass and strength like a heavy weight cage fighter, just like CroCop. To be big, lean and functional mass. I wonder what his workouts is like?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Wow great job, Wavelenght who?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Wow great job, Wavelenght who?

lol ;D

looking great rami

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Before the last set of pictures I had Peanut butter, ice cream and bread during the night, slept 4 hours, did cardio for 65 minuters as hard as I could. All I was thinking I don't want to repeat this procedure again.

Usually when I try to fill out all I get is a film of water which make me look even smaller being cursed with a fragile bird like bonestructure. Front double bicep is pathetic but I'm trying to bring arms up now...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you look excellent bro great abs and cuts everywhere  :o . you seem very lean in both sets of pics aroun 7 percent or lower good job!
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
rami... the "I eat so much junk yet I am ripped " bullshit HAS to stop.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
HIIT cardio and tanning is the key my friend

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
rami... the "I eat so much junk yet I am ripped " bullshit HAS to stop.

I discovered that eating calorie dense works for me. I wouldn't say it is junk food. I don't eat burgers and stuff with unnatural ingredients except once in a while.

I hate to say it but I used to eat way way more than this. More than I care to tell, all due to psycho training. I have had some epic fucking feedings. I used to have crazy workouts on a daily bases. I constantly over trained for years.

All these trainings I have talked about before, it never been just talk. I actually do or used to do, but I feel I do it more controlled now that I learned things and become more reasonable.

I done pretty much every mistake there is in the book before starting to learn.